Chapter 1

Two-Faced Flower Boys

Yeon Ju's POV

"Omma, appa, pogoshippo. Always protect me from above. Araseo? Saranghaeyo." I said at my mother's and father's grave. I stepped aside so I can let my brother say some words to them.

"Oppa, let's go now. It's almost time for school." I whispered in his ear.

*sniffs* *coughs* "Ne, araseo. Kaja." He said sadly.

I dont know why but I had less tears today. Two years after my parents died, I kinda got over the fact that they died in a car accident. I miss them so much. I just want to tell them how well I've done so far. I now attend a REALLY GOOD high school. Chunsae High is my top priority because it's an arts school which is soo good for me since I've danced since my first baby steps.

I got into my brother's car and he drove to our school. And..... Yes, we go to the same school. It's kinda awkward because whenever we enter the school together, everyone would assume that were dating since I'm a queenka and he's a kingka. 

I got out of the car first and walked to the school.

"Yaah, Yeonnie, where you going? Wait up for me!" Chunji yelled.

I ran as quick as I can BUT... I bumped into somebody once I got into the school. 'OH GREAT!' I thought. "Excuse me, I need to get to class. Can you move? Please?" I said, annoyed.

He just looked at me and started bowing multiple time, "Bianhe, Chongmal, Bianhe."

'weirdo' I thought, as I gave him a fake smile. "It's okay. Just dont do it next time."

As I went to class I saw Minzy, my CLOSEST bestfriend. I ran to her yelling, "MINNIE, how are you?"

"Aish, I we hanged out yesterday. What's up?"

"I bumped into someone, I dont even know who he is."

"IT'S A HE? Is he cute?"

"Uhh... I didnt have time to look at him properly. I just ran to class and yeah. BUT, I remembered his hair colour and height. His hair is light brown and he's taller than me. Hmm.. like six foot tall."

"Ahhh... That's still vague. Show me him later during lunch time or when if we have the same classes with him."

"Araseo."

 

~~history class~~

'Aish, when will this class end? I'm ready for dance class.OH YEAAH, this class will end in 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1 ' DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG.

"Yes finally." I ran out of class to go to my next class. Once I've reached the door, I bumped into someone. I looked up and it was the SAME GUY as this morning. 'GOSH, I guess he's into dance too huh?' I thought.

"Bianh.... OH, IT'S YOU! I was about to introduce myself this morning but you left already. I'm Sehun. And who are you?" He winked.

'Huh.. That's weird. He's so different than this morning.' "AHH AHH, bian. Jeo-neun Yeon Ju ibnida." ' AISH, this boy is handsome. Dont fall for him, dont fall for him.'

"Ladies first." He said as he offered me to go into the dance studio first.

"Ah, Kahmsahamnida."

 

~~dance class~

"Everyone get a partner." Ms. Park said. "Once you've got your partner, introduce yourselves to them and then find someone else who you HAVENT introduced to. You'll be done when you know everyone in your class. BEGIN."

 

I first ran to Minzy. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jeo-neun Yeon Ju ibnida." 

"Ahahahaa, HELLO! Jeo-neun, Minzy ibnida." We both laughed and went to someone else to introduce ourselves to.

Someone came up to me and bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, Jeo-neun Zelo ibnida."

'AIGOO , he's soo handsome. AISH, why am I saying this?' He tapped me and asked who I was. "AH, BIANHE. Jeo-neun Yeon Ju ibnida."

 

--10 minutes later--

I think I know everyone in my class now. But there's FOUR, FOUR GUYS that seem to interest me. I dont know why but .. but .. I dont know ... They have something special.

 

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! Are you done you're introductions?" Ms. Park asked everyone.

"NE!" We all said in unison.

"OKAAY, so now you have to find a GUY partner."

'aigoo, really?!' I walked to Sehun but someone else already got him as a partner. 'SHOOT' I looked around, and someone came up behind me, "Yeon Ju-ah, would you like to be my partner?"

"TAEMIN, yeaah sure ! I'd love to be your partner." 'That's the guy that I introduced to. He's nice.'

 

"I see everyone has their partner now. That person will be your partner for this assignment. The assignment is to choreograph a dance to any song of your choice but you have to make up all the dance moves. YOU MAY NOT, AND I REPREAT, YOU MAY NOT COPY THE DANCE MOVES FROM A VIDEO ON KTUBE [ I changed youtube into ktube (x ] or the KOREAN IDOL." Ms. Park announced.

 

"Ne." We all said, bummed.

Well I CAN do this. I've been dancing for my entire life.

I looked at Taemin and he smiled and said, "We can do this. OH and what some do you want to dance to?" 

"I dont know. I havent thought of anything yet. What song is in your head?"

"Hmm... How about What Is Love by EXO-K?"

"Hm..... Yeah sure! Let me listen to it first." He took out his iPhone and put an earbud in my right ear. And then ... Once he put one in his left ear, the earbud that I had fell off. 'AISH' I grabbed the earbud and put it in my ear myself. 'OH NO. He can see that I'm pissed'

"Yeon Ju-ah, Gwenchana?"

"Ah, ani, its just the earbud. It just fell." I rubbed my temples. 'Aish, dont make me mad.'

He started playing the music and the beat was not fast but not slow. 'Hmm... This is a good song.'

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont think it will be a one-shot :( AWWWH!

BUT, at least there's gonna be MORE TINGSS HAPPENING IN THE STORY (:

I might update late sooo, i'll improve that . (:

ANWAAYS, HAPPY NEW YEAR ! <3