001.

Sweet Holiday [Semi-Hiatus]

Today was the first day of my three month vacation to Korea. I'm here to spend some time with my pen pal of three years, Hana. In English age, Hana is 17, so in Korean age she's 18. I'm 17 in KA. This should be an amazing summer.

The first few hours that I was here, she helped me settle into her guest room and get unpacked. Then I had my first Korean meal, rice with seaweed rolls. After lunch, we went to the park. Surprisingly, there wasn't a lot of people there. It was beautiful out. There was this one guy in particular that stood out to me, he had on a sweatshirt and sunglasses. He was walking a dog, I love dogs. I made Hana go walk by him with me.

"Aw! He's so cute!" I said when the black and white dog came up to me.
"Thank you." he responded with a soft voice.

Just the sound of it made me want to see his face without the shades.

"What's his name?" I asked.
"Uh, Boss." He said with a smile.

He had the most gorgeous smile. I must have been staring because Hana nudged me and said, "He said you can pet him if you want."

I immediately sat down on the grass, Boss came right with me. In a few seconds, I was laying down getting my face licked. But I was loving it. And by the look on the man's face, he was enjoying it too. I pushed Boss off of me, stood up, and dusted off.

"Thank you." I said as I bowed.
"You're welcome." He said in the cutest accent.

Me and Hana began walking back to the house. I turned to see where he was going. He stood in the same spot. I quickly went back to what I was doing. I kept on walking, and looked over my shoulder he waved and gave me another smile. It was all I thought about for the rest of the day.

  4161174061_04ee691a98.jpg  

 


*Comments would mean a lot (: * 



Main Image/Background Credit::
Yumi from
Playful-Melody (<-- click that issh)