Rules

Perfect Seoul // Tumblr based AU Roleplay

 

[[ //.Applying and Reservation Info ]]

  • Please make your account url like this, IdolName-psrp. (i.e. GongChanshik-psrp  or Gongchan-psrp)
  • Make your account prior to applying. (You Might want to send your application twice sometime throughout the same day. Tumblr likes to eat our messages)
  • Duplicates will not be accepted so make sure to check the masterlist before applying! 
  • You don’t have to reserve your Idol before applying. Just make then account then fill out the application. 
  • Anon’s can reserve Idols. Although reservations are 24 hours for those. 
  • Reservation for characters last is 4 days. If you need extended time, you may give us a valid reason. Otherwise, if you do not create your account within four days your application will be rejected and the character is up for grabs again.
  • This RP is Closed. Which means, you are not allowed to interact with people outside the city. So none of that on the dash and no relationships with people outside. 
  • Please be ACTIVE. We cannot stress this enough. Don’t apply if you don’t wish to Para with others. (If you are shy just message the Admins to start a Para)

[[ //.Inactivity/Activity Checks/Hiatus/Deactivation Info ]]

  • Hiatus: Please tell us if your going to be off. (We will allow you a month Hiatus, don’t take advantage of us and the hiatus system though.
  • Activity Checks: This happens randomly during the month. 
  • Inactivity: If you are not on for two weeks or more without telling us your on a hiatus, you will be removed and your idol will be available again. 
  • Deactivation: If you are going to deactivate your account TELL US BEFORE you do so. Also wait for a reply. When you delete your account your messages go with it. 

[[ //.Additional Info ]]

  • Please link the main RP on your character’s account.
  • Please make a small bio/past (about the character) and have that somewhere on your account.
  •  is allowed. However, put it under ‘read more’. This goes for anything . I’m not sure if everyone can handle it or wants to read it so for those who don’t want to see it won’t. 
  • Also Do Not post pics/gifs on the Dash! 
  • Relationships between characters is allowed as long as they are in the city! 
  • You can have up to four accounts. No more than that! &They can’t be from the same band. (i.e. If you RP Taemin you can’t RP Minho)
  • password is shion
  • OOC drama isn’t allowed. No OOC Stuff on the dash please! A few things here and there under a 'read more' is fine though.
  • IC stuff is definitely allowed! (including IC drama.
  • Please welcome new members! (Even if you have more than one account try to welcome everyone on all accounts)
  • GodModding isn't allowed. Please don't do it. It takes away from the other to play their character! 
  • You can be any creature you want. Creatures: Faire, vampire, werewolf, Shifter (Of any species), demon, witch, elf, Angel, Fallen Angel, Demon Hinter, Vampire hunter, etc. Humans are also allowed. 
  • You must have your ask box open!
  • IMPORTANT!: DO NOT CLUTTER THE DASHBOARD WITH IRRELEVANT STUFF! Stuff like pics of your fc and the band itself are fine. Even the occasional other kpop idol is fine as well, you can even post pics of what you modeled your character after or pics of your creature that's fine. As long as it pertains to your character it is fine. 

Any questions? Feel free to ask~ We don’t bite and we are willing to answer your questions. 

have fun~!