End

Happy Holidays!

 

Happy Holidays!

 

“Atlaaast! A long break!” Park Bom says loudly while rolling on herbed. Her members went out for their own break. Chaerin attended some fashion events. Dara went to a date with Youngbae. And Minzy went to Lotte world with Daesung, Seungri, Seunghyun and Hayi.

 

A sudden ring of her  mobile phone disturb her moment with Poong poong and her lovely bed.

 

Riiiiiiiinggg~

“Aish! Who is this invader?”

“Bom-ah!” the man suddenly yell over the phone.

“Oppa! Why did you call?” Bom asked.

“Well can you do me a favor? Please?” Sean said.

“Ahhh…” Bom is spacing out when she heard Sean’s asking a favor from her.

Favor means I will do something else beside sleeping and resting, right? I dobnt feel like moving. Aissh! She thought to herself.

“Bom-ah, are you still there?” Sean asked to her.

“Ahh, hm.. Yes oppa! What did you say again?”

“Can you do me a favor? Please babysit our little Harang because me and your unnie together with Ha-yul and Ha-eum will go to Japan with YG for our clothing line business. Harang don’t like to come with us insist that she will stay at your dorm. He misses you. Such a cute kid. Isn’t he?’’

Oh! My little boyfriend is so cute! He misses her noona. She thought and smiling with herself.

“Okay, oppa. I will. How can I say no to my little boyfriend? Kkk~”

“Thank you, Bom-ah! It will take 3 days only! I will dropped off Harang their later.” Sean ended their phone conversation.

“It’s not bad for me to babysit Harang besides he is so cute! Right, Yeorumi?” she talked to her dog.

 

 

 


 

After an hour...

 

“Bom-ah, thank you very much for accepting my favor to babysit my baby. Here is his diapers then vitamins and feeding bottles. I’m so sorry for troubling you.” Sean’s wife said to Bom giving her the instructions for Harang medicines.

“By the way, I heard that Bigbang arrived already from Thailand? I bet you missed your boyfrr--” Sean cut off her wife and looked at Bom.

“Yah! Oppa someone might here you. Shoo now. And I will take care with this angel. Take care oppa and unnie!” Bom said.

“Okay, thank you! Be a good boy Harang.”  And with that Sean and his wife walk away to her dorm.

“Okay, what do you want to do now baby?” Bom asked Harang

“I want chu sleep noona. Appa waked me choo eaaarly.” Harang said.

“Okay baby, let’s go to bed now!”

Huh! I guess babysitting Harang is not hard. We both want to sleep.

 

 

 


 

Earlier at BIGBANGS DORM...

 

“Yah! Hyung do you wan to come with us? We will go to the Lotte world.” The maknae said.

“Ani. Just go. I just want to sleep.” Go and I will go to my Bommie’s crib.

“Let’s just leave, Jiyong. I bet he will go to his lady to recharge himself.” Big Seunghyun said.

“You know me too well hyung.” Jiyong said smirking to what Seunghyun said.

“Just be careful. You know paparazzi’s are everywhere.” With that Seunghyun, Seunngri and Daesung left.

Jiyong stood up and went to grab some snakcks and took a shower before going to his lady’s crib.

I will kiss and cuddle you so much tonight! Jiyong thought to himself. Smirking to his idea.

 


 

 

 

Jiyong punched the code to open the door. Silently walking up to her bedroom and shouted “Bom-yaaang! Wake up baby! I missed you so much!”

Bom and Harang was shocked to Jiyong’s sudden appearance.

“Yah! You scared Harang! Aisssh.” Bom said.

“Uhh, I’m sorry. But why is Harang here?” Jiyong asked with confusion.

“Oppa and unnie asked me to look after him while they are away.” She explaned.

“Oh, I understand now. But, I missed you baby!” Jiyong said and went for the edge  of the bed and hugged Bom from behind.

“I missed you too, Ji.” Bom answered him back. She leaned her body to his chest.

“Noona! Noona!” Harang said.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot Harang is here with us.” Bom said and let go of Jiyong’s hug.

“Why baby? Is there anything wrong?” Bom asked.

“Why are chu hugging noona? Jiyong hyun?”

“Well because..” Jiyong was cut off by Harang

“Appa and Omma always do that. Are you to? Where is your baby?” Harang asked.

Bom blushed by the sudden statement. “Ani, me and Jiyong hyung were only.. ahhh.. friends. Arreoso? Right Jiyong?”

“Ah.. Y-yes little boy. So how are you now little Taeyang?” Jiyong said while cuddling Harang to his lap.

“doin vely vely good! But noona I’m so hungwwyy.” Harang said.

“What do you want baby?”

“chocolate hotcakesh noona!” Harang said while jumping off.

“Okay, noona will make hotcakes. Stay here with your hyung. Behave okay?”

“Yessir! I’m one of a kind!” Harang blurted out while saluting on her. Jiyong and Bom was shocked by his sudden answer and laughed after.

 

After eating the hotcaked Harang decided to watch television and play with Yeorum in the living room with Jiyong. While Bom having a shower.

“Babe?” Jiyong knocked to her door and awestruck when he saw his beautiful girlfriend clad only in a big towel.

“Yes?” Bom was shocked when Jiyong hugged he and kissed her lips passionately.

“W-wait, Ji. Harang might see us.”

“He is busy playing with my phone, to Yeorum and to your iPad babe. Just let me kiss you please? I missed you so badly.” Jiyong continued to kiss her and pinned her to her bedroom door.

“Nggggggggg~ Ji.” Bom moaned in pleasure. Jiyong kissed her neck leaving a mark on her left side of her neck.

“Let me love you baby.” Jiyong said carrying her to the bed. They landed both in the bed. Jiyong on top of her still kissing her face and neck.

Jiyong slowly remove the big towel around her body and took glances to her Barbie doll figure. “I’m just so damn lucky kid to have you baby. You have really a hot, y body.” He kissed her again down until to her toes.

Looking lustfully at her, he slowly parted her legs and thighs.  Lowering her head to kiss her again. He played with her two mountains, it, pinching and playing it.

He slid two of his fingers on her folds which result a moan to her again.

“Hmmm~ Ngggg~ J-jiyooooong! Please.” She begged.

“What baby?” He is on how she call out his name. His throbbing manhood is bulging to his pants for a proof.

“J-jiyoong, I want you now.”

As if on cue. He immediately removed his pants and boxers throwing it on the floor. He positioned himself to her center. He grabbed her legs and put it on his waist.

“I’m going in now baby.” He pushed himself to her.

“Uhhhh---!” Bom said feeling all of her blood all went high.

Pushing himself to her. He knows that he hit her G-spot driving her crazy like that.

“Babee, faster.” Bom pleaded while pushing herself into him.

Jiyong moved faster and almost grinding her but with gentle so he will not crashed her.

“Jiyongg~ I’m coming!”

“I’am too babe. Let’s come together.” Pushing harder and faster they both come high. Jiyong flopped to her side and hugged her tightly and pulled the blanket to cover their bodies.

“I love you baby.” Jiyong said.

“I love you too.” Bom answered him.

“I know you will be a good mother to our soon to be babies. Watching you earlier taking care Harang makes my heart flutters.”

“Omo! Harang! We forgo—“ Bom was cut off by hearing the door opened.

“Noon—Ehhh? What are chu doin hyung?”

“Ahh! We’re just playing Harang.” Jiyong said while stuttering. Bom hid herself to the blanket.

“Playin what? Hide and seek? Can I join chu?”

“Ani, later will play, Harang-ah. Can you just go to the kitchen to get noona a water please?” Jiyong asked.

“Ne. Okay hyung. But you know what I saw  Omma and Appa did that too. Playin hide and seek under the blanket. Merong~! Hihihi.” Harang said while closing the door

“Yaaaaaaaah! You little naughty boy!” Jiyong yelled. While Bom is blushing uncontrollably.

 

 


 

 

Here it is. As promised. I'm so sorry if it's lame. I just need to get this out. Anyway,,

 

Happy Holidays~!!!!!! 

 

Lovelots, 

 

xperiaminipro