First Pairing (Kai/Luhan)

EXO Drabbles

 

‘Hope’ by SM Family was playing on the background, announcing another end of the SMTown Concert. Everyone was busy singing along while walking around to interact with each other and sometimes waved and took things the fans gave to them.
 
Jongin was walking by himself while clapping along the music, and the next time he was aware with his surrounding, water was being poured onto his body. He blinked and searched around to see the suspect and caught a grinning Luhan was holding an almost empty water bottle on his hand. Jongin looked at his hyung from his head to his toe, and then an idea went across his brain. He shook his head, feigned innocence then tackled Luhan into a hug from his back. The younger grinned. “Gotcha.” then he picked his body up and spun the older around.
 
“Jong—Kai! Let me go!” Luhan shouted before laughing. “Now I’m wet too!”
 
Jongin finally put Luhan down after he felt enough without letting him go. He couldn't help a smile forming on his own face. Luhan’s smile was definitely contagious. “Well, you started it.”
 
Luhan snorted, despite having an identical eating grin on his face. “You love me though.”
 
The main dancer laughed. “Ah. Hyung, remember how we were the only pairing in EXO because they only had just revealed you and me? Everyone shipped us together back then,” he rocked Luhan’s body back and forth, then he scrunched up his face. “Though it didn't last long until they decided to reveal Sehun.”
 
Luhan gave him a meaningful smile and freed himself. “You have Kyungsoo now, though.”
 
Jongin chuckled at his statement. “Ah, yeah.”