Only Chapter~

Its KRISmas but wheres KRIS?!

Where is Kris?! I’ve been looking for him all over! Tao thought while looking around the dorms. As he was looking he saw Luhan walk by, “Luhan!~ Have you seen Kris? I can’t find him anywhere!”

Luhan thought for a moment, “Yeah I saw him leave awhile ago. Looked like he was going shopping. Why?”

“ugh Kris. Thank you!” Tao went back to his room not knowing where Kris would go shopping. Especially on Christmas Eve. He layed on his bed waiting for a few hours before difting to sleep.

When Kris finally came back Tao was still asleep, “Tao? Hes asleep…” He looked and the nicely wrapped gift he had gone to get for Tao. He set it down on the nightstand and sat on the edge of Taos bed, leaning down to kiss him.

Tao wiggled in his sleep, “uhmmm?~ Kris?~” He hummed. 

“Yeah. Its me” He smiled. Tao sat up and wrapped his arms around Kris’s neck sleepily.

“You can keep sleeping if you want.” Kris laughed, Tao shook his head. “In that case… here!” He smiled, handing Tao the gift. 

Tao’s eyes widened, “F for me?! But I wasn’t able to get you anything…”

“Thats fine. Just give me a kiss and we’ll call it even?” 

Tao laughed and kissed Kris’s cheek, opening the present to see a Panda phone charm, “A panda! Thank you Kris~” He hugged him tightly.

“Its a couple charm” Kris laughed showing Tao his phone. “Now everyone will know you’re mine.” He smiled and kisses Tao.