Realising their talents ( University )

Just another k-pop group

  " OMG THERE'S A TALENT CONTEST !!! IM PARTCIPATING ! " all the girs looking at the notice board were screaming their heads off . 

  There's a talent contest and everyone wants to join . Seriously , Im not like any of those girls . But Im joining . Hyemi said as she took her consent form and went to hand it to the music teacher .

 I just wonder , does first classes like mine even join ? Another student was having different thoughts . But it's true . Top class pupils are just buried in their books .

 

 

  " As everyone knows , there's a talent contest . Every class needs at least one repsentitive to participate . Well , no one in this class had signed up . So Im going to choose one person . May I request for ... ... ... ... ... Choi YunHee please ? " Your music teacher , Mdm Hae , said . 

  YunHee looked up from her book . WHAT ?!? ME OUT OF ALL PEOPLE ? IS MDM HAE CRAZY .  YunHee was really shocked . She did not expect this . Needless to say , she agreed since Mdm Hae might kill her if she refused . Whatever you want . But it's not my fault if we lost .

 

  As usual , everyday will arrive . The competition day was here . Hyemi and YunHee were participating the singing contest . YunHee had practiced a lot when she was alone . Still , she thinks that her voice is bad . As for Hyemi , she didn't practise at all . 

 " Good afternoon everyone . As all of you know , you are in the school hall for the talent contest . The dancing competition will be out in a few minutes time . So everybody , please sit back and relax , " the principle announced on the microphone . 

 As usual , time passed quickly for the competitors . " Alright everyone , it's time for the last competition . Singing , " The principle announced . 

 Your heart was about to fly out . Great , Im going to be a laughing stock . Argh singing is already enough . Why this stupid skirt ? YunHee thought .

  Hyemi's singing was wonderful . She smiled , knowing that she's going to be famous . She was not nervous at all . But as for YunHee , she gulped as she walked on stage . Her fears flew off as soon as she started singing . All the pupils in the hall were silent . When she finished singing , no one clapped . Not a single person . As the seconds ticked by , the principle did not say anything . I knew Im so bad ...  YunHee thought . She was wrong . Suddenly , everyone clapped as loudly as they did for Hyemi . 

  YunHee sat down on a chair backstage , wondering if she could get first . Minutes ticked by ... And as usual , the time came . " I know you all are excited . But please , be silent . Well , the winners for the dancers are ................................................................................ and finally , the singers . Everyone was really good . But there's just one outstanding pupil . Choi YunHee . " The principle said . 

 WHAT THE ?!? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SERIOUS ? ME ? YunHee thought as she collected her trophy . Everyone shouted and clapped . " You should join an entertaiment ! " she heard someone said . That's right ... Why should I throw my gift like this ? YunHee agreed . Somewhere else , Hyemi heard it too . I should go too . Im quite sure that Im fit for it . Now at least someone's going with you , YunHee . Eh ?

 

 

Seoltang : A-yo! I wrote this time . Ahhhh . Sorry for my bad English and short chapter . Unnies' English are much better ! LOLLLLLLLLLL . JIYOUNG UNNIE COME COME HELP ME CORRECT !