I Guess You're Better Than Him

KrisBer One Shots

Title : I Guess You're Better Than Him

Genre : Weirdness | Romance | Drama

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kris went to Amber's house. He knocked on the door and her sister opened it.

" Oh Kris. What brings you here ? " Jackie asked.

" Oh nothing. I just wanted to see Amber. Is she there ? " he asked

" Yeah she's in her room but ... i don't think she's in the mood to talk to anyone yet. " Jackie said.

" Why ? " asked Kris.

" She's in her room .. " Jackie said before going to the kitchen probably telling her parents that Kris was there.

Kris then made his way up to Amber's room. He knocked on the door softly. " Amber ? You there? " he asked but he didn't get a response instead, he heard sobs.

" Go away Kris ! I don't want to talk to anybody right now ! " she shouted.

Kris didn't leave. Although he made it sound like he left. He wanted to find out what's wrong with her. He wanted to find out who hurted her. He wanted to find out why she was crying.

When Amber thought Kris had left, she went outside only to find Kris still there. Then, Kris pulled Amber into a hug. Kris expected Amber to struggle since that was what she always does when he'll hug her but instead, she did the exact opposite. She hugged him back. Kris kept making calming noises to calm her down cuz she kept crying.

Once Amber calmed down, Kris dragged her to her bed and sat them down waiting for her to tell him what happened.

" Amber .. " Kris didn't continue as he knew already that Amber would know what he would say.

" i saw ... Myung-soo cheating on me " she said. Amber was about to cry again. Kris' mind was going to explode any time soon as his mind was progressing on many ways to kill him ( LOL )

" He's gay. ( Myung - soo fans please don't hate me T_T :D ) " Kris said trying to hold his laugh when Amber looked up at him with wide eyes upon hearin his response.

" I meant that if he truly loves you then he shoudn't have done this to you. " Kris said seriously " And he's also gay " he said letting out an innocent chuckle. Amber also laughed with him.

" So don't ever cry to people who hurt you. They aren't worth your tears. Especially that gay. " he said making Amber blush.

Then, Amber hugged Kris. Kris was shocked.

" What's wrong ? " asked Kris.

Amber looked up at Kris and smiled at him before saying " Thank you Kris. You made me realize something. You're always by my side. You always know what to say. You protect me and take care of me as if i'm the most precious treasure in the world. Kris, i love you. "

Kris looked shocked for a moment until Amber waved her hands in front of Kris " Kris ? You still there? "

Then he quickly pulled her in for a kiss. Amber was quite shock but then kissed him back.

" I love you too Amber. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YaHell : Hello~! Please~ I need more subscribers :DD And please tell me how i did ~~!! ;)

Myung-soo : O.O You called me gay !?

Amber : And you cheated on me !!

Kris : Hey how did you escape from prison ?

YaHell : uhh...guys ?

Kris : Anyway, ... Amber is mine ! Take her away from me or you will get punishment 428 from my list of ways to kill Myung-soo !

Amber : *faceplam*

YaHell : BYE BYE !!