Only Chapter~

New years Eve

It was New years eve, only a new minutes from midnight and Hangeng was no where to be found in the dorms.

“Hangeng! Hankyung! Where are you?!”, Yelled Leeteuk, along with the other SJ members. Except Heechul. 

Heechul was frantically calling Hangeng from his room with Heebum trying to get his attention, “Aish ANSWER! You have the whole damn dorm worried less!”

After the 30th call there was an answer, “Huh? Heechul?” Hangeng voice came.

“WHERE ARE YOU?! EVERYONE IS WORRIED! ESPECIALLY ME!”

Hangeng laughed from the other line and said teasingly, “Then come find me.” And hung up.

Heechul stared at the phone shocked, “DAMN IT! Hes just playing with me!” He grabs his jacket and runs outside going to Hangengs favorite bar.  Seeing him sitting in his usual spot, smirking at his little trick, Heechul walked over furiously to where he was. “HANGENG! Whats up?! Why are you like this?!”

Hangeng laughed, “I thought it would be fun to tease you. And I wanted to give you a new years kiss without the others around.” With that Hangeng crashed his lips against Heechuls. Heechul kissed him angrily, he bite Hangengs lip and he willingly opened for Heechul to explore. 

They parted for air and Heechul glared, “You’re lucky you’re such a good kisser.” Once again they kissed.