Sleigh's ride

Christmas' Spark (ONESHOT)

you POV

 

Aish!!! Why did she have to do that?? Why did it have to be an orphanage?? Those kids must be really excited about Christmas, right?? Kids, they are my weakness and Moo Geun knows it well. Will they be disappointed if I don’t go to help?? you, don't think about that!! You are definitely not going!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I sigh and step inside of the train while I look for a sit. I actually ended up leaving work and going home to pack some stuffs to go to the orphanage. I don’t really know how I will be helpful there or what would I need so I packed random stuffs.

There are not a lot of people on the train, just a few loners sleeping or couples cuddling together. I sit down near the door and just look at the window, it is really dark outside. I guess I will arrive to the orphanage soon.

I close my eyes and try to relax. I really wish for this Christmas to be different. If I spend it with the kids, will it be a happy one?? I don’t want to feel sad or alone on that day. I sigh. I really wish for a …  

 ♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas … We wish you a Merry Christmas 

I instantly open my eyes. What did I hear?? Was that a Christmas carol?? I just close my eyes again.

♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas … We wish you a Merry Christmas 

I definitely hear that. Where did it come from?? I look at the people surrounding me but they all seem asleep. Am I crazy??

♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas … We wish you a Merry Christmas 

I hear it again. I turn around and realize where the sound is coming from. You got to be kidding me!! That has got to be one of the most Christmases shirts I have ever seen. It really resembles a Santa Claus costume.

It is fully red with a white line on the bottom, above it there is a black belt at the height of the waist. It also has a pair of big white buttons that seems like cotton and a white neck. Who would wear something like that?? I keep looking up until I meet the owner of the shirt and my heart softens.

He looks so peaceful sleeping. It is a guy with fair skin and pretty features. Really, he only needs a hat and he is ready to jump on the sleigh with the reindeers. He is really a handsome guy though but why is he wearing that shirt??

♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas … We wish you a Merry Christmas 

There it is again, it is his cellphone ringtone. Really!! This guy must REALLY like Christmas.

“Excuse me…” I call him but he keeps sleeping while that ringtone is piercing my ears. I really don’t like it.

“Excuse me…” Nothing, he doesn’t even move. “Excuse me, your cellphone is ringing” I pretty much yelled and he finally opens his eyes. They are looking directly into mine, so pretty, they are dark as the night and they look deep and bewitching.

He quickly picks up his phone and I go back to sit down. Why is it suddenly hot in here?? I touch my cheek and it feels really warm. It must be the train’s heating is broken. I go to the bathroom and wash my face and when I am returning to my seat, I notice the handsome guy is gone.

I sigh. Such a pity, I wanted to see him more. I close my eyes again and try to sleep

.

.

“Miss!! …. Hey miss!! …” I open my eyes slowly and see the handsome guy from earlier. He looks so cute,. Wait!! What is he doing?? My heart starts to beat faster, he is really close to my face.

“What?? Why??” I asked surprised, he should move. He is too close.

“I am sorry, I must have startled you” he says while sitting in front of me and smiling. “So, are you also going to the orphanage??”

What?? “How do you know??” this is suspicious. I look around and the wagon is empty. There is only the two of us on it. This is weird why is he talking to me all of a sudden?? you, remember, never trust strangers.

“Well, you are the only one left on the train and there are few things on the last stop except for the orphanage” Ahh, so that is how he knew. Either way, I can’t let my guard down.

“So, why did you wake me up??” I know I am being rude but this guy looks suspicious.

“Oh, I just wanted to let you know that we will arrive in a little while” he says calmly and stands up leaving, he gooes to another seat.

“Thank you” I whisper to myself. I start to stand up and gather my things when the signal of the last stop starts flashing. I quickly stay close to the door and step out of the train. The train station is empty although it is not even eight.

How am I supposed to go to the orphanage if there is no one around to ask help for?? Aishh!!! I knew it, my luck during this time of the year. I sit on a near bench and sigh. I really shouldn’t have come. Why did I let myself convince??

“You need a ride??” I look up and see the handsome guy with the Christmas T-shirt smiling at me. I have two options, stay here waiting in a dark and desolated train station until someone unknown comes or I can go with an unknown guy who says that is going to the same place that I am. There is not a right choice here so I just nod in response.

“Ok, let’s go” he says smiling and grabs my backpack that I have left on the floor. I instantly stand up and start walking behind him. He is not going to rob me, is he??

After a little while we reach his car and he opens the door for me, he is a polite guy. He hands me my backpack and closes the door. Then, he enters the car and starts to drive.

“You don’t trust people easily, do you??” he asks, well more like states the fact. I feel so embarrassed, he is nice enough to give me a ride and I am thinking he may do something bad to me.

“I am sorry. I didn’t mean to be rude it is just that … yeah, I don’t trust people easily”

“It is okay. You are honest, that is good” he says smiling at me. “Kids like honest people. They can tell when one is lying or uncomfortable. So you have to trust them otherwise they won’t want to spend time with you”.

“I trust them. Kids are probably the only persons I trust” I say without thinking. It is true, you can always trust kids, they are so pure and transparent not like adults who are full of secrets. We both stay quiet for a while. This guy, he actually seems nice. Maybe I should trust him a little.

“Ok. We are here!!” he says excited while parking the car. I can see an old fashioned house in front of us. It is pretty big and it looks well taken care of.

We step out of the house and he is about to ring the bell when I ask him “Excuse me, what is your name??” Before he could answer the door opens and an ajhuma throws herself onto him, hugging him tightly while saying “Donghyun!! You are here!! How have you been?? Have you eaten right??”

So is that his name?? Donghyun…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello!!! I am writing again.... wiiii . This one-shot as I explained before, it was born because of fireworks.... yeah!!! I love watching fireworks, they are so pretty :)

As all of my other one shot's. This will have three to four chapters and it is Donghyun biased!!! Yeah!!! Our handsome and dorkable lider !! 

 

 

                     He waves at you                                             Blows a kiss to you                                      And then smile only for you

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKYTi9QhMXXdZAiYtphbh   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJnX-YZl-J91LMY-XwuKA  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK_GIvh5h18OflJYkftLb

 

THAT IS WHY.......

 

tumblr_m9pwpxgb941rwu2peo1_1280.jpg

 

This is a little something for all the D-NAMITE's out there!!! 

Thank you guys for reading, comment and subscribe if you can

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND