Chapter 3

Love Beyond Skies

 

- A small flashback on happen in chapter 2, you fainted after hearing from crown prince Jiyong that you were In the Joseon dynasty and after that you have been requested to stay in the palace and to become their “ make up artist “

Crown prince Jiyong then said “ What’s your name? “ and look at you closely. You look up to him and say “ Choi MinJung “ and move back a step and lay down on the wall. Crown prince Jiyong then say “ Ahhh…. Have a rest first. You are still weak now “ and then he stood up and ask all the palace maids to go down. After that Crown prince Jiyong then leave the room, after that you started crying and say “ Wae? Wae? Wae am I here in this place, how can I go back? Umma, Appa….  “ and you started screaming out loud. Outside of the room, crown prince Jiyong heard you screaming and he enter the room and say “ Are…. You…okay? “ You just keep on crying and crown prince Jiyong walk In and closed the door and he sat down on the bed and then he said “ What’s wrong? If you are finding your parents, I can help do you need my help? “ You punched crown prince Jiyong on the chest (lightly) and say “ Could you please leave me alone? You aren’t able to help me… “ Crown prince Jiyong hold on your hand and say “ Who are you to punch me?! “ You push Crown prince Jiyong hand and say “ YA! You mad?! “ Just as crown prince Jiyong wanted to scold you back. Prince Kris enter the room and say “ I`m sorry, but…. Are you alright?” You look up to prince Kris and say “ I…. am alright. “ Crown prince Jiyong then ask Prince Kris to go out of the room as he wanted to talk you, just as prince Kris was going out of the room you pulled his hand and say “ 621 years from now, could you please don’t betray me? I….can’t afford to lose you.” You stood up and kissed prince Kris in his lips and say “ I just….want you. Even knowing that you betrayed me….”

*You/MinJung POV*

I know he is Prince Kris but for the last time…… Let me end it this way. It’s the best for me and you. Yi fan, I love you but….

[Author’s note ; Hello everyone! It has really been a long time ever since I updated this story! From now on I will update more^^ Sorry for any missing words/spelling error! Love you guys <3 Hope its not so boring!]