You Scare Me Sometimes

KrisBer One Shots

SMTown where going to do an SMTown concert in Tokyo. So they had to book hotels.

Amber was in her room with Luna.

" Hey Amber, i'm gonna go to Victoria's room, k ? " Luna asked standing up and getting ready to leave.

" Yeah sure. " Amber said as her eyes were locked on her phone.

When Luna opened the door, Kris stood there and was startled cuz he was about to open the door.

" Oh Kris, what are you doing here. " asked Luna.

" I came to see Amber. " he simply said.

" Oh she's in ther. Well i have to go. See ya " said Luna rushing to Victoria's room.

" Ok ... " Kris entered the room and closed the door behind. Amber didn't norice him as she was really focus on her phone. Kris went behind her and back hugged her.

" Hey ~ " he said in his usual y voice and startled Amber.

" Kris ! What are you doing here!? And since when did you came ? " asked Amber who almost had a heart attack.

" Oh you really focused on your phone you didn't notice me. " Kris said.

" Aish. Whatever. What do you want anyway ? " asked Amber as she focused on her phone again which for no particular reason made Kris jealous.

" This. " said Kris before pulling her into a kiss on her lips which startled Amber.

" Aish. You scare me sometimes. " said Amber after they broke the kiss and focus back on her phone which Kris got annoyed and grabbed her phone and threw it on the other bed.

" Hey ! What was that f- " Amber was cut off when Kris kissed her again. " Aish. You're really scary. " said Amber in between kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it ^^