Chapter 2

Two-Faced Flower Boys

Taemin's POV

I listened to this song SOOO many times! Its not slow and not too fast, well.. Its kinda close to slow. Hehehee. Its okay. I hope she doesnt mind. I kinda already made some choreography but I can change it a bit just for me and Yeon Ju.

I watched her face as she listened to the song and WOW, she's... she's... beautiful! Like a GODDESS! My hand moved by itself and it moved towards her face. 'Why my hand? Hand, stop moving! Why cant I control my hand?' My hand touched her cheek and she looked at me, WEIRDLY.

"Jigeum mwo haeyo? (what are you doing)" she asked.

"Ah, uhhh... 'think think think' you.. uhm... have a hair on your face."

She blushed lightly and smiled, "Ah, uhh.. thank you?"

I thought, 'OHMYGOSH! I saw her blush. Why is my face starting to heat up? Am I smiling weirdly?'

 

Yeon Ju's POV

'Why did he just touch my face? Why did I blush? Yeonnie, what are you doing?'

 

"Uhm, so who's house are we practicing at?" Taemin asked.

"Molla, is your house closer to the school?"

"Just two minutes away."

"Ahh, chincha?"

 

--bell rings--

 

"Let's meet in front of the school. I need to go to my locker first."

I just nodded and went to my locker.

 

--front of school--

 

"TAEMIN-AH!" I yelled.

I waited for 10 minutes already. where is this kid? I turned around and I saw someone stand in front of me and my head was against that person's chest and their hand was around my waist. I felt shivers down my spine. 'Who is this?' I thought. I should be saying it out loud but my mouth stayed shut. 

"Miss, watch where you're going." he smirked.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Who is this guy? (; 

SRRY reaaaally short chapter ! I'll be updating sooon. (: