Opposite Love

Opposite Love

 

“Oppa! Give it back to me!” I was running and shouting to my older brother.

Sorry for my impoliteness. My name is Nam Woori and I am 19 years old and yes, my older brother is the heart making machine Nam Woohyun. We are in the dance studio and Infinite was having a break. He decided to disturb his little sister. Woohyun has been babysitting me ever since little. I have been dragged around by him since little. Even when he was a trainee, he’ll not let me go. We have an older sibling name Nam Boohyun. At least now that he is busier, I am freer but that doesn’t make any difference. Not that he drag me overseas with him, wait, he does, sometimes but not often. It is just that I am Ice Princess. Yes, I Nam Woori is an Ice Princess. I wasn’t an Ice Princess in primary school but I turned into an Ice Princess in secondary school. It all started 4 years ago when Woohyun started to debut and stuff and he was busy promoting himself and actually at that period he was busy, too busy to even dragged me around. I was as cold as Myungsoo or maybe colder. I wasn’t cold toward Infinite since I knew them for 4 years. They knew what happened and they decided to stay by my side.

Where was I? Oh yes, catching up with my greasy brother.

“Yah, Nam Woohyun! Just give her doll back.” shouted the annoyed leader.

“Arraso hyung.” Woohyun pouted.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I love dolls especially Pororo. I have tons at home. Sometime Woohyun’s fans bought it for me.

“Aigoo, uri Woori is smiling.” Sungjong pinched my cheek.

I blushed in deep red. I seriously forgot to tell you one more thing. This is serious and I think I am falling for Infinite’s maknae Lee Sungjong. Lee Sungjong. He is the opposite of me. He is lively and grantee to be Infinite’s medicine. He may look nice but when he is angry, he is scary. I was in love with him when I saw him dancing for SBS special. His trust melted me. Before that, he already was attracting me. Now, with The Chaser comeback, he looks more mature. The problem is that, I am an ice princess and I rarely melt. I don’t know if he likes me. I mean, who would. I am a lonely person and I was similar to Myungsoo and Hoya because of black fashion and I am a purple freak. Yes, purple and black is my favourite colour. Infinte and Inspirit called me 2nd Hosoo because of this.

“Ya Nam Woori are you listening to me or you need me to kiss you?” Woohyun broke my day dreaming time.

I glared at him.

“I said; go to the shop down the street with Sungjong.” He repeated.

I looked at him suspiciously. He just gave me a winked. I knew what he was up to. Sungjong and I went down to the shop hand in hand. It was natural since we knew each other long enough. We bought ice cream and some snacks. He were walking back when we passed by some fans. They requested me to help them to take the picture. After thanking me, they looked at me in suspicion.

“Aren’t you Woohyun Oppa’s younger sister?” They asked.

I nodded in respond. They requested a picture with me. After that chaos, Sungjong and I decided to sits at the park near the practice room. He then, grabbed my hand.

“Woori ah, I don’t know how to say this but I like you. Screw that, I love you. I have liked you ever since I meet. The first day where Woohyun hyung brings you to the studio, I fell in love with you. I was always captivated by your style. When I heard what happened to you before I met you, I was shocked and angry. From there, I decided to keep you smiling. Nam Woori, please be mine?”

I was shocked, absolutely flabbergasted. I mean, I thought it was an one-sided love. I wasn’t able to speak to be honest.

“I-I” I stuttered.

“If you don’t want to, I don’t mind. I will wait.” He whispered with his sad tone.

“Lee Sungjong, yes. Yes I’ll be yours” I said.

He looked at me with his wide eyes. He carried me and swings me around.

“I love you. You don’t know how long I waited for this.” He said.

“Neither do you” I whispered.

Then, he went closer and closer till our lips touches. Things I waited came through tonight and damn, I love it. He kiss me passionately until we were out of breath. Then, he kisses my forehead. Then, we linked our hands together and walked to the practise room together.

“Oh yes. Woori ah, whenever you have a lot of thoughts, have lemon candy. Or I can say the lemon boy.” He ily winked at me