Chapter 1: The First Time We Met

Everytime We Meet

MyName - What's Up ~ http://youtu.be/0It28fEa50s

Listen!!

 


"Dongshin university!" Naeun said while looking at the school.Everyday Naeun walked past Dongshin university to her school,Seoul Arts High School.Student of Dongshin university kept looking at Naeun and whispering about her.Naeun realised people kept looking,she looked at herself."I'm not a student of this school!" She mumbled.She walked to her school.

"Naeunnie~" Eunji, her bestfriend using her busan accent.She is from Busan but move to Seoul when she was 14.Naeun looked at her back and saw Eunji cycling to her."What's up?" Naeun asked her."Nothing," She said and cycling faster."Pai-Pai Naeun-ah," She mehrong at Naeun."Yah,wait for me!" Naeun shouted and started to run faster.

~BUMP~

Naeun bump into someone.She realised that she was on top of that guy.She looked at the guy.*Dongshin university?He is a student from Dongshin university!* "Mianhae," Naeun quickly stand up and bowed but he just stared at Naeun."Um,hello?" Naeun waved at him."Uh," The boy came back to reality."Its okay~" The boy said while rubbing his head."Is your head hurt?" Naeun asked.

"Ah,ani," He smiled."Okay then,I gotta go~" Naeun waved at him and went to school leaving the boy standing there.

 

Luhan POV

Once again,I'm late!I went out from my room and go to the kitchen to grab the bread and leave the house.I want to use my car but I forgot to bring the key.So I decided to run to my school.I always past Seoul Arts High School as usual.Since my school past this Arts school,whatever~

~BUMP~

I bumped into someone.My head hurts because my cute head touched the ground.I saw a student from this Arts school on top of me.I got shocked and was about to push her but seeing her face made me didn't want to push her.I don't know why, this is never happened to me before.So I just stared at her beautiful face."Mianhae," The girl stand up quickly and bowed.I also stand up and fixed my uniform and stared at her face because I rarely see girls with beautiful except my mother and this girl.

"Um,hello?" The girl waved at me.'Uh' is the only word I can said when I came back to reality."Its okay~" I said while rubbing my head.Its hurt."Is your head hurt?" She asked."Ah,ani," I smiled.Actually it do hurt but since you are beautiful,I'll just said no."Okay then,I gotta go~" She waved at me and went to that art school.I saw her went to the gate of the school."You are lucky that your face is beautiful," I mumbled loudly.

I sighed.I wished I could see her again.Oh no,its late!I quickly run to my school and ignored everybody.I arrived at my school and quickly run to my class ignoring the teacher who asked me why I'm late.My teacher already knew that I'm not going to answer because I'm always late,so he just pretend that he couldn't see me.I remembered about what happen just now and tried to think about that girl.I kicked the table suddenly.Why do I forgot to ask her name?!

"Are you okay?" Chen asked.I shooked my head."What happened?" Chen asked again.I told him everything about what happened."Woah,seriously?" He said."You've fallen in love,I'm so proud of you," He winked at me.I shot him death glare and he turned his face from mine to the whiteboard.I asked myself,Am I fallen in love with her?Aish,I think I'm going crazy.

 

 


What do you think?Sorry for my wronged english~

Looks like Luhan is fallen in love with Naeun,

But what about Naeun?Is she fallen in love with Luhan too?

 


 

Short Story~

"Naeun!Where are you?" Luhan shouted while searching everywhere.Tears escaped from his eyes."Naeun!" He kneel down."Naeun please don't leave me,Oppa have many work to do thats why I've no time to talk with you or message or call or meet," Luhan burried his hands and feet on the snow ground.Its winter when the first day they met.He took a deep breathe.

He want to kill himself,he felt bad,he really love Naeun more than his own mom.He was about to kill himself when he saw  a girl lying on the snow.He walked to her and......

"Naeun-ah!!" He shooked her body."Wake up,please don't leave me~" He cried.Luhan brought her to the hospital.The doctor brought her to one of the room and started to check her.Luhan waited outside the room while praying that you will be safe.

 

-ToBeContinue-