~

White love

 

 

White. Everything was white. Like a white fairytale that simply emerged from a magical place where only peace and love rule over, a true fairytale. The windows were covered with beautiful ice-flowers, adding a mystic feeling of the white day.

Eun Ji was sitting on the little couch next to the window. She always liked that time of the year where white snow covered the whole town. The fire in the fireplace was dancing happily, lightening up the room. From the soft fire light, the ice-flowers on the window twinkled lightly, as if they were alive. It was indeed blissful to just stare out the window, watching how little snowflakes danced along. Eun Ji remembered that time when she was little, when she played outside with her father … but she was all grown up now. Just for a second she thought how nice it would be to play once again.

 

The black tall figure that approached at the little alley of the house made her jump from her seat. With a big smile on her face she grabbed her coat and went to the front door just before the person could knock on the door. Eun Ji threw herself at the visitor, like it was years since she last saw him.

“ Kris “ she gently said. The boy lifted her from the ground and lightly kissed her forehead.

“ Are you ready, princess ? “ he gently asked the girl. She simply nodded and both of them went down the street to the lively part of Seoul. Kris looked at the girl and smiled brightly, his hand slowly reached her own. His long fingers sneaked between her own and interlocked them with hers.

 

Eun Ji shyly smiled tugging the scarf around her neck. The warmth that she felt from her boyfriend’s hand was enough to warm up her body. She was happy that they were together.

“ Oh, Kris look … “ Eun Ji excitedly pointed at the big tree in front of them. It was a wish tree where people were tying little papers with their wish on them. The girl dragged the taller boy behind her. Eun Ji took one note and quickly wrote something before trying to tie it on one branch. She tiptoed to reach it, but without any luck. Suddenly a hand reached out and grabbed the little paper from her own “ Kriiiiissssssss …. “  Eun Ji whined at her boyfriend. She stretched her hands to take the paper from his hands, but he was much taller than her.

 

“  Hmmm, I wonder what’s your wish ?“  he mockingly questioned. He was indeed curious to find out what’s the wish of his girlfriend.

“ You wouldn’t dare to look … “ Eun Ji confidently crossed her hands. Kris took that as a challenge and lightly leaned so his face could match the girl’s.

“ Try me “ he wiggled his brows with a lightly grin on his face. She leaned as well, pecking the boy’s lips lightly. Before he could make a move and kiss his girlfriend back, Eun Ji hurried to snatch the paper from his hand. She victoriously let out a laugh, happy that she tricked Kris.

 

“ Can you help me ? “ Eun Ji innocently asked. Kris rolled his eyes and quickly grabbed his girlfriend, lifting her from the ground. She tied up the little paper with her wish trying to free herself from Kris’s grasp. Unfortunately the blonde guy had another thing in mind. He raised his head to look at Eun Ji’s face. She eyed him suspiciously, wondering what came up to his mind.

“ Apologize … “ he seriously said to the girl.

“ For what ? ”

“  For stealing from me “ he smirked still tightly holding the girl. Eun Ji rolled her eyes and pouted lightly.

“ But it was mine … “ she complained leaning closer to his face “ … I’m sorry, okay ? “ she smiled brightly. It was no use to complain, after all she was in Kris’s embrace. She felt how her feet landed on the ground once again.

 

“ You can do better than that “ Kris mockingly said walking down the street. Eun Ji followed him from behind and just then she took little snow in her hands. She threw the snow at the back of her boyfriend, ready to take revenge …

“ Take that pretty boy “ Eun Ji yelled at him. At that time the blonde guy looked at the girl shocked. She just threw snow at him. He shot a deadly glare at Eun Ji “ What’s wrong Wu Fanie ?  Can’t take a little snow ? “ the girl continued to mock her boyfriend. She somehow enjoyed teasing him.

 

“ You’re dead “ he hissed approaching the girl. Eun Ji took a few steps backward before she turned around, running for her life. The snow was indeed a lot, she almost slipped several times. She was close to her house, the one and only safe place. But she was fast captured by Kris. Just before she could escape from him she slipped and fell on the snow, dragging the blonde guy with herself.

She laughed a little as Kris was on top of her. She blushed deep red, feeling his warm breath on her face. His eyes were looking at Eun Ji’s. She swallowed hard, waiting for his next move. Kris leaned closer to her face, pressing his soft lips on her own.

“ Am I dead now ? “ Eun Ji chuckled still lying on the snow.

 

“ I love you, my princess “ Kris said out of the blue. Before Eun Ji could respond, he kissed her again … and again. Both of them stood lying in the snow, like little kids that were tired from the little game they played “ Say, what you wished for ? “

“ For us to be together many winters ahead “  Eun Ji sheepishly replied. She felt how Kris’s warm lips once again pecked her own. It was indeed one of the best winter days of all times, since both of them were together … 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So ? How was it ? ^^ Hope you had fun reading my short story and Happy New Year !!!! :))