Hell-o school

I LOVE YOU AUTHOR-NIM.

Soojin's POV

Careless, careless, shoot anonymous, anonymous, heartle---

"Ugh for Pete's sakes why do I have to go to school?" I grunted.
"Because you need that for your future, Darling." My mom said.
"Oh ! You scared me mom. But can I just please stay at home and apply me for the home school program?"
"No just try to socialize Soojin, okay? Now get up and shower. You're late already." she said.
"Aish! I don't care."

It's monday and I have to see those bully, ty and idiotic classmates of mine. Hmmm. I think I should get going.
I was about to go out but I realized that I don't have my school uniform with me. Why are you so forgetful Lee Soojin?
"Mimi! Mimi, can you please bring me my uniform? Please hurry up."

*knock knock*

"Here you go." Mimi beamed like she always do.
"Thanks! And please tell the butler to ready the car in 10 minutes. Thank you again."

.after 10 minutes.

"Hey, you're not going to eat breakfast?" Appa asked when he saw me rushing to the car outside the house.
"Nope. I'll just ask Mr. Jung to stop over in the drive thru of McDonald's"
"Okay. TRY TO SOCIALIZE!" Eomma shouted.

After some minutes of traveling, I'm now infront of my freaking school and of course, the gate is closed. I think you can count with your fingers how many times I went to school to catch the flag ceremony. Lol. Such a bad .
And my daily routine starts now.
Throw my lovely bag to the other side... CHECK
Climb the gate...CHECK
Look around if anybody saw you...CHECK
But the guard is there so now, run for your life...ON-GOING.

After several minutes of running that felt like days, I'm now infront of my class and oh, what a perfect timing the #1yteacher is here! I'm DOOMED! I'm used to it anyways.

"Oh Soojin-sshi, you're early... For your next class." Ms. Heeyoung said.
And as always, the class would laugh. "Sit down now."
Humiliate myself...CHECK
Sit down...CHECK
Get my fanfic notebook...CHECK
Write another chapter...CHECK
My teacher caught me not listening and got my fic notebook...ON-GOING.

"Yah! Soojin-sshi. You're already late and you're not listening?! Detention after class."
And again laughter filled the class. I don't know wht they would laugh. It's not funny to me tho.

.recess.

Uhm so you see, I have no friends on this school so yeah I'm eating my mcdo take-out alone. They think I'm not up-to-date with the happenings, kpop groups and such and they think I'm cold and grumpy. So they don't want to talk to me.
To be honest I'm the opposite of what they think. I'm super updated, a fangirl and honor student.
Hey, I'm not bragging. Idon't understand why would people judge you. I'm not here to please them.

"Uhhm hi. Can I sit with you?" I looked up and saw a pretty girl with a pair of cute squirrel teeth.
Is this for real? Someone talked to me? Oh thank God. Actually, I'm awkward when I'm the one who initiate to make friends.

"Uhm hello? It's okay if you don't want to." she said with an awkward tone in her voice, trailing me off from my thoughts.
"Oh. Mianhe. It's okay. My name is Soojin. What's yours?"
"Cha Moon Jae. Thank you Soojin. You're the first person to talk to me. The people are so rude. I'm a transferee btw. So, friends?" She introduced herself and shook hands with me.

"Thank you too. You're my first friend in this school. Actually second but she turned into a and currently the queenka. Sorry for the word." I said.
"It's okay. Hey, are you a fan of B1A4?" She asked. "Yes. I love their songs. But my main fandom is EXO." I replied.
"Who's your bias then?"She asked. "Baro. I like his deep voice when rapping." I giggled.
"haha. Baro is my brother by the way. I'm her younger sister. Cha Moon Jae." She beamed.

Is this girl for real? Omg I can't omg. My fangirl feels.

"Oh so the loner got a friend. What's your name? Chae bum said eyeing the two of us.
"Moon Jae." She said coolly.
"Do you want to join us or do you prefer hanging out with the loser?"She asked Moon Jae. *Ugh what a *
"No thanks. I can't handle your stinky attitude." Moon Jae said.
"Argh! You witch! What did you tell her huh? Ohh. So you think a glare would scare me off?" she screamed at my face when she saw me glaring at her. I think she's planning on breaking my eardrums. "I told her that you're a , y , trollop and that you're full of ." I spat out.
(a/n I'm sorry for the profanities and cuss)
She's about to slap me but I grabbed her wrist before she could.
"Don't think about it." I said with my poker face on.

Dumbfounded, Chae bum muttered some incoherent words and profanities while walking away with her posse.


CHAPTER FOUR IS DONE MY DEER SUBSCRIBERS!
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!
Annyeonghaseyo readers! Author Aleakimmm here. I'm sorry if I didn't update for almost 2 months (?) I will update tomorrow! And sorry too because I in english. If there's grammatical errors and typos, feel free to say. (I don't double check that's why. okay bye! 사랑해요!!