i got you..

i got a boy,waiting!

 

 

 

we are currently having a break, everyone was resting.. for later it will be the set date for our comeback.

i hope many has anticipated this.  Thinking our days back then i can say this is truly amazing. my dreams are fulfilled.

from all our hard works and our amazing fan. from each and every sone. i am very thankful.

 

 

but still nobody can have everything they want...

sad to say we don't have our privacy...specially love life, a few dating are allowed.

every move we do was seen by the eyes of the mass.

 

Not that i regret it, really, i had accepted that fact, its part of our job.

but there is one thing i couldn't accept at all….. even this at this time…

 

I have fallen in love to my virtual wife.

 

Yes, it wasn’t supposed to be that way.

We built the “TaeNy” thing for the fans as we receive a lot feedback and popularity from it.

It was successful; our goal is to gain more popularity, and it really work.

 

 

So you’re thinking that I should confess??

You are kidding right, I can’t do that..

We are together since trainee days,what if she didn’t like me, I don’t want to ruin things between us, and it may affect all of us.

 I just realize this feeling wasn’t sisterly anymore when we’ve reach our twinkle promotions…that’s when I realize why I am enjoying every moment with her.

 

I became addicted to her…

this Christmas when we are in Sapporo, i accidentally kissed her.

Well that accidentally was planned by our dearest shikshin…she’s a locksmith after all.

And for a better view.. we are under a mistletoe. IT’S A DARE from our little game, then as I kissed her.

The snow falls, its pretty romantic for me……I can feel we are blushing..

Then they immediately ran outside, its freezing cold. But they didn’t mind.

Leaving me and tiffany it was awkward,

I ask her to go see the others.

We went out also then…

The girls they throw some SNOWBALL. At me…

And the pranksters are laughing. Its yuri’s plan..

What’s with them? I growl out of frustration while tiffany was giggling..

I ran to tackle yuri but she’s quick…then I ended up to the shikshin ..haha serves her right,

 

We both fall down to the pile of snow..thats why she catches a bad cold.

Well enough from the Christmas scene..

 

 

I walk towards the living room, theres sooyoung and my wife. Looks like they are watching some drama..

I sat next to my wife, sooyoung look at us..

 

“*yawns* I need to have some nap…” sooyoung said and walk to her room.

Wheres everybody..its so peaceful here..

 

“tae~ are you hungry?” she asked, gosh I am starting to think about the kiss we shared.

“ahh,no I- I am good. How about you?” I asked her too.

“ no, I just had some with soo.” She said, then awkward silence..this silence thing had started because of that Christmas dare..aishh…

“I’ll get back to my room.” I said, I don’t want to feel that she was avoiding me but I knew she was, she can’t even look at my eyes.

 

“wait tae~ stay.” She said. Woah, I swear my heart is pounding hard..

“stay with me, here..i-if its okay with you.” Tiffany said.

“of-of course its okay with me”, wait I am stuttering stupid me. Calm yourself act the usual.

Then I sat beside her. She lean on me.. is she doing this things on purpose.

“taetae..its so cold today..i am glad your warm.” She said. Now she can hear my heartbeat if she lean more closely.

“ah—ahh, yeah…why don’t you turn the heater more hotter? Wait let me.” I said then I am about to stand but she pulled me again.

“no, don’t I want your warmth,” she said and snuggle closer to me, her breath was tickling the crook of my neck, that’s when I realize that she’s hugging me.

And I like it..my heart was beating even more faster,’

“your funny taeng..your heart was racing..” she said, I cant take this anymore, she look at me and flashes her eyesmile, it really melt my heart.

 

Now I am staring at her eyes and adore her beauty, not before I realize that I am looking now at her lips..those lips I tasted and craving for thanks to the shikshin.

I avert my eyes away and break the embrace we share. Oh that’s a stupid decision to do.

 

 

“whats wrong taeyeon?” she asked. She lifts her brows and pouted. But she still is cute as ever

“i-I ahh I am sorry , I need to go I remember I have something to do.” Why am I the one who is avoiding her.

“don’t you like me? Taetae~” she said as she was getting closer while holding my chin to face her. She was seducting me is she?

 

“of course I do, who wouldn’t?” I said,  then she keep on getting closer. I am now lying at the couch while shes on top of me. Honestly I am getting use to this..i like it a LOT.

“then why don’t you tell it to me then?” she said. What? Is she asking for confession, I am not dreaming am i?

“I-I LIKE YOU fany-ah” I said there I was blushing really hard..

“really? I like you too.”  Then she kissed me.

WAIT, SHE REALLY KISS ME. OMO! I I should kiss back.’

 

As I was about to kiss back she pulled away..she giggles, then..

 

“WOOOHOOOOO!! FINALLY!!” sooyoung shouted as she was approaching us.

“CONGRATS TAENY!” the other girls said in chorus they are sneaking at us..

I am now blushing madly.

This is purely embarrassing but I am happy..

“ok ok we will leave now and continue your..THING TOGETHER!” Jessica said.

“I guess I will be alone starting today at my room.” Sunny butted in

“don’t worry soonkyu I will sleep with you.” Sooyoung said and winks.

“yeah get a room!” hyoyeon said.

 

“thanks guys!” tiffany said, I am just shocked and looked at her

“taeny fighting!”  yuri said as all of them left the kitchen and get back to there designated room..

 

“ehem.”  She clears . I look at her and grins..

“so you planned all of this.”I said she nodded while biting her lower lip.

So y..

“now where are we?” I said and its payback time.

as I hover over her and before I realize I am squeezing her thighs.

“yah byuntaeng!” she said..

"i got you!" i said and deal with her..

 

Then moving on…I am looking forward for tomorrow…

Specially with her by my side.

 

this is gonna be a great year..

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: thanks for reading and check out my other fics if you want.

Comment and subscribe if you want,

 

and be prepare for the comeback!