Plotline

Perfect Seoul // Tumblr based AU Roleplay

>>The Story<<

Perfect Seoul also known as PS is known as the “ideal” City or even “Paradise” if you will. Everyone wants to live in this city because of it’s well known stories about how perfect it is. Although, is it really even perfect at all? Yes, everything is suppose to be perfect and well monitored but that has limits.

In this perfect city the government rules everything. It is basically a dictatorship ran by the gov. Far from perfect, If anyone dares to question the government in a public place where someone is monitoring then they would go missing. Some do escape but many die. 

The one’s who escape and basically go rouge take the hard risk of escaping to the world outside the walls the city resides in. Out side of the perfect city is a desolate looking area but many people live in it who know the government is bad and defy it. The outside is somewhere the gov doesn’t normally go, unless of course to attack the residents that have escaped to this outside haven. Which normally only happens on the day the PS was built. 

The outskirts is a town but it’s very run down but everyone is still happy. People do plan to overtake the perfect city but it’s easier said then done. 

As for interacting with those within the city. Letter’s are sent through some people who work inside the city but also do work outside of it. There isn’t many and they risk everything by talking to the outside folk. Also, Rumor has it that the perfect city is run by the supernatural although, late at night the security is horrible. The only place heavily guarded is the central area, in the middle of the city. Otherwise, it’s easy for outsiders to come into the city and vice versa. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

>>Residency<<

 

// [ Inside the “Perfect” City:: ]

Its like your any other city. It has everything from parks, shops, clubs, arcades, schools, etc. The only catch is almost 24/7 in major places the government is always watching. People either choose to expect the fact that the city is flawed but they decide to live in it peacefully anyway or just ignore the fact all together or even they don’t know because they never looked into it throughly. 

 

// [ Outside the walls:: ]

It’s kind of beat up looking, unkempt. But there is a city that the residents rebuilt. There are all kinds of shops but it’s not as up to date nor nice like the ones within the city. A lot of people are homeless and live in hotels. Although if you do have a home it’s most likely not easy to see. Some people do live in apartment buildings in the small town but some houses reside around the small town. while other’s live in underground homes. Kind of like the slums) 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

>>Jobs<<

**Note:: You can be a job that isn’t listed. Just Apply as it.**

 

Inside the city:

You can be a university or Highs school student as well as anything else. 

  • PS Government worker. (You can be an agent just looking into things, trying to keep yourself safe being close to the heart of the life source, or just work there bc you want to.) 
  • Any shops owner or worker. (Cafe, floral, club, arcade, clothing, restaurant, etc) 
  • Model/Singer (Hard jobs because people can easily lie and get you into trouble.) 

In between the two

No matter what you are whether it’s a traveling merchant, exporter, etc. you also have to be a letter deliverer. 

  • Letter deliverer aka Letter Bee. :: (Bring letter’s from and to the outside and Inside people. Dangerous job. Your really not suppose to do this. but it’s a side job to what you really do) 

 

Outside the city:

  • Inn Keeper (Especially important)
  • Any shops owner or worker. (Cafe, floral, club, arcade, clothing, restaurant, etc) 
  • Model/Singer (People look up to these jobs.)