My Beautiful Butterfly

Butterfly

 

"Jiyong ah! Over here!" 
Beautiful skies, full from swallowing up threads of white candy in the atmosphere. Radiant ball of fire shining through the transparent blue blanket, hitting the earths surface. Layers of green grass swaying in the wind, standing healthy and lush, homing many little critters. The odd bird tweets a pretty melody, the occasional cricket chirps noisily, the rare bee buzzes excitedly. It was an amazing day, topped off with perfection, my beautiful butterfly.
“Ji! Hurry up! I can’t do this alone!” She whined from under a tree in the distance, swinging a picnic basket in her hands. I smiled at her helplessness and jogged on over.
“Took you long enough.” She said, jokingly rolling her eyes. Setting down the basket, she handed me two corners of the mat and yelled "Leggo!". We shook the blanket out, laying it upon the grass. It didn’t take her a second of hesitation before she rushed to sit that down. Cute. She began unpacking the basket, giving me a quick opportunity to admire her beauty. Her short hair was let out, blowing freely in the breeze. It baffled me. How someone could look so good in a simple baggy tee and shorts? How could someone not feel the need to apply a single spec of make up? Not that she need it, she was perfect. I am still unable to pick out a single flaw.
A heavenly scent woke me up from my trance. I sniffed, causing my nose to be overwhelmed by such lovely smells. Kimbap, mandoo, steak and pho, ja- steak and pho? I instantly looked down to see the blanket full of different delicious looking dishes. In the corner, was absolute galore.
“STEAK AND PHO!!” I bounced up to grab the bowl, eyes twinkling with excitement. The chef was already on the floor in hysterics. My head snapped back to face her, eyebrow raised.
“….I…didn’t expect you….to be…this happy…” She struggled to say, trying to choking in her giggles. Even if she’s laughing at me, she looked adorable. My rumbling stomach told me now was not the time to be mesmerised by her sweet laughter. 
“Did you make all this?” I questioned, looking at all the other divine dishes.
“What’s a picnic without homemade food?” ………..I take that as a…yes!
I ripped open the lid, surprised to find that the food was still hot.
“How’d you manage to keep it warm?” I wondered. To which she simply closed her eyes and smiled, tapping her tiny nose. Tsh. I pinched it before returning to this feast before me. As I was just about to dig in, I remembered she hadn’t got anything out for herself.
“What are you going to eat?” I asked.
“Sandwiches.”
“What? But sandwiches are boring.”
“No they aren’t. They’re yummy.”
“Are not.”
“Are too.”
“Are not!”
“Are too!”
“Are not!!!”
“Are too!!!”
I shook my head. “I won’t allow it.” And shoved a piece of steak in . Her eyes grew in shock. Scowling at my grin, she chewed the meat slowly.
“Tastes good, no? Much better than sandwiches.” I nodded to myself, smiling approvingly.
“Psh, you only want me to eat it so you can taste more when you kiss me.” She smirked, her lips teasingly.
What! No! Of course not….why would I do that…hehe…oh crap. I bit my lip.
Laughing at how timid I suddenly became, she ruffled my hair and picked up a sandwich. Sigh. So in the end, the sandwich wins….aish.
 
An hour past, our stomachs at the fullest, every plate swiped clean. How only two stomachs could fit all this in? I don't know. But the food did make us both sleepy. Her head nuzzled into my neck, my head leaning on hers, my arms wrapped possessively  around her body. We watched the blueness of the sky turn into shades of pink and red gradually. As I stared at these colours, it seemed that something else caught her eye. Clouds. I heard her mumbling things to herself, giving names to each one. I smiled. 
"That one, is a duck." I said, pointing up at one. She stared at me confused, realising that I heard her. She hid her red cheeks back in my neck. 
"Ani, that looks more like a dolphin." she insisted.
"No, its a duck.."
"Nope, a dolphin."
"Duck."
"Dolphin."
"Duck."
"Dol-"  I cut her in mid sentence, pressing my finger on her lips. Her eyes widening,  suddenly growing anxious on what was about to come. I smirked.

"You know, for such a spectacular cook, you're quite daft. You forgot the most important part of a meal." I leaned in closer, making my eyes the same level as hers. "Dessert" I breathed out, sealing her lips with mine. A wonderful sensation over took me for those short seconds, a warmth that only she could give. A warmth that i loved. Pulling away, a very flustered face came into sight. "But it's cool, dessert is all sorted now." I beamed.

As she slapped my chest, murmuring out endless insults about the jerk that I am, I saw something in the corner of my eye.
Something of the colour black, red and yellow. 
A butterfly.
 
Everytime I come close~ to you~ 
I feel like I'll~ dream everytime~
My butterfly.

__________________________________________________________

............................*hides behind lamp*

So......this is my failure in what was meant to be fluff.....OTL. Miserable fail.
Hope you like it maknae :p or at least found it decent.....or satisfactory.....

SEUNGIL CHUKHA HAMIDA~

And thank you to umma who helped (not mention forced >_>) with that oh so awkward kiss. This is the final product, did I disappoint you? OTL

And you just happen to be reading, thank you for reading this failure ^O^ PLEASE COMMENT AND CRITISIZE AWAAAAAAAAY!

Well, I'm done. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! HOPE 2013 IS GOOD TO YOU~

And happy bday again my pabo :P