Our strange meeting doesn't end here.

My Bookstore Angel

Intro:

Mirae’s Pov:

My life was normal and plane and I guess you could say ordinary to some point. My life changed after a guy and two of his friends walked into my mom’s bookstore. They didn’t buy anything but they did look at books and girls. I of course didn’t think much of it at the time. I live a quite life and I go to college during the day but during the night I am a b-girl at my best friend’s uncle’s club. She is too but at first we were rivals but now we are as close as sisters. She is always telling me to pay attention to things and people around me. Cause one day someone or something is going to change my life. An I had no Idea how right she was.

Chapter 1:  The beginning but the ending:

“Mirae? When will you be coming home?” asked my mother as she headed for the door to the bookstore.

We live right above the bookstore. So I guess that works for her but I have been looking for my own place. But I can’t bear the thought of leaving my mom alone since my dad died a year ago. So I stay to take care of her in his place since.

“I’ll be home as early as 11, and I will make sure to carry some pepper spray with me like always.” I said before I went to my room to change my pajamas into my usual day clothes.

Most people who come into my mom’s book store are book worms or book lovers. If neither they are fellow college students that need to study. No one who goes to street fights or basketball games has ever walked into my mom’s book store before. Until today that is. I didn’t notice him until I was placing some books on a shelf near the back of the store where no one ever really sits. He was sitting there with two guys and some girls. I acted like I didn’t see them there and went on with my work unless they needed something.

“excuse me miss? But do you have a book of poems? Um… I kind of forgot the name of the author thought.” Said one of the guy’s friend.

I turned and looked at his friend who had asked the question. Cause to be truthful I wasn’t going to be much helpful if I didn’t know the author’s name or at least one of the poems. So I was going to have to get a poem out of him somehow.

“do you know a poem by him? Or her? If so can you please tell me so I can think of who the author might be.” I said as I looked him in the face.

To be honest all three guys were extremely hot but I wasn’t looking for a guy to date or anything.

“ok. Ah I know. Lips that tastes as sweet as Vanilla. Eyes that is as kind as her loving soul. a body as fine as the purest silk. How I wish my heart would slow. How I dream she was mine… so do you know the author?” asked the guy.

“no. cause I know of no such poem. You made it up. So write your own book of poems and get them published.” I said as I turned to walk away.

Eli’s Pov:

As Kiseop recited my poem I had written for a girl I had once thought I had loved I nearly threw the book I held at him. But the book keep girl was so upset at him for attempting to hit on her that she told him off. So I was going to try to help him out somehow.

“excuse me miss? But that is my poem and we were just trying to see if we could get a good response to it.”I lied

“if you mean by using it on girls then you might want to try it on girls who have no brains. Cause as beautiful as that poem was I would not reuse that on someone when it was meant for another. It will only cause the girl you are trying to use it on to get upset.” Said the book keeper as she stormed off.

“wow~ she is so dedicated to her work. Hehe I like that.” Said Alexander

“it’s not nice to invite us if you have no intent on paying any attention to us.” Said Alexander’s girlfriend

Now I don’t get why Kiseop had brought along his cousin. If he had intended for me to like her he was mistaken. Cause I had no intention of looking for a girlfriend so soon.  But that book keeper was cute.

“let’s hurry and head to the club. I have to set up anyways.” Said Alexander

How Alexander got a job at a club as a DJ will always confuse me. He can never sit still long enough to even hold a conversation with his date. I just can’t see him sitting still long enough to have a job interview for the DJ spot.

“K let’s get going then. But first how did you get the job? Didn’t someone else go in for the job with you?” asked Kiseop

“Yeah it was a girl. She is also a DJ but I DJ tonight first. It is to see who DJ’s better and who does get the job.” Replied Alexander.

It took us a hour to find the club because Kiseop kept confusing Alexander. And he was about to beat the snot out of KiSeop for doing that. So I had to step in and point out the club and just pray it was the right club. A thank god it was the right.

Mirae’s pov:

Once I got to the club I nearly died cause I didn’t see HaeMin at the DJ’s Table but some guy. An I know I had seen him earlier today but I just couldn’t place him. An right when I was about to place him HaeMin came out of nowhere like she always does. Her cousin is DaeKyu and she is a dancer like me but she doesn’t talk much. She doesn’t allow guys to get to close to her either but she is cool to hang out with.

“so where is DaeKyu?” I asked HaeMin

Who was avoiding having to look into my eyes. Which I didn’t get in the least bit.

“she is on the dance floor. An someone is here and he was describing a girl after he said a few things we figured out that he was talking about you.” Said HaeMin

“what are you talking about?” I asked not getting what she was talking about.

“there is a guy here and he has a friend with him. But another friend of his is working here. You have already met them today.” Said HaeMin

An then it hit me where I had seen the new DJ before. It was at my mom’s Bookstore. And he was with two friends. And from how HaeMin was acting I was getting the feeling DaeKyu knew the guys or more like was friends with them herself.

“DaeKyu knows them doesn’t she?” I asked HaeMin

“yes. She is in Kiseop’s photography class at the college.” Replied HaeMin

“so is she really on the dance floor or is she with them?” I asked

“she is on the dance floor but they are with her.” Replied HaeMin

Once we got to the dance floor I noticed a 3 second guilty glance from DaeKyu. I wasn’t use to her being very close to me but I did consider a good friend. So I wasn’t to upset.

“DaeKyu? Who are your friends?” I called as I stepped up next to her with fake smile.

“college friend. And the others are his friends.” Was all DaeKyu said.

“you look familiar… book keeper girl!” said DaeKyu’s college friend

Who had recited a poem for me, which was written by his friend? I really was not liking the out come of who I was hanging out with… guy wise. Casue it looks like most of them are players or heart breakers. An I can’t stand those kind of guys cause some girls just get so depressed because of them.

“wow. You are smart aren’t you.” I said as I turned to leave only to come face to face with the one who had written the poem.

Joy. I mean come one give a girl a break. But he was very hot and his eyes were very captivating and hard to look away from.

“so book keeper you go clubbing? I didn’t get that vibe from you.” Said DaeKyu’s friend’s friend.

“I work here with HaeMin and DaeKyu and I don’t see how that is your business. An I don’t care if people get the vibe that I go clubbing.” I said as I looked him in the eye.

Cause I really did like looking at his eyes, among his smirk that he had on his face. I walked of too go let HaeMin’s uncle know I was here so he wouldn’t think I wasn’t coming today. Only to be followed by cutie cause our bouncer Kyle was eyeing him.

“sorry guy your not allowed back there.” Said kyle.

“that’s cool I will wait here for her.” Said the cute guy.

Eli’s Pov:

I waited for DaeKyu’s friend to come back out, which was 30 minutes later. And that was with the owner of the club. Who knew she was friends with the owner.

“Mirae, this guy was waiting for you. I think he wanted to talk to you.” Said the bouncer.

“oh? Thanks kyle. I will talk to you about everything later than uncle.” Said Mirae

Cute name for a book keeper and a dancer of a club. But I noticed her staring at me earlier, sure she looked me in the eye when talking to me. But she stared at my mouth and then my eyes again when I wasn’t talking to her. I may sound a little full of myself but she is totally into me.

“so did you need to talk to me? Um… I don’t know your name so I am just going to call you guy or dude until I do.” Said mirae.

“yeah. Right my name is Eli, my friends names are Kiseop and Alexander. I was wondering why you were staring at me? Did I have something on me?” I asked even though I really had no reason for talking to her. I just wanted to get away from kiseop and DaeKyu since she was going to confess to kiseop today.

“I didn’t stare I was just sizing you up. I do that to everyone, ask HaeMin and DaeKyu. I did it to them when I first met them. I already sized up your friends.” Said Mirae I knew most of it was a lie and some not so much

“so you don’t like me. Well that is a total shame. I was going to ask you out.” I said as I faked a bumbed expression

“I didn’t say I didn’t like you. You did. I just said I wasn’t staring.” Said mirae as she walked past me to go to her friend HaeMin I guessed.

“so wanna go on a date with me? If so I know a nice fun place we can go during the day.”  I said as I stepped in beside her.

“sure but I work during the week and on the weekend I sleep in. so I guess on Saturday at 2 pm pick me up at the Bookstore.” Said Mirae as she smiled at me before she stopped and turned and stepped onto the dance foor.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

{message to jen!}

hey if you like and want to go on as a fanfic i will. it is up to  you.

again i am sorry i am not good as Fluffy and romantic stuff. lol ^^

i will have to work on it. XD

an i will post the poster in a sec or in a few days cause i am having issues with

photobucket. >,<