Chapter 1

Can LOVE wait or it just hurts????
In a certain place in Seoul,Korea, there once lived a very loveable girl named Taeyeon and a Handsome but a certified playboy named Lee Donghae. Donghae met Taeyeon when Jessica celebrated her 25th birthday. Taeyeon and Jessica are bestfriends since their childhood while Jessica and Donghae have been in a relationship when they were in high scool.... When Jessica introduced Donghae to Taeyeon, Donghae easily fell inlove with Taeyeon. After the party, Donghae tried to get Taeyeon's phone number but unfortunately Taeyeon don't have a phone. So Donghae just asked her address for him to visit her if he want. Taeyeon gave it to Donghae. As time goes by they became good friends until Donghae decided to court Taeyeon. Taeyeon was actually shocked when Donghae asked her like this, "Can I court you?" But Taeyeon answered, "I'm sorry Donghae, it's not one of my plans. I prioritize my studies more than relationships" Donghae answered, "But I can wait as long as you want!" Taeyeon answered happily, "Really!!! Well if that's what you want, It's ok...." Taeyeon was very happy when she knew that there are still guys like Lee Donghae.... But as usual, boys are still boys. They can't stay single..... So Donghae and Jessica became couples again. In short Donghae used Jessica as "Pass Time" while he is waiting for Taeyeon to be ready for a relationship..... Until Jessica and Donghae started dating in parks, restaurants and malls. One day, Taeyeon shopped at the mall without knowing that Jessica and Donghae are dating there.. After Taeyeon shopped, she decided to eat in a fastfood. While she's ordering the food that she's going to eat, she looked around and saw Donghae and Jessica eating there and being so sweet to each other..