Friends?

Baby Are You OK?

Jiyoon’s PoV
It was raining and I was at home, wasting away while I waited for Jihyun to text me back. She gets sooo busy, aish. My body flexed as I laid across my bed and threw my phone at the wall, where it bounced and fell on my pile of anime plushies. Sighing and standing up like an old lady, I retrieved my phone just as it vibrated.


< I don’t think I can hang out this Friday >


I let out a sigh of disappointment and typed a reply. < Unnie! I was excited! Aigoo. >


< Yeah, I’m sorry. I’ll treat you next week, I promise. >


< Fine unnie. Excuse me as I go rot alone. > I let out a dramatic sigh and flopped back on my bed.


< Aigoo yourself, don't be like this. >


I stopped answering right there. I’ll just sulk here, until that pabo decides to do something about it. When she didn’t reply after 20 minutes, I gave up.


Jihyun and I have been dating for half a year now. I met her in 6th grade, but we got closer in 9th. We're both in the 10th grade now. I really love her. We started out as best friends... Then we sorta fell for each other... I've never dated anyone before, so she's my first. She's so protective of me, it makes me feel like a child even though we're in the same grade.
Anyway, she’s a busy girl. She travels, takes lessons in dancing and singing... She's amazing. I truly admire her. I take piano lessons and have a math tutor, but those don't take much of my time. I'm always texting her when she's busy and I feel ignored. Even though I know she loves me and is simply busy doing other things.


Since I was ignoring her for the time being, I took out my iPad and set up a chatroom so I could talk to my other best friends, Hyuna and Yoseob, both of whom I’ve known since grade school. Hyuna is in 12th grade and Yoseob is in 10th.


HotMuzik: You guys, I feel so boring and alooone :(
Bubblepop: Aish calm yourself *coughdramaqueencough*
Yoyo: Um... Can I ask why?
HotMuzik: I just do.
Yoyo: ....
Bubblepop: You're obviously hiding something from us... >.<
HotMuzik: AUGH FINE. I’M LONELY CUHS JIHYUN CANCELLED OUR DATE ON FRIDAY
Yoyo: You
Must
Be
Demoralized
Bubblepop: Yoyooo, too much vocab =P
Yoyo: you're just a
Bubblepop: WHAT?!
HotMuzik: Nyeh. Thats mean -.-
Hyuna unnie, can you come over? I'm so bored. And aloooneee.
Bubblepop: Sure! Be there in 20.
Yoyo: Byebye. Have fun =P


Yah! Unnie is coming over ~ I quickly tided up my room, not that she would care. I've known her so long, she's seen my house at it's worst. Hyuna rang the door bell, but I was too lazy to go answer it. So from my spot on the floor I yelled out the window for her to let herself in. When she walked in and saw me lying on the floor, she burst out laughing.


"Yoonie, you're so lazy!"


"At least I don't dress like a ." I tickled her bare legs. She slapped my hand away.


"Mehrong. It’s just the latest thing in America. Now will you tell me why you're so sad about Friday? It's just one day. She can make it up to you later..."


I curled up into a ball and hugged my pillow. "Yeah but I feel like... She isn't as sad about it as I am... Almost as if I'm the only one that cares... Don't you ever feel that way about your boyfriend?"


"Aish girl you are so fcking..." She slapped her hand on her face.


"Whaaaat?" I whined and rolled over to touch her legs again, just to piss her off.


"STOP TOUCHING ME DAMMIT!!!” she gave me an exasperated glare. “ Anyway, you are acting so uptight! Don't you trust her at all?!”


"Of course I do,” I snapped, “I don't think she'd cheat or anything like that, but I just don't feel like the same amount of commitment is shown or... I DON’T EVEN KNOW!!!" I threw my pillow at her and mumbled about how I hate grammar. She sat next to me on the floor.


"You need to relax. I know this is new for you... But I know she loves you and you love her back so just calm down!" She slapped my thigh.


"I'm sorry unnie..."
"I'd rather you apologize to Jihyun... But you haven't even told her how you feel, have you?" She stared at me accusingly.


"Alright alright, I might bring it up later when she's available..."


"You should... Now lets talk about something else... You're so frustrating..."


I hummed in agreement. "Have you heard Tablo sunbae’s Bad? It's so creepy..."


"Yeah! I like it! It’s good to listen to on bad days..."


We spent the rest of that rainy day just listening to songs non-stop. After a while I got tired and she left. Why is dinnertime so far away? I thought as I fell asleep.
 

 

 

OMG i finally got this chapter up! it took forever to edit properly for some reason... anyway, here it is XD -Italy

I still don't understand why you had to edit it more after I edited it... ~Ever