CL's Rule: No one takes CL's gold!

CL's Gold

 

“2am. Usual place.”

“Got it, will be there.”

CL ended the call as she smirked knowingly to herself. After going through so much trouble and hardship, she finally found it. The precious jewels that she had looking so long, long enough for her to actually get 5 big trading deals.

She is a well-known underground gold dealer, CL, the fast and furious baddest dealer. Before any news was out about new gold trades or deals, she would be already in the midst of closing the deals or had already gotten them. She is that badass that every gold dealer in the same industry hates and gold traders love but is afraid of. Her cold and dark aura always intimidates, everyone is always fast and quick when making a deal with her. CL might as well-known as the Queen of Gold. She probably has the most collection of gold in Korea or who knows, maybe in the world.

Rumors said that she was a rich daughter of some millionaires and when her parents died, they left a fortunate for her. But her love for gold didn’t die down after their death but she held onto the gold and makes a fortunate and business out of it. Some might joke that she is a ‘Gold-digger’.

She kept her eyes on the clock for quite a long time but to get even pissed because the time was going so slowly.

“C’mon, let it be 2am already!” She snapped her fingers at the clock as if hoping for some magic to make the time go faster.

Finally when it was the time, she jumped out of her Lamborghini and slammed her door shut to walk into the secret alley where she always makes her deal.

“CL?” The other man greeted, but with hesitant.

“VI, where’s my gold?” CL looks up through her Ksubi shades.

“What do you mean? Didn’t your guy take it already? He gave me the money and said he was collecting on behalf of you!” He explained as he saw her folding her arms impatiently.

“WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? THERE IS NO GUY! YOU KNOW I ALWAYS WORK ALONE!”

“How can it be? He even showed me a picture of you two so intimate, and that’s why I believed him and passed the gold to him. He just left a minute before you came!”

WHERE DID HE GO?” She demanded.

“That way!!”

“ V, you’ve blacklisted!” She smacked his face with her palm as she walked past him.

“N-NOO CL!!” He shouted in despair, seeing her running down into the alley.

CL ran as quickly as she could in those 4-inch heels in the direction that she was pointed to and finally two turns after two corners, she saw a black shadow smirking at a corner.

“YOU , I SEE MY GOLD, GIVE IT BACK TO ME.” She yelled and stomped towards him furiously.

That man’s body went sniffed upon hearing her yelling and turned to run but before he could, CL kicked his legs causing him to jerk his knees and fall onto the ground.

“Caught you, you stealer, how dare you steal my gold!” She sat onto the man’s back and he was lying flat on the ground after the fall.

She tried to pull the bag of gold from his grip but he wouldn’t let go, so she hit on his back as hard as she could and started crying like a little girl who got her lollipop stolen.

“Give me my gold!!! I want my gold!! You bad guy!”

“I-I’m sorry Chaerin, s-stop hitting me please!!!”

“N-Nooo!! You know how much I love my gold!!! Don’t steal them away from me!!” She sniffed as her tears were about to roll down her cheeks.

“C-chae! Hunchae!! CHAERIN!! LEE CHAERIN. WAKE UP!”

“GOLD!” That was the last word Chaerin shouted before she finally woke up from her dream.

“Oh my gawd!? That was a dream?”

“YES CHAERIN, AND LOOK AT HOW BAD YOU HAD HURT YOUR HANDSOME OPPA!” Jiyong shook her shoulders back and forth to double ensure that she is awake.

“OH MY GAWD, OPPA, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?” Chaerin looked at Jiyong in awe as scratches of her nails and the shapes of her palm were found on his bare chest and face.  

“You were smirking in your dream, and then saying something like ‘I finally got it’, and when I tried to remove your gold necklace because it was hindering me to leave a love mark, YOU SUDDENLY START TO HIT AND SLAP ME!! What were you dreaming about?! Seriously! Aish!” He ruffled his hair in frustrations.

“I’m sorry Oppa… It’s all the gold’s fault. I’m overly-obsessed with them that I had a stupid dream that Oppa was stealing all my gold.” She pouted and started caressing the red marks that she made on him.

“Really? The gold’s fault?” His anger seemed to simmer a little before Chaerin nodded eagerly to his question.

“In that case… OPPA WILL NOT BUY YOU ANY MORE GOLD FROM NOW ON!!! HMPH!” He childishly pouted and went out of the room.

“NOOOOO OPPA, YOU CAN’T DO THAT!!!! I WANT MY GOLD” Chaerin cried as she ran after Jiyong to the living room.

 

It was a moment of silence before Jiyong shouted once again.

 

"NO CHAERIN! OPPA WILL THROW ALL YOUR GOLD AWAY!"

And the weird night somewhat ended with two ‘kids’ running around one another with lots of mentioning of the certain word ‘GOLD’.

 

-

 

A/N: HOW DID THIS ONE-SHOT GO? HAHA ^___^ I am so eager to hear your comments!!! I hope it was fine, because I wrote it in such a short time *__*!