The first day

When the Sky was full of Love

 

Taemin P.O.V

*It´s finally the day! The day where I will change my life!* I thought as ran to my new school (it was already the 4th this year). Why I changed so often? Because I had a special feature, which is I can solve every math exercise without knowing the technique for it, and because of that I got bullied a lot. It was a totally nightmare! Every day I went, I was beaten up, locked up in the toilet and my things were thrown out of the window, but on that school I wanted to hide my feature. No one should find out.

I finally arrived at my new school looking around in excitement. The school looked awesome! It didn´t look even like the cold buildings school used to be. As I entered the entrance and l searched for the principals´ office. But sadly I got lost. *Maybe I should ask someone* I thought and like destiny a girl walked past me. I collect all my braveness and asked her.

“Excuse me! I´m new here and it seems like I can´t find the principals´ office. Can you help me?” She turned to me and tilted her head. And she was gorgeous! Silly me, that I didn´t notice before. Her long redish/brown hair felt till a little bit under her chest and they were waved. Her eyes were big and so sparkling and her lips were just perfect to kiss.

“Sure. What a coincidence. I just was walking to the office. Just come with me.” She smiled as she said it and I thought my heart would melt by her smile. I nodded as we started to walk.

“By the way I´m Kang Hyori.” She said as she took my hand and shook it.

“Oh. I´m Lee T-Taemin.” Why the hell did I stutter, how embarrassing. My cheeks got a light pink colour, when I heard her giggling. Just adorable.

“We´re here.” She knocked on the door and opened it. An old man, between 50 and 60 greeted us. I told him, I was the new student and he explained me everything. He then told me, he ordered Hyori to show me the class, because we would have all the same classes.

“That´s great, isn´t it Taemin?” She laughed softly and I smiled. Oh yeah, I was truly happy. We walked to our 1st lesson, which was music. The day couldn´t get better. We entered the class and our teacher already stood there. It looked like she was waiting for us.

“Hello, you must be Lee Taemin, right? I´m your music teacher, Miss Jeon Hyosung. How about you introduce yourself?” She smiled as she looked at me. I guess she was a really nice and trustful teacher. I smiled back, when I nodded and turned to the class. Hyori already sat on her place and waved at me and showed me a thumb up and I grinned back.

“Hello, my name is Lee Taemin. Nice to meet you all.” I bowed shortly and went up again.

“Ok, Taemin. You can sit right next to Kibum. Kibum, please stand up.” Miss Jeong said as she looked into her paper work. A boy, with blonde hair stood up. This was also Kibum-ssi. As I walked nearer to him, I could check him out better. He had sharp lips and his eyes looked like the ones from a cat. He was really good-looking. A smile appeared on his face as I sat down next to me. I replied his smile. The 1st lessons were done fast and I got closer to Kibum. He was a really nice guy, but he also could be diva-ish, but I liked that. For break he invited me to sit with him. Happily I took the invitation and walked to the cafeteria and searched for a place.

“Taeminnie! How about the one at the windows?” Kibum asked as he pointed to a table at the window.

“Let´s take that one.” I walked already to the table and put out my lunch. I noticed Kibums´ envious glance on my self-made lunch ( yeah, I made it myself. Practice for years).

“Do you want some?” I asked him as I already put some food on my chopstick and hold it in front of him. He shook his head and grinned.

“No, I´m getting something from the cafeteria.” He walked away to where the queue was and I decided with eating till he would come back. He took a while and I looked whereupon out of the window as I heard chairs scratching over the floor from our table. I looked to the side and saw Hyori with an unknown girl.

“Oh, Hey Hyori and…?” I looked at the girl next to her. She looked kinda boyish.

“Oh. I forgot to introduce me. I´m Amber.” She smiled and I nodded.

“Taemin, can we sit with you and Kibum?” Hyori asked in her angelic voice and as in trance I nodded. Both of them sat down and packed out their lunch. And finally Kibum found the way back to us.

“Hyori, Amber. What are you doing here?” He asked.

“We´re eating. Don´t you see that, Umma?” Hyori replied. Wait! Did she say Umma to Kibum? They apparently noticed my confused expression as Hyori started to explain:

“Kibum is like a mother to us. He cares a lot about us, always asking if we eat well and we shouldn´t go out late at night and so on. One day out of fun, we called him Umma and in a way he liked it and suggested we could call him always Umma. He is even deciding which boy we should date.”

“Taeminnie! Call me Umma too!” Kibum hugged me and showed his aegyo.

“Uoh, ok!” I said sheepishly and Amber and Hyori giggled next to us.

“C-can I ask a question?” I asked awkward as I looked shy to them and they nodded their head as reply.

“A-are we friends?” They bursted out into laughter as they heard my question. Was it that strange to ask that. After a while they calmed down.

“Minnie. Of course we are friends.” Hyorin showed me her beautiful smile. Seriously, I got already a crush on her. And at the same time, I could say I was the happies person on earth, because I finally had friends.

The break was over and we went back to our class. The next lesson was maths. I was totally nervous, feeling my hands sweating and got a light stomach ache. I really hoped I could hide my special feature. I then felt someone patted my shoulder as I looked up that it was Amber and she showed me thumb up. I smiled back to her. As the lesson started the teacher gave us some exercises and I managed to do them in a slow pace. After a while the maths lesson ended successfully and I sighed relieved. The rest of the school day went by quiet and without any action. Thanks god. When I walked to my train station, I saw that Hyorin walked to the same station.

“Hyorin!” I yelled and she turned to me with a bright smile.

“Oh, Taemin! taking the same train as me?” I nodded as reply and we walked together to the train station and waited there. Then Hyori walked suddenly off and I looked confused after her. She took her phone out and took a photo of the sky as she ran back to me.

“Haha, I´m sorry! But I just had to take a photo of the sky just now. It looks so beautiful today.” She apologized as she rubbed her neck sheepishly.

“It´s okay. But why the sky?” I asked curious as I looked up to the sky and just saw that it was only blue with some clouds on it.

“I love the sky. He is so steady, and I could always look up, enjoying the colors and different clouds. I always feel free then. By the way, let´s exchange phone numbers.” She took her phone out again and tipped something on it. I nodded extremely happy and also took my phone out. We exchanged phone numbers.

“So, now I only need a picture from you so I know who is calling me then.” She smirked and hold her phone in front of me.

“Oh, please not! I´m not very photogenic.” I whined as I try to hide my face with my hands.

“Duuh! Then at least take a photo together.” She pouted at first, but stood near to me holding her phone in front of us. My heart skipped a beat as I felt her warmth on my body. She even laid her head on my shoulders and I bet I turned red like a tomato.

“Say Cheeeese.” She said as she clicked the trigger. We looked at the picture and it came out really well. Especially her. Uuh! My crush got stronger.

“Hyori… Can you send me the picture?” I really wanted the picture and asked her and she nodded as reply. As I received it I put it as my background picture.

“Oh! Minnie! Our train is here!” Hyori said surprised as she grabbed my hand and ran into the train. She still hold my hand as we drove off, but I didn´t mind. It was a great feeling acutally. We just remained in silence, but it was a comfortable silence. The train arrived her stop and she went out.

“Bye, Taemin. See you tomorrow.” She waved at me and I waved back as the door closed slowly and the train started to drive to the next station.

When I returned home, no one was at home and I found a sheet in the kitchen, which said my parents went to a birthday party of one of their friends. I didn´t mind at all. I walked up to my room and started to look at my background picture. My first day at this school couldn´t be better.


Sooo~ the first chapter is out :3 hope you like it, cos in a way I was totally into it xD maybe it´s also too much :S but whatever it´s your own decision :P

 

And now! Doesn´t have to do something with SHINee, but K-POP, kekekeke >.< Teen Top is coming to germany and le fan of me ordered of course tickets x3 i´ll take pictures and show them to you then if you want. Just say it okay? ;D

Love you all <3

NanaxRin