✈ Main Characters : Revealing the six gentlemen~

✈ fly to seoul { Apply Close }

 6 boys | 6 girls

 name : marionne gabrielli nicólo de la rosa (rio)
 birthday : september 22, 1993 {virgo}
 nationality : spanish-brazilian
 business : energy commodity, petrochemicals,  steel, mining, shipping & nobility

▲ Nerd is the new y.

 

rio ; the scholarly hottie

` ( MORE THAN WORDS ; ) Rio is a nerd who is just drop-dead gorgeous. I mean, what scholarly hottie would be complete without a pair of glasses? However awkward, socially inept, shy and possibly clumsy, one can't deny his brilliant brain with a superb IQ and it seems like adding a pair of spectacles to an already good-looking man as himself can also increase Rio's hotness substantially, which he sadly isn't aware of. Though possibly the best thing about him is what could happen when those glasses get taken off... While Rio's very intelligent and talented, but, uh, very flighty, and absolutely knows nothing in the way of street smarts. This can occasionally be shown as naivete to the point of stupidity and the inability to see the danger in what he's doing. In any case, Rio ends up landing himself in trouble more often than not, due to his older twin sister's stalker tendencies.

  

` ( OUT OF CHARACTER ; )  TBA.

 

 

 name : alexander theodore wallenberg (axel)
 birthday : january o1, 1993 {capricorn}
 nationality : swedish
 business : banking, investments & politics

▲ Stay classy.

 

axel ; the classy gentleman

` ( MORE THAN WORDS ; ) You thought Axel was just some spoiled, sheltered little rich boy, like the rest of them? Well, think again. Because Axel has a lot more brains and intelligence than those sub-species. Instead of getting drunk and hooking up with a new girl every night, he attends formal banquets with refined, elegant women (but most of the times he doesn't even know or remember their names). He has the 3 c's: cool, charismatic and calm; screaming, ranting and raging? Not this guy. No matter what situation, he manages to maintain level-headedness and calmness. He tends to be a bit too calm in dangerous or emergency situations, resulting in other people yelling at him for being "stupid". A bit of a party pooper sometimes, that always, always listen to his parents and their orders but that's just the way he was taught and brought up. Overall, Axel is just quite the cool-headed gentleman.

  

` ( THIS IS HOW WE ROLL ; )  The Wallenberg family (simply known as "The Wallenbergs" or "Wallenbergs") is a prominent Swedish banking family, renowned as bankers, industrialists, politians, diplomats, and philanthropists. The Wallenberg Sphere, an international banking-and-industry group under the control of the Wallenberg family through the holding company investor ab, based in Stockholm, Sweden, is today Europe's largest family-controlled business empire. Although very well-known in Sweden for their success and prosperity, the Wallenbergs have a very low-key public profile, eschewing conspicuous displays of wealth. The family motto is "esse non videri", which is latin for "to be, not to be seen".  

 

 

 name : viktor vladimir zastava (vi)
 birthday : december 13, 1993 (sagittarius}
 nationality : siberian
 business : weaponry, chemicals, pharamaceuticals, automobiles & gadgets

▲ I prefer an interesting vice to a virtue that bores.

 

vi ; the femme fatale

` ( MORE THAN WORDS ; ) You know that ruggedly handsome manly man the ladies all sigh for? Vi isn't that guy. Oh, he still gets the sighs, but it's because he is so dang pretty. Good-looking and unintentionally charming in any way, he attracts both genders a like. Whether it is due to his gorgeous golden locks, delicate features, snazzy dressing, or blasé nature, Vi just gets mistaken as a girl more often than he'd like. Easily bored and allergic to routine, Vi has a bad habit of wanting to be entertained at all times whether it's within the law or not, so long as he doesn't get bored. Borned in a family that practically oozes with too much testosterone of typical manly men, he was seen as a delicate rose inside a house full of thorns due to his petite structure. Though don't let the feminine features fool you, since even how girly Vi looks he is still in reality, a boy at heart.

  

` ( THIS IS HOW WE ROLL ; )  The Zastava's are widely known as the oldest manufacturer of firearms, artillery, and war vehicles. It was founded in 1734 when it cast its first cannons. The company is based in the city of Kragujevac, Serbia as it is the leading producer of firearms in the Europe and is a large contributor to the world defence industry. Zastava Arms & Automobiles rapidly expanded its production program where the family invested in pharmaceuticals and gadgets where the complexity and quality of its products was enchanced as they produced and exports a wide variety of products to over sixty countries. ▼ 

 

 

 name : jonathan trace rockefeller (jace)
 birthday : may 31, 1993 {gemini}
 nationality : american
 business : industrial commodities, politics, banking, film & arts

▲ I'm Jace Rockefeller, your argument is invalid.

 

jace ; the charming fiend

` ( MORE THAN WORDS ; ) Don't look at him with those judgy little eyes. Jace is wickedly handsome with a face of an angel, though his moods being mercurial. He might be a jerk, an and a manwhore. But oh my golly he just looks oh-so hot yet there is more to Jace than your typical jerkish Cassanova. Sure he's manipulative in nature, who always puts himself first and does what he wants, when he wants to do it, regardless of what anyone else thinks. But he's also the type of person you would expect to be a big but turns out to have some redeeming qualities behind his promiscuous demeanor, but makes deliberate decisions to act in a jerkish manner to achieve some sort of goal. Though, there are still others who's skeptical about this jerk with a golden heart and he can't really blame them. He was the resident bad boy, and proud of the fact. After all, he's not known as the Charming Fiend of Manhattan for nothing.

  

` ( THIS IS HOW WE ROLL ; )  The Rockefeller family, are not just billionaires, but are one of the few trillionaires of the world. Everyone knows that the Rockefeller family is an American industrial, political and banking family that made one of the world's largest fortunes in the oil business during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. They are generally seen as one of the most powerful families in the history of the United States. While Jace's father side of the family deals with business in the industrial, political and banking field. His mother's side, the Cohn's, are well-known musicians and artists which is where Jace inherited his musical and artistic skills.▼ 

 

 

 name : rein erick hughes (eryx)
 birthday : february 13, 1993 
 nationality : british
 business : construction, real estates, architecture, luxury theme parks

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

 

eryx ; the equilibrium dude

` ( MORE THAN WORDS ; ) Balancing was Eryx's forte. He's mischievous yet well-driven. Serious yet out-going. Going to wild parties and being top of his class at the same time was child's play for him. A fun loving guy, with a good sense of humor and the type who is mostly seen with a smile on his face, he was the kind of person who can get along with anyone. It's like he was made to go with the flow. YOLO. He would always say. He is genuinly nice but mischief covers this trait. Now don't mistake him as an all-around nice guy. Cause when pissed he turns into someone who could make you wish you didn't exist. Well, Eryx usually never gets pissed. But if ever you'd get on his bad side, just make sure you find a good hiding place. As he's the type to forgive, but never forgets as he holds grudges and always collects.

  

` ( THIS IS HOW WE ROLL ; )  Construction patriarch Oliver Hughes' has always been fond of building and drawing back when he was still young. With his parent's help and support he managed to open up a small construction firm. But when of his buddies asked him to build his theme park everything went big. No scratch that. Huge. The theme park was admired by thousands and before he knew it he was having projects from left to right. ▼ 

 

 

 name : minjoon lee (jo)
 birthday : march o7, 1994 {pisces}
 nationality : korean
 business : politics, public relations, law firms

▲ I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human and I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.

 

jo ; the sweet kingka

` ( MORE THAN WORDS ; ) At first glance Jo seems really cold and indifferent. With his handsome looks and intimidating stare people find it hard to approach him. But don't let the indifference fool you, once you get to know him you see his out-going and talkative side. Loyal to the core, he's a very good listener and an ideal shoulder to cry on since he hates it when he can't protect the people he cares about. He's usually a quiet observer, who becomes a mediator in the group when problems arises as he likes to keep things peaceful and fair but try thowing him a punch, he won't hesitate to do the same. Jo has a very sharp and deep gaze, his eyes will tell you everthing he's feeling. Though he's dense when it comes to his feelings and can get mad because he doesn't understand them, however once he knows his feelings, he's one to follow his heart no matter what. All in all, he's a bad with a gentle soul.

  

` ( THIS IS HOW WE ROLL ; ) Jo's father owns and is the president and CEO of a very large Law Firm, "Lee&Co." HIs grandfather was the one to actually build the company in China, but Tom Lee was the one to expand the companies to Korea, EU and UK. They are famous and known to hold only the best lawyers, public defensors and judges around the world. Both his father and grandfather worked very hard to make the company what it is today. It is practically an empire, to which Jo is now the sole heir to.  ▼ 

 

CONGRATULATIONS~ (^O^)/

THE 6 LADIES WOULD BE REVEALED NEXT! :3

PLEASE LOVE THESE Y MEN XD <3