002: Keys... Keys... Where are my keys?

THIS Is The Reality I Wanted

Jonghyun's p.o.v.

 
I searched my pockets for the key Key had given me to his apartment.
Keys... Keys... Keys... Where are my keys?"
I groaned as I started searching through the compartments of my suitcase, only to find that I forgot my keys at the house.
Just when I was about to knock on the door, a voice rang from the stairs. "Jonghyun hyung? What are you doing here?" he asked, looking confused and happy at the same time, holding a younger boy's hand, who looked 13 or 14 at the most.
"Hi Minho. I just thought I'd drop by for a while, you know? Say hi and everything." I said, noticing I had been wringing my hands, automatically shoving them in my pockets.
"With a suitcase? Explain later, hyung. Oh, and this is Taemin, one of our closest friends, Key's and I's, I mean." he said as the younger boy bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Taemin-imnida.I'm a sixteen-year old sophomore at Seoul Arts High School." the bubbly boy chirped.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Jonghyun, Key's older cousin. Should be a junior but I dropped out of school earlier this month. So I don't go to school anymore." I said, trying not to reveal too much too quickly.
Afterwards, I stared at the door and said to the two youngers, "So. Should we go in?" the two of them blinked at each other a few times before Taemin said, "Yeah." as the other fumbled with his key and opened the door.
"Key!" the youngest boy yelled throughout the tiny apartment.
"In the kitchen. You guys go the groceries?" the obnoxious voice shouted from the kitchen.
Luckily, he was facing away from the entrance.
I creeped up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Tae? No it's not Tae, his arms aren't this toned."
I saw Taemin pouting.
"And it can't possibly be Minho. Minho's arms are longer."
Key thought out loud to himself before turning around to find me face to face with him.
"HYUUUUUUUUUUUNG!" Key said before hugging me tight with his slender arms.
"That hurt my ego a bit." I said, frowning.
"Shut up. Did you get taller?" he quesioned, teasing as if he were the older one of us.
"No you just shrunk." I retorted, grinning my off.
I haven't seen this kid in forever.
I missed him too much.
"I see you've met Tae. Choi. Your . Over here." Key demanded of his roomie.
When Minho trudged into the kitchen, Key shuffled up to him and hugged him, earning a sigh from the taller boy.
"Whaddayawant?" the exhausted-looking one questioned as though he could fall asleep any moment.
"My phone. Thanks, babe." Key said before planting a light kiss on Minho's cheek.
As he turned back and started cutting some vegetables, I hopped up on the counter near where he was working and saw a blush plastered on my diva cousin's face.
"You caught yourself a good one, huh?" I teased, getting a smack on my shoulder and even redder cheeks on my no-longer single, innocent cousin. Minho basically crawled back to the kitchen with Key's Galaxy SIII.
A pink one.
How am I not surprised.
As he was about to leave, Minho threw his arms around Key.
"Goodnight." I heard him whisper before exiting the room.
Right after he left the room, he popped his head back in, yawning, then smiling happily while waving, drawling out, "Night, Jjong hyung." then leaving the room, apparently going to sleep.
"Yup. This one's a keeper. He's probably a good kisser, too, am I right?" I continued making fun of Key, avoiding his hits and empty threats.
"Key," I started, trying to get myself serious again.
When he looked up at me, I went on. "I need to tell you something."

~~sinaelee99~~