Chapter 1

New Years with You

 

Hyukjae looked at his phone’s screensaver and sighed. ‘Why is he so busy? When can I meet him.’ Hyukjae said in his mind. He was aiming that question for the man in his screensaver or in other words Hyukjae’sLover.

Hyukjae’s lover is a famous actor which is also the owner of one of the hottest bodies in asia and is also known for his close relationship as a friend with Eunhyuk the talented and amazing dancer slash rapper slash songwriter. But not many know that in Eunhyuk’s private life as Lee Hyukjae is actually dating the Kim Kibum.

As you can see their relationship isn’t really public known, it’s not that Hyukjae wants it but Kibum has insisted of keeping it a secret from public until the right time. Although Hyukjae didn’t agree at first but for his love for Kibum he kept it that way until 2years later which is today.

Usually Kibum and Hyukjae celebrates the new year with them cuddling together or going to friends parties together, or just being together. But this year the so called famous actor had to have a SHOOTING. SCHEDULE. TODAY. The day where Kibum and Hyukjae ALWAYS spent their time TOGETHER.

Hyukjae called his boyfriend’s phone again and again but the only thing he gets is ‘The number you’re calling is out of reach. Please try again.’ Even if Hyukjae texted him, he wouldn’t reply. Hyukjae messed up his hair making his tidy hair untidy. “That stupid director never has fun does he? Always work work work, dragging my baby into his mess. He doesn’t even let my baby REPLY.ONE.FREKIN.MESSAGE!”

Hyukjae was whinning in his shared bed with Kibum. He puffed his cheeks then he fell on the bed. “Ah, this is useless. Hyukjae cheer up he’ll be back as soon as you know it.” Hyukjae started to comfort himself. “He’ll come in that door anytime soon.” He kept repeating that until he got tired and eventually he slept.

--

“sage”

“s-sage”

“’ve got a Message”

“You’ve got a message!”

“mmnhn” is the only words that came out of Hyukjae’s mouth. He wanted to go back to sleep again but he quickly woke up and searched desperately for his phone, because who knew if the message was from Kibum. “You’ve got a Message!” when he saw his phone he saw several miscalls and messages on his phone screen.

“K-kibum?”

It was all from Kibum, when he opened the message he gave a confused look.

“Is this a joke?” all the messages had the same message written onto it.

“Come out now.”

“WHAT HE ISN’T EVEN SORRY FOR WHAT HE DID, NOT EVEN AN I’M SORRY OR I LOVE YOU?!!!”

“Come out now.”

That message was ringin in Hyukjae’s head. Because he was so pissed and annoyed at Kibum he eventually went outside. Though he didn’t see any point of going outside. When Hyukjae reached outside he got another message.

“Oh what now?” Hyukjae was seriously pissed but because it’s Kibum he’ll endure it of course until he meets Kibum.

“Now look up.”

Hyukjae was even more confused when he looked at the message. Though he really wanted to punch Kibum in the face because of telling Hyukjae what to do, but Kibum wasn’t there. Well Hyukjae looked up at the night sky but he saw nothing.

“Is this a joke?” Hyukjae stared at the sky while looking at the empty sky, well it wasn’t exactly empty it had some stars and moon but it was just like most of the night skies Hyukjae had seen. “This is useless ” Hyukjae said and he was abouot to walk in the house when he then heard a fire work explosion.

He looked back and guess what he saw? He saw the fireworks lit up and it showed a pink firework with the shape of a heart.

“W-wha”

“It’s my gift to you.” A voice who he recognized so well said.

“K-kibum.”

“Yes Hyukjae?”

“Wha-” Kibum silenced Hyukjae with a kiss. Hyukjae was speechless, especially when he saw Kibum kneel on the ground and kiss Hyukjae’s hand like a prince

“Eunhyuk, no Hyukjae, my beautiful and gorgeous boyfriend.” Eunhyuk couldn’t say a word and he just looked into Kibum’s eyes.

“Would you take the honors to take our relationship to the next level?”

“Huh?” Hyukjae couldn’t say anything better at this moment. Since he felt this mixed up emotions.

“The director part was a lie, today I went out and did my last minute preparations to propose to you, I’m asking you to be mine forever and taking our relationship public.”

 

 

“You know you’re a little cheeky bastard who made me wait and cursing the director but it was actually your fault all along and then it was all only for this proposal, you’re a jerk you know that?”

Kibum stood up and chuckled at Hyukjae “You speak to fast you little rapper, but I guess I did that all for you. It wouldn’t be fun if you knew this all along, right?”

“Damn it you smart cheeky bastard, and yes I would marry you and take it public.”

“And cut! Thanks guys you can go home now.”

“What was that?” Hyukjae stared at Kibum when he heard that statement “D-do you mean…”

“Haha, yeah, I filmed it actually it was a live broadcast right now. And the director of my last movie agreed to help me, propose to you.”

“B-but what if I didn’t want to make it public!”

“Hm, the past is past now lets just look into the future. I’m sure my parents would love kids. Let’s try and make one now.”

Before Hyukjae had a chance to process the information Kibum had just given him Hyukjae was ed in many different angles possible. Leaving him with a sore bottom the next morning.

 

-The End and Happy New Year-