This day just keep getting better and better -.-

I fell in love with a

The bell rang. It was time for class. I walked into my first class.

When I walked in it was a mess! There was kids messing around and talking! I sighed and went to an empty seat. I was about to open my book until someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hey new girl, your in my class too?" That voice. It belonged to that Chanyeol kid. I turned around and see him smilling at me. His smile is such a killer! WAIT. What am I doing? and WHAT?! I'M IN HIS CLASS?

"Hello??" Chanyeol said. I shook my head from what I was thinking and looked at him,

"What?" I said,

"Whats your name?" He asked. 

"Choi Miyoung." I said then turned around and started reading my book.

"Choi Miyoung.." I heard Chanyeol mumbled behind me. I turned around a little and see him smilling to himself.

 

 

After class I went to my locker. I heard girls talking about Chanyeol. 

"Omo! Chanyeol oppa is so handsome today!" One girl said. Handsome? I don't see it.

They kept on talking. "Guess what! I bought something for Chanyeol oppa!" 

"Really?" Another girl said,

"Yes! And if he accept my gift I'll ask him if we can hangout sometimes.."

"Oh my!! Let's see if he accepts it!" 

Then the girls walked away. I don't get why girls love him so much! He's a .

 

 

CHANYEOLS POV

 

"Hey have you heard about the new girl?" said Baekhyun,

"Yeah, I heard she's a nerd! but she's pretty." replied Suho.

"What was her name?" 

"Choi Miyoung" I answered Baekhyun,

"Oh. Is she in your class?" 

"Yeah.. Hey I got to go. I'll see you guys later!" I waved them bye and looked for Miyoung. 

I found Miyoung near her locker but when I tried walking up to her a girl walked up to me. She held out a bag that looked like a gift bag.

"Chanyeol oppa, I bought you these. and maybe .. w-we can go out to watch a movie or something.." She was still waiting for me to reach out and take the bag but I didn't.

"Uhh.. Sorry" I quickly said and walked away but Miyoung wasn't at her locker anymore. I kept looking for her but gave up and walked home.

 

MIYOUNGS POV

 

I just saw the girl giving Chanyeol the bag and asking him out. Somehow I felt .. jealous? So I just left. 

As I was walking home I was kinda lost. The path I took was wrong. There was no one to ask for help since nobody lived here. 

I tried going back to where I was at. Then ... I heard a noise. It was from the bushes. I frozed there. Quiet. Then a man came out.

"Hello young lady. Are you lost?" The man came closer to me. I nodded yes.

He put his arm on my back but I pushed him away.

"What are you doing?" I said. I was scared,

"Taking you to my place.. Then we'll find out where you live and I'll take you there." He said.

I didn't like the idea.

"Uh.. U-Uhmm. No thanks." I said and tried running away but the man grabbed my arm.

"You're not going anywhere.." He said.

I screamed for help but he hit me and covered my mouth. 

He stopped dragging me. I was at his place. I screamed again so that someone might hear me and help me.. and that man hit me again. 

He pushed me into the floor. But before he did something to me I closed my eyes. Tears was rolling down my cheecks. But then I heard punching.

Someone picked me up. I couldn't see who it was. I felt so weak that I could pass out right now.

"Its okay. Your safe."

.. That voice

I know that voice.

I opened my eyes and squinted a little. It was Chanyeol.

 

 

 

Hello! Was that chapter short? I think all of my chapters are short :/ 

But anyways THANK YOU FOR READING MY LOVELY READERS! :D 

See you in the next chapter!(: