Accomplish ..... ♥

A Wishlist ..... ♥

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! hehe..may 2012 give happiness, lessons and experience to us and may 2013 give us more joys in life^^ please take a good care of yourself and goodluck for everything^^ anyway..here's the update..hehehe...hope you like it and hope you enjoy this crappy oneshot^^ comments and subscribe^^ thanks^^ *give candies*


-2280 words-

 

-Haiihhh- sigh the blonde boy looking at the small notebook or precisely looks like a diary on the table. He sighs again letting out small frustration feeling through it because he’s been thinking on how he can achieve the last wish. Today is the second last day of 2012 but his last wish still not achieve yet. He rests his forehead on the table closing his eyes trying to invent some ideas on getting the last wish accomplish but then he sighs again because nothing come in mind.

-Daehyunnie~ come here for sec, I need your help- there, Himchan is calling his name for another nonsense thing again, he bet. He’s been doing stupid things with Himchan nowadays and he didn’t even know why he joined his hyung doing such things. Things like counting some beans in a small bag and even watching some stupid videos about insects, and he had to admit insects are awesome sometimes but then he still think Himchan is doing something nonsense that he can do it himself and not getting him involved in that .

-Daehyunnie!!!- he groans at those nagging sounds but still stand up from the chair and walks out of the room without keeping his diary secured because he always make sure the diary is kept out from the other members eyes so no one know his secret, well having members like them just nuisance sometimes. He walks lousily not noticing his leader is walking to their shared bedroom and just walked to Himchan’s.

-Daehyun…- called Yongguk and abruptly he turns after listening to those y deep voices of his leader. He hummed at the older questioning the leader.

-Are you okay? You look so down…- Yongguk asks him with concern in his voice making him looks down.

-I’m o-okay…- he answers and before he could continue what he wanted to say, Himchan voice is heard again causing him to mentally killing the elder because disturbing him.

-I’m coming, hyung! Eish… what a er- he mumbles the last part and that was keep unnoticed by the leader because he already chuckling at the younger cute annoyed expression. Daehyun looks at Yongguk and that smiling face makes him looks down again with cheeks turns in pink shades. He walks away after waved at the older, reaching Himchan, and like what he bet before, Himchan is playing with his phone and there’s a small map with two dices and two small toys on the map.

-Daehyunnie~! Here, let’s play this, I’m bored- whines Himchan with pout on his lips causing Daehyun to roll his eyes towards his childish hyung.

-Why didn’t you ask Youngjae to play with you?- asks Daehyun complied with Himchan request after the latter gave him an irresistible puppy eyes with bonus cute pout. Himchan looks at the younger with wide eyes and blush crept on his cheeks.

-I can’t! He’s out and y’know I don’t wanna show him this side of mine, he’ll make fun of me!- Daehyun chuckles at the older denial statement. Just admit that he likes Youngjae and he’s afraid that Youngjae will win over anything since he’s the brain of BAP.

-Yeah right… keep your denial hyung- he says and they started playing the kids game together.

Back to Yongguk and his coke in hand, he looks at Daehyun back and stares at it until the younger immersed in Himchan room. He suddenly groans to himself because Himchan always got the younger attention even over something nonsense. He grips on the coke until the can almost crush in his hand, luckily he already finish drinking it, if not it’ll splattered on the floor and Himchan must be whining over that mess. The mommy of BAP to be said… he sighs and walks towards the shared room of his and Daehyun. Yes, they’re sharing room and that a relief for Yongguk because he really want that boy to be with him, always in his sight. Before he reached the room, he heard some fit laughters from Himchan room making him groans again as he stomps his feet towards the room.

-What a bother Himchan!- he mumbles after he slammed the door close. He walks to his bed but his eyes notice a peculiar book on Daehyun table. He walks to the table that covered with red tablecloth and he saw a book, an open book, or isn’t it a diary? With red hard cover and a pen in the middle of the page. He reads the page and widens his eyes in shock after reading the last two statements that was written on the book. He cups his mouth so he won’t be screaming like an idiot boy. He was shocked, entirely shock at what he just read.

WTF… confessing? To me?! My Daehyun actually likes… no loves me?!!

He held on his breath when finally he let go a loud breath and his lips formed a cheeky smile, an idiotic smile to be exact. He is fangirling inside on what he just discovered and takes his tiger plushie hugging it with that bright smile on his face.

-He loves me!!! OMG he loves me!!- he squeals and dancing around the room until he’s out of breath but that stupid smile never leave his face. He walks back to the table and take a look again at the diary...

He smiles goofily again but his smile drops when he heard Daehyun voice outside of the room talking with Jongup. Yongguk runs to his bed and jumps on it, hugging his plushie and shut his eyes close when the door is opening. He controls his excited heartbeat and tried his best acting like he’s sleeping when he heard Daehyun closes the door and steps toward himself.

Please don’t notice… don’t notice!

Daehyun chuckles at his beloved hyung position. The older looks so cute hugging the plushie and breathing steadily not knowing what did Yongguk had discovered. He moves some strands of hair on the older forehead before take the duvet to cover the older. He walks towards his table and finally his eyes landed on his book. He looks at the book until realization hit him hard, he gasps in widening eyes as his eyes slowly look back at the ‘sleeping’ Yongguk. He snatches the books from the table and keep it away from anyone sight.

Damn! Did he see this? Damn! I’m doom! Why are you so stupid Daehyun! Stupid me!

Daehyun groans in frustration afraid of Yongguk might know his secret but when he stares at the sleeping face of Yongguk, he can’t say anything.

-I’m doom! OMG Jung Daehyun! What have you done?!- he slaps himself and knocks his own head thinking of his stupidity. He slumps himself on the mattress groaning in frustaration again before taking steps out from the room and the moment he out of the room, Yongguk open his eyes.

-I need to do something- he mumbles before walks out of the room, making sure Daehyun is not in the dorm.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

It’s 11:30pm and Yongguk was out, not even back at the dorm with the members waiting for New Year countdown.

-Where’s Yongguk! We still have half an hour less for New Year- Youngjae starts talking making Zelo and Jongup agree with his statement. Himchan is reading his message that was sent by Yongguk.

Bring Daehyun to the rooftop by 11:50pm! I want him alone! If I gotta know any of you eavesdrop… y’know what I mean Himchannie.

Himchan could sense shiver down to his spine to the threat from Yongguk. They just performed at MBC Gayo Daejun that night and back to their dorm, now everyone is waiting for the New Year countdown. He glances at Daehyun beside him and leans closer towards the younger and he could feel a sharp glare from Youngjae behind them.

-Yongguk wanna meet with you at the rooftop… alone- whispers Himchan causing Daehyun to look at him confuse.

-Why?- Himchan shrugs at the question and without wasting any time, he rush out from the dorm ignoring the calls from Zelo and Jongup.

-What with him?- asks Zelo and Himchan could only shrugs. They decide to watch the countdown from the TV because everyone already tired and they lie down on the floor with Zelo and Jongup hugging each other, well being lovers and known by Himchan that at first like a mother see his son cross dress, shock in horror, afraid of the innocent magnae lost his innocent side but then, Yongguk assured him that both Jongup and Zelo are innocent that they know nothing about . Youngjae on the other hand pulls the now blushing Himchan in his arm on the couch as they all watch the TV.

-What did he want?- Daehyun wonders with his feet still walking to the rooftop and when he reaches the door, he opens it.

-Nothing?- he walks out from the door and finally sees a figure backfacing him as he walk closer to the figure he know belongs to Yongguk, his leader, his love.

-Hyung?- calls Daehyun making Yongguk turns with a breathtaking smile on his face. Daehyun feels blood rush to his cheeks and his heartbeat quickens its pace. He looks down at his shoes and he feels Yongguk fingers under his chin, making his head looks up, eyes meeting with everything but not Yongguk.

-Dae… look at me- there, the deep y voice of Yongguk is out and like a spell was on him, his eyes finally meet with the older ones. His heart skips a beat and he feels the heat on his cheeks. Yongguk smiles tenderly at the younger creating butterflies in the younger stomach.

-Y-you saw it right?- asks Daehyun stuttering at first but Yongguk wanted to tease the younger first.

-Saw what? hmm?- he deepen his voice making it husky and ier than he ever had causing Daehyun to be in beet red.

-The… the book on my t-table- he still stuttering and Yongguk finger don’t even move an inch from the younger chin.

-What book?- he asks again eyes not leaving the flustered boy in front of him and he know he don’t have enough time. He smirks at the boy and make a –oh-I-remember- sound.

-Ah! You mean the wishlist? Hmm?- asks Yongguk and the smirk never leave his handsome features. He leans closer to the red face boy I front of him.

-Y-y-yeah… you saw it right?- asks the younger still stuttering and he feels Yongguk leans closer to him as their breath clash.

-Uhurm… yeah… and…- Yongguk stops making Daehyun waiting in anticipation with heart beating strongly in his chest like it wanted to explode out from his ribs. Their lips separated in mere centimetres and they could feel each other breath and lips barely touching. Yongguk looks right into Daehyun round beautiful eyes and he sense the younger is shivering and flusters even more, he crash their lips together and fireworks explode around them, I mean, the real fireworks, not the in love fireworks. It’s sharp 12:00 am and New Year already in as they sealed their love in that kiss. Daehyun who was shock at first finally submits in the kiss and they shared quite passionate kiss together. Separated from the kiss, both of them panted for oxygen and Yongguk embraces the younger in his tight hug, but he sure he’s not breaking the fragile body of Daehyun.

-A-and what?- asks Daehyun, eyes b with tears.

-You still wanna know huh?- Yongguk chuckles in the younger ears making it red and Daehyun snuggles in the embrace.

-And I love you too- confess the older making Daehyun burst in tears, he cries in Yongguk embrace causing Yongguk to push him apart feeling worries about the younger. Daehyun keeps on crying and he pulls Yongguk back crying out loud in the older embrace as Yongguk patted his head and draw circle on his back.

-Hey… why are you crying, don’t cry- Yongguk feels his heart was stabs by thousands knives looking at his beautiful boy crying, like he’s the most vulnerable boy and fragile figure ever.

-I love you hyung…- he finally says it after soothing down and breathing normally.

-I love you more Daehyun… since the first time I saw you- he confesses again while wiping the tears away from the younger soft cheeks and he kiss Daehyun eyes, both of them. Then, he smiles so warmly at the younger and he feels the butterflies in his stomach. Yongguk leans closer again and they seal their love in another passionate kiss for the night when suddenly a loud clap was heard behind them.

-Woooo!!! A newborn couple for 2013!! BangDae is real!!- shouts Zelo in excitement as the others cheer together not even noticing the bothered looks on Himchan face. Daehyun hide his blushing face in Yongguk chest as but then he notices Yongguk dark eyes become even darker as he looks right at Himchan.

-Kim Him Chan......- he says slowly in his dark voice making Himchan jumps in scared as he walks backward.

-RUN!!!!!!- Himchan run out from the other sight making the other finally realize the looks on Yongguk face and they decide to run following Himchan before Yongguk can do anything. Yongguk almost chase them when Daehyun hold his arm and making him facing the younger.

-Let them be- he says and pulls Yongguk down for another intense kiss.

-I love you hyung, thanks for loving me back- he says and hugs the older feeling the warmth.

-I love you more baby- answers the great awesome leader of BAP before they kiss again not satisfied enough with each other taste.

 


xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥