Two.

Youngbae's birthday surprise || twoshots?

Youngbae's POV

Thank goodness I had another plan at my place. A candlelight dinner just for the two of us. Maybe another horror movie so she'll cling on to me for another week.

  "hmm. Let me think about it. Someone still owe me something." She said with no interest at all.

She's still mad I see. But no for any longer.  We arrived at my place where I had everything organized and I'm actually quite proud of myself.

"really oppa? This?" she smiled.

"happy birthday. Like it?" I smirked

"I still have to think about it." she smirked.

"okay then. I still have more to offer." I smiled and let her sit across me.

"what about my party? I still haven't have my first sip." she mumbled

"but now you're with me. So forget about it. Jiyong knows what to do." he smiled and took out two plates of steak.

"steak? I assume you ordered this." she raised an eyebrow.

"sorry to disappoint you but no I didn't.." I smirked

"okay then. Let's taste this." she smiled and carefully took a bite.

"so?" I raised an eyebrow.

"you should cook more often." she smiled.

"how's it like being 20?" I teased.

"well it started out crappily. Having a day without someone special." she ignored me.

"well what about now?" I chuckled at her still childish ways.

"almost better." she smiled.

"I got dessert." I smiled at our clean plates.

"i'm waiting for my present." she mumbled

"patience~" I cooed her and smiled as I took out two mango puddings and a small birthday cake.

"now make a wish." I smiled after singing her a birthday song.

"I wish....." she smirked and then blew her candles.

"what did you wish for?" I asked

"I guess you'll have to find out yourself." she smiled.

"okay then I have a movie for us." I suggested.

"what is it this time?" she hesitated to sit beside me as she placed the mango pudding on the small table in front of us.

"something you'll like." I smirked.

"do we have to watch this?" she clutched on of the pillows. 

"it's a nice movie." I explained.

She nodded and slouched alittle on the couch as she hid her face behind the pillow. After sometime she decided to cross her legs and sit a little closer to me as I tried to yawn and place my arm over her shoulders. She squirmed and did soft squeals but halfway through the movie her head is starting to lose it's balance.

"silly girl." I chuckled and placed her head on my shoulder. She must have fallen asleep.

"oppa?" she slurred and cuddled me. I checked to see if she's awake but her eyes are still closed. I ruffled her hair as she let out a smile. The both of us pretty much stayed like that till morning.

Jaeyoung's POV

I woke up to the sound of television and nearly jumped when I see the movie was showing the face of the ghost.

"Omo! Oppa!!!" I squealed and hid my face on his shoulder.

"huh? What's wrong?" he said in a sleepy tone and patted my head.

"why didn't you turn off the movie." I nearly cried and made a small pout. "

ah. No wonder. The sound is so annoying." he looked away to blah and rubbed his eyes as he turned off the movie and sat beside me again to sleep.

"yah! Oppa. Just go sleep on the bed." I poked his tummy.

"hmm? Okay then.. Come on. He reached out to cuddle me.

"i'm just going to go back. I have to take off my makeup. And maybe have a hot bath." I smiled at the thought and was about to leave when he pouted, which was such a rare sight.

"did you learn that from me?" I chuckled.

"just stay? You can do that here." he pouted

"my stuffs are still at home." I pouted back.

"then let's go get them." he enthusiastically stood up.

"huh? Waeyo... I'm jut going to do it at home. It'll be too much to bring back later." I pouted

"so? You're staying here with me anyways. It's about time you moved in." he smiled.

"move in?" I blinked

"come on. Let's not waste time." he pulled me and went to his car.

In awhile half of my wardrobe and things are already in a huge suitcase. He turns out to be a great help. And as he watches some tv and cook himself some ramen I went to clean myself and take a bath.

"ready? I still want to sleep." he yawned and gave a sleepy eyesmile.

As soon as we reached his place again. He dragged my suitcase to his room as he fell asleep again on his bed.

"let's cuddle." he slurred and reached out with his eyes half open.

"shiro." I crossed my arms and pouted as i leaned on the door.

"waeyoo." he opened one of his eyes.

"I still haven't got my present." I said like a child.

"you'll get it after this... But if you don't want to... Then we might as well throw it..." he shrugged and smiled as he closed his eyes.

Youngbae's POV

I felt her sit next to me and poke my cheeks.

"yah oppa! Wake up..." she mumbled I puckered out my lips and waited for something.

I opened one of my eyes to find her blushing as she placed her loose hair behind her ear.

"yah! What are you doing.." she muttered as she looked away.

"yo-ur present." I said with the puckered lips.

"then give it to me." she smirked.

I smirked and swiftly had her under me. With my hands cupping her face, I placed my lips on her plump ones.

"satisfied yet?" I asked as I saw her blush.

"yah dong Youngbae. I never knew you have this side of you." she raised an eyebrow.

"you better know now. Cause you're gonna see alot of these." I smirked.

"and i thought Seungri was the erted one. " she chuckled as she puckered out her lips for more.

"more?" I asked as she nodded.

"and this is why I love you." I chuckled as I gave her another kiss.                     

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

DAMDADADADAMDADADADAM~

FIN