How do I become Oh Sehun Number 1 Fan?Part 1

I'm Oh Sehun Number 1 Fan!!

Exo K - Angel ~ http://youtu.be/0bewParlnTQ

 

 


 

Naeun POV

 

"Naeun-ah,time to wake up its late already!" Dongwoon oppa said while knocking plus kicking my door.I just ignored and covered my ears with my pillow."Naeun-ah,I swear if you don't opened this door,I'm gonna destroy it," He said angrily.Dongwoon oppa is a sweet oppa but if he got mad,something bad gonna happen.I walked to the door and opened it seeing my brother sat on the floor."Good then!" He said and left."Oh don't forgot to eat breakfast later,its your favourite?Pancake!" He shouted from the kitchen.

I shooked my head and went to my bathroom to take a shower.After I finished my shower,I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast."Pancake,Pancake,Pancake," I mumbled loudly."Wae you don't like it?" Dongwoon oppa pouted.I rolled my eyes and went to sit."Here's your pancake,Princess!" He said and bowed.I laughed.He can be so funny~

"Ding Dong~" The bell rung."Oppa will open the door,you just sit here and enjoy your pancake," He said and went to open the door.I stared at the pancake,its look good but.....I sighed.I took one bite and put in my mouth."Not bad!" I said and eat the pancake.I went to the refriegerator and searched for milk.I love milk~I poured the milk onto my cup.

"Naeunnie," Dongwoon oppa sung.I looked at him and decided to stare at my cup.Suddenly,Dongwoon oppa grabbed my hand and pull me to the living room.I was shocked to see 6 boys.I never thought that Dongwoon oppa would ever bring his friends to our house except B2ST his best friend while their little."Eun-Eun,meet my friends,they are called Exo K!" He said while looking at them.I decided to ignore him and went to my room.

But one of the boy stopped me."Annyeong Haseyo~Park Chanyeol imnida!" He waved at me.I smiled cutely and said,"Annyeong Exo K,I'm Dongwoon oppa cute dongsaeng,Son Naeun!" I bowed and winked at them.They pretended to faint.Hehehe,they are so funny,I laughed quietly."Annyeong Haseyo,You can call me JongIn or Kai," The other boy said and dance.He is really good at dancing maybe he's the lead dancer of this group.I looked back at Chanyeol,I guess he's the Lead Rapper,I looked him from head to toe,he's tall and his voice is deep.

"Guess who?" Someone hands closed my eyes.His hands is cold.I don't really know who is it plus I didn't know all of them except for Kai and Chanyeol,its not Dongwoon oppa.I shrugged."Its Sehun,the maknae of Exo K ," He let go of his hands from my eyes and shook my hands.His hand is too cold."Um,Sehun ssi,your hand is cold," I said and went to my room to get gloves.I could see that he is staring but I decided to ignore and focused on his hands."I'll be right back," I shouted from upstairs.

Dongwoon POV

"Woah,Sehun ah,you are doing so much skinship!" I complained at him.He looked at me with a shock face.I'm really jealous as her oppa not boyfriend because I rarely spent time with her."By the way,your saeng is cute!" Chanyeol said while staring at my saeng door room.I knocked his head."Hyung,wae you like to knocked my head since the day we first met!" Chanyeol said and stomped his feet.

"Cuz I like too~" I smirked."Sehun,are you okay?" I could hear Suho asked Sehun.Sehun stood there froze he didn't move an inch.I saw my saeng bringing gloves and gave them to Sehun.I was shocked,really shocked!*Everyday I shock!Shock!Everynight I shock!*

"Are you okay?" Naeun asked Sehun.Sehun weared the gloves that my saeng gave.This is the first time,I'm seeing Sehun being friendly or doing any skinship with other people,he always gave cold stared to people.I don't know why!Don't tell me he love my saeng!"Nae,I'm fine," He smiled at her and messing her hair.My eyes widened.Naeun just smile shyly.I grabbed Suho,D.O,Chanyeol,Kai and Baekhyun hands and pulled them to my room leaving my saeng and sehun alone.They kept asking me why but I didn't answered their question and went to my room.We decided to wait.

Naeun POV

He is so cute!I smiled trying very hard to show my happiness.I came back to reality and saw my oppa and the other member of Exo K gone.I tried to asked Sehun but he just stared at my face.The living room become quiet for 3 minute."Thanks for the gloves~" He spoke,at last."No problem," I smiled and went to my room leaving Sehun standing there.As soon as I closed my door,I could hear my oppa door opened.

"My heartbeat" I touched my heart.My heartbeat increased.I took my phone and played games and decided to ignored about what happen.~You have received message~

I clicked to open my message and see who it was.It was my oppa."What the.....," I screamed."Why did Dongwoon oppa sent me Sehun picture!" I pouted and threw my phone to my bed.I took out a piece of white paper from my school bag,yeah,I still went to school,I'm still young you know.I just drew anything that is on my mind right now,guess who did I drew??"Why did I drew this?" I said and stared at the paper.

 


Who did she drew??

 

I know I got many wrong english because english is not my first language ^_^

 

Btw,I hope you enjoy reading this Chapter~!

 

Sungyeol!Choding Style(: