A Yeollie Krismuss~~~

A Yeollie Krismuss~

 

Chanyeol flushed in anticipation at the big package his fans sent him for Christmas.
 
"Can I open it yet?" Chanyeol whined with pleading eyes to Suho.
 
"After dinner." Suho smiled gently but firmly.
 
"Awwwwwwww!!!!!!! That's so mean of you!" Chanyeol trudged to the kitchen despite his grumbles. He rushed down the food Kyungsoo had prepared for their early Christmas dinner.
 
"Thank you, Kyungsoo~~~~ I ate well!!! Can I open my present now??????? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~"
 
"Aigooooo! It's even Christmas yet! Ahhhhh... Don't that face on me! Okay okay go!" Suho chided.
 
Chanyeol jumped up in joy and lunged at Suho, whooping loudly. He ran to the miniature Christmas tree and skidded to a stop in front of the package with 'Chanyeol Oppa' written in bold and cursive. Chanyeol put both hands to his face and gave a short dramatic high-pitched scream of joy. 
 
Chanyeol dragged the box into his shared room and shouted loudly to Baekhyun, "LOOK HOW BIG MY PRESENT IS!!!! AIGO! I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!"
 
With that, Chanyeol ripped off the wrapping paper and opened the box. He cocked his head in confusion at the sight before him- smaller boxes packed in it in a 4x3 format.
 
Chanyeol stuck his hand into the box and pulled out the first box. In it, sat a set of toothbrush and toothpaste, along with a little note saying, "For our Chanyeollie Oppa's precious teeth!~" Chanyeol laughed and smacked Baekhyun's back, resulting in a painful yelp. 
 
Chanyeol opened the second box, before shoving in its contents into Baekhyun's face with a boisterous laugh. "Baekhyun! Look, it's you!"
 
Baekhyun pushed the box away in disgust. "I am not Bacon!" 
 
After opening each of the 12 boxes which had something in it which reminded him of all the members of EXO -a deer plushie, a baozi plushie, a unicorn plushie, facial products, a box of bacon, a guide book on how to become a dancing machine for dummies, a soft toy with a -_- face, another with a O.O face, a troll holding a lightning bolt, a panda with red cheeks, an angel and his teeth care set- Chanyeol found a large sheet of paper covering the bottom of the box. 
 
"Dear Chanyeol Oppa," it read, "We hope that you have a delightful Christmas with all of the members of EXO! Please stay together with this family for a long time! Fans will always love you regardless! Saranghae~~" 
 
"Awwwwww our fans are so sweet!~~" Chanyeol hopped around excitedly.
 
"There's a P.S.!" Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol back to the floor.
 
"P.S. Chanyeol Oppa! You thought it ended, didn't you? Muahahhaha! Lift this note up and you will see you final 2 presents! ;) Keep it well~~"
 
Chanyeol lifted up the giant sheet of paper and saw a scrap book lying on a full blown poster. Chanyeol excitedly lifted the scrapbook and opened it. 
 
Chanyeol gaped as he saw the poster after the scrapbook was lifted up. He carried the poster with utmost care and abandoned the scrapbook. He flushed red at the sight of the poster he now stuck up beside his bed. Chanyeol gave the poster one last kiss before returning shyly to the scrapbook.
 
Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol's actions curiously. an EXO scrapbook and he abandoned it for a poster? He took a look at the poster before glaring at the oblivious red boy in disbelief. Was this what he kissed?! Baekhyun face palmed. 
 
"I can't believe you actually kissed Kris' ."