IV:Who Are You?

War and Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~Other side of the tent~

The voices were becoming clear as they move closer. “Man, be quiet,” one said hushing the men.

“This is supposed to be a surprise, but it won’t be if you keep talking,” another whisper.

“If the nurse hasn’t said anything that is,” another added.

~Inside the tent~

Taecyeon’s face had a smile on, knowing who was outside. While Yoona sat listening at whom the voices could be then that voice caught her attention. She remembered it was from the same soldier from earlier. She completely forgot to tell Taecyeon about him but she decided to just let them surprise him.

“Hey Taec!” they all said at once. The group of soldiers slowly entering the tent on by one, walking towards Taec and with smiles on their faces, happy to see him still alive.

“How are you felling bro?” the young looking on said.

“Good.”

“Dude you smell did you just wake up?” another said. Taecyeon chuckled at his friend’s straightforwardness then answered, “I just woke up a few minutes ago”, while putting him in a head lock. Yoona was by her table by the time each member was in the tent by Taecyeons’ side watching the men have this brotherly lively atmosphere which she enjoyed watching soldiers do because once you join the army you grow as brothers or become close friends that have to count on each other for support.

She felt a presents and with that another person entered. Taecyeon looked over thinking Yoona was still at his bed side but instead he saw her stand up by her table. “Oppa!” she said surprised while making her way toward the older taller man and gave him a hug. Taecyeon was too surprise, the man from the picture was hugging Yoona but instead of a regular outfit it was a white coat which he assumed the man is a doctor.  Now all eyes were on the two.

“Oppa, why the sudden appearance? Did you miss me?” Yoona said cutely grinning with her arms still around the man’s waist.

“Yes, I did, why you don’t miss me?” the man said with a pout.

"Hmm... maybe," pretend to be thinking she tapped on her chin. 

“Well I'm hurt but I came here to see the patient and his injuries, it just happened that these gentlemen were lost and were in the wrong section,” the man continued.

“Oh maybe I wrote the wrong?” Yoona said to herself but loud enough that Nichkhun could hear.

“No, your directions were fine it’s just we probably went too far.” Taecyeon felt so clueless now not knowing what’s happening anymore thoughts like whose the man in the white coat was and why are is Yoona’s arms still around the man’s waist and when did Yoona and Nichkhun meet? Nichkhun realized something and said, “It was rude of us to storm in here and not introduce ourselves.” With every one nodding one of them started first. “Pleasure to meet you I’m the eldest of the bunch Kim Junsu.” “We met this morning but I’ll reintroduce myself I’m the 2nd oldest of the group Nichkhun.” “I’m the 4th oldest Wooyoung.” “My name is Junho,” he said with his smiling eyes looking at Yoona. “I’m

Please log in to read the full chapter