Chappie One...

My Ghost Friend...

“Mum, little Woohyunnie is going to explore our back garden…!” Six years old Woohyun announced before skipping merrily to his destination.

“Okay, Hyunnie… But be careful…! Don’t talk to strangers again…! Do you hear me…?” Mrs Nam warned her son. She shuddered in fright when recalling the few encounters whereby Woohyun was nearly killed after trying to befriend strangers.

“Yes, mdm…! Instruction received…!” Woohyun merely saluted to his mother before skipping away. Mrs Nam smiled at his forgetful son. She almost thought it was a blessing for Woohyun not to remember his horrifying past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Little Woohyunnie crawled on all fours behind the bushes when he spotted a chestnut-brown head at his usual secret place. He was so annoyed at the intruder that he had once again forgotten his mother’s reminder.

“Hey, you…! What are you doing at my secret place…?” Furious Woohyun pointed his forefinger accusingly at the boy.

Startled, the said boy turned around. His tiny eyes reflected shock with his mouth opened. He looked so innocent and adorable that Woohyun squatted down to squish his chubby cheeks.

“You’re so cutie…! I’m sorry to scare you… I’m Woohyun and you can call me Hyunnie if you like… I’m six years old this year… May I know who are you…? And what are you doing at my garden…?”

“I’m… I’m… I’m Sunggyu… And I’m seven years old…” The boy stuttered before realising he was actually older than Woohyun. “Hey, you’re supposed to call me ‘hyung’ since I’m older than you…!”

“Okie then, Gyu hyung…” Woohyun grinned and extended his hand for a handshake from Sunggyu.

Just then, Woohyun’s mother called out from the house. “Hyunnie… Time for dinner…!”

“Yes, mum… I’ll be right back in a minute…!” Woohyun turned his head towards his mother and shouted with a grin.

However, his smile faltered when he realised that Sunggyu had disappeared.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I apologise for the short chappie... >__<
Try try for a longer chappie next time... ^_~
Do leave down your comments / thoughts... ^_^