A ...

Heart♥ to Heart ♥

"Nggh..."

"Hyuna~"

"Bwoh?" I yawned. 

Who's calling me? Am I still at the club?

"Where am I?" I asked as I stretched.

"At my house. Where else?"

At my house... At my house!? Who's!?

I blinked furiously, rubbing eyes to clear the sleepiness. My head hurts.

"Meoriga appayo*." I rubbed my temples.

"Of course! You drank a lot yesterday. You didn't want to go home."

I quickly looked down and saw that my clothes were not messed up. I could trust JS anyway.

"Oh and your phone's been ringing a lot."

I checked my phone. They were all texts from Gayoon, Jihyun, Jiyoon, Sohyun, and Jungshin. They were all asking about where I was.

I sent them all the same message:

Gwenchana. I'm... somewhere.
-Hyuna

I was hesitant to tell them where I actually was.

JS prepared me breakfast and green tea, to relieve my headache.

"Next time JS-oppa, don't let me drink too much."

"Arasso." And he ruffled my hair. "Rest awhile, and I'll take you back later, 'kay?"

I just nodded. "Gomawo oppa~"

After having rested up and eaten, JS drove me back to Jungshin's place.

"Oh just stop here. I can walk the rest of the way." Really, I just didn't want Jungshin (or anyone else) to see him.

"You sure? I can---"

I interrupted him. "Ne! Gwenchana. I want to walk to stretch my legs for a bit."

"Arasso." And he stopped a lil' ways from the building. 

"Gomawo-oppa~ Sorry for bothering you yesterday night."

"Aniya. It's alright."

"Annyeong oppa~" I waved to him as he drove away. I started to walk the rest of the way to the building.

At the door, I met Jungshin-oppa. "Oh. Annyeong oppa." I looked everywhere else except at him. 

"Where were you!?" He asked worriedly.

I was trying to explain, saying I was at a friend's house.

"Really, you could've at least told Jihyun and them."

Jihyun...

"Mianhae..." was all I could say.

-Beep beep- We looked towards the source of the honk. 

JS!!!? He wasn't supposed to be here! This is bad....

"Um... you are....?" Jungshin began.

"JS. Hyuna's chingu." He turned to me. "Yah, babo. You left your phone."

I glanced at Jungshin before walking towards JS.

"Gomawo oppa." It was a mere whisper.

"Something wrong?"

I shook my head. 

"Okay then. See you later!" And he drove off.

I pocketed my phone and slowly turned towards Jungshin. I was afraid of the "consequences".

"Why does he have your phone?"

"Uh.. I---"

"Were you with him last night?" I can hear the anger in Jungshin's voice.

I didn't know what else to say nor explain why JS had my phone, so I just nodded. 

"Why didn't you tell me!? instead of beating around the bush!?"

"Jungshin you have to believe me! We didn't do anything. I was---"

"What? I've been hearing rumors you were . I guess you are huh?"

A ? That's it.

"YAH! I am not a ! If it weren't for you and your SECRETS, JS wouldn't have stayed with me listening to me rant all night then taking care of me! Whether you believe it or not, we didn't do anything!" I took a deep breath. "What's the point? You still don't believe me. Well then, just break up. And for you to think I'm a . HUH!"

I was so angry. Tears were welling up in my eyes. I held them in until I was done yelling then ran off crying while dialing JS's number.

"Oppa! Can you come pick me up at the park?" I could barely say those words through the phone. Thank goodness he was thoughtful and immediately said he'd come, instead of wasting time to ask what's wrong, but I knew that he'd ask when he'd come.

----

"What happend Jungshin? Was that Hyuna you were arguing with? I heard yelling from inside." Jihyun walked down the stairs to Jungshin. "Gwenchana?"

"She was with... with JS all last night... And I called her ... Is that bad?"

"Jungshin! How could you!? She had to deal with being called a already, and you being her boyfriend calling her a ''? She must be heartbroken!"

"It's her fault first! She's the one who was with another guy all last night doing who-knows-what!"

"Don't be so childish! I know her. She wouldn't do anything to betray you."

"What now...?"

"First things first: find her."

Jihyun called the other girls, and they began a search for Hyuna.

"Which way did she run?"

"Towards the park."

"Okay. She couldn't possibly have gotten there yet. Everybody, try to reach her before she reaches the park. Observe everywhere else, in case she wasn't aiming for the park."

Everyone nodded and split up in pairs, while Jungshin ran ahead. 

Jihyun and Sohyun & Jiyoon and Gayoon.


*Meoriga appayo = My head hurts


This looks really long. xD
But it's probably really short. Haha.
2:27 AM right now. Tomorrow I need to work on my poem book
for English.
Maybe I'll give a short update in the morning or afternoon. (Even though they're already short. LOL)

How is this?
Feedback please so I could improve~ ^^

-Y