No Regrets

Last Minute Gifts [Valentines Edition]

“Happy Valentines baby,” Woohyun practiced in the mirror. It had been a month since he and Infinite’s leader became a couple.

 

Flash Back:

 

                “Woo…what…” Sunggyu swallowed hard. Woohyun cleared his throat. “I know it shocking but…” Sunggyu narrowed his eyes. “But…” Woohyun tried his best to contain his emotions at least to get the words out. “But…” he paused and took a deep breath, “…my feelings for you are too strong to be kept bottled inside anymore!” Sunggyu’s breath caught and Woohyun could only pray the leader would not get upset.

                “Woo…” Sunggyu started. “…I’d be a fool to not return your feelings.” Woohyun bit his lip to hold back a sob. “I-I just don’t want anything bad to happen.” Woohyun clenched his fists. “But the fan service…” Sunggyu shook his head. “Woohyun you know fan service is just something we do for the fans. Taking it further might prove to be detrimental.” Sunggyu turned away from his band mate. “I’m sorry.” Woohyun watched heartbroken as Sunggyu left the room.

 

End of Flash Back:-

 

                Sunggyu paced about their managers’ office waiting for both men to return. He had been called in to discuss some last minute details for their comeback. “Sunggyu, we’re sorry to have kept you waiting. There were a few changes we had to make again.” Both managers sat down offering Sunggyu a chair as well. “So?” Sunggyu asked eager to get the discussion over with. “First things first…”

                “So, what’s the plan?” Woohyun jolted in surprise. “Aish Hoya! How many times have I told you not to sneak up on me!?” Hoya chuckled. “Relax Romeo, I’m here to help.” Woohyun snorted. “Help?” he rolled his eyes. “And what makes you think I need your help?” Hoya stepped forward and adjusted Woohyun’s tie. “Don’t get cocky with me Nam Woohyun! I know you too well.” Woohyun puffed out his cheeks and folded his arms. “Now who’s cocky?”

                Hoya checked his watch, “you have…” he narrowed his eyes on the digits. “…about half an hour to find the perfect gift for Gyu.” Woohyun cocked an eyebrow. “And what makes you think I don’t have a gift?” Hoya rolled his eyes, “I heard your conversation with Myungsoo earlier!” Woohyun dead-panned. “Alright alright fine.” Woohyun threw his hands in the air in defeat. “So you said you could help me, right?” Hoya smirked.

                “Well that’s a drag.” Sunggyu smoothened the wrinkles out of his jeans. He exited the company’s building and pulled his hoodie over his head. Despite the lack of people on the streets, Sunggyu knew prevention was better than cure. “Oh my gosh!” a group of girls screamed catching Sunggyu’s attention. “It’s Kim Sunggyu!” they all chorused. Sunggyu’s eyes widened. “No! No! No! How?” he cursed in his mind.

                Sunggyu forced a smile and slowly his heels. “Hi everyone I’m…” he dead-panned. Sunggyu eyes averted to across the street. A group of girls 12 maybe 13 years of age surrounded a poster of none other than himself. It was a poster recently released for his new MV, I Need You. “You’ve got to be…uh…” Sunggyu rubbed his temples. He took on last glance towards the girls and the poster then walked off with a smile.

                “Hurry up moron!” Hoya shouted at Woohyun who was currently in a battle with his shoes. “Will you stop with the name calling already?!” Woohyun shouted back tucking in the final pair of laces. “Whatever, just hurry up and let’s go already!” Hoya balled his fists. Woohyun grimaced and walked up to his impatient band mate.

                “By the way,” Woohyun looked over at Hoya. “Why are you helping me?” he narrowed his eyes. “Simple.” Hoya replied. “Simple?” Woohyun frowned. “Woo, you’re not the only one that has a thing for Gyu.” Woohyun’s jaw dropped. “You too?” he swallowed hard. Hoya sighed. “Unfortunately.” Woohyun furrowed his brows. “Unfortunately?” Hoya shook his head. “Forget it. Let’s just get the gift and hurry back.”

                Sunggyu stretched before opening the door. “You’re back!” Sungjong exclaimed wrapping his arms around the leader. “Haha you’re so weird.” Sungjong stared utterly confused. “Weird? How so?” Sunggyu ruffled the maknae’s hair. “You see me everyday yet you greet me like I’ve been gone for ages.” Sungjong puffed out his cheeks. “Yeah so? I can’t help it if I miss you a lot.” Sunggyu smiled.

                “Will you pick on already!?” Woohyun checked his watch for the millionth time. “Will you be quiet?!” Hoya exploded with anger shutting Woohyun up. “Fine.” Woohyun crossed his arms. “But what exactly are you doing?” There was a moment of silence and Woohyun could only bite his lip in anticipation. “I bought this about a month ago for Sunggyu.” Woohyun stared in awe. “The day I was about to collect it for him…” Hoya swallowed hard, “…I found out that you two were together.”

                Woohyun frowned and hung his head. “I’m sorry.” Hoya looked up in surprise. “Don’t be.” Hoya smiled sincerely. “You have nothing to be sorry about.” Woohyun was about to speak but Hoya stopped him. “Hey the only thing you should be sorry about is not getting a present for Gyu.” Hoya and Woohyun finished up their shopping and quickly headed back to Infinite’s apartment.

                “Where were you two?” Sunggyu asked when the front door opened. “We were…um…we just…uh…” Hoya face-palmed. “I had an errand to run so I asked Woohyun to accompany me.” Sunggyu eyed the two, “fine.” Woohyun mentally thanked Hoya before rushing off into his room. “Done?” Woohyun looked up and smiled, “done.” Hoya took a deep breath and opened his bedroom door. “Get going then. He’s waiting.”