The Taunting Past

소녀시대/ Sɴsᴅ Oɴᴇ Sʜᴏᴛs♥♥ (Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs)

▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  
░▒█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀   ░▒█░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ █░░█ █░▀█  
░▒█░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀  

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄█ ▀▀█ ░░█░░
▒█░░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

 

 

"So you're back." Yuri remarked, making an attempt to irk her the moment she had entered her house. "Should I be welcoming? Or should I lead you the way to the door?"

Jessica smiled in response, averting her full attention to the younger girl. "You should know the reason behind my return. I want you back." She made no effort in hiding her confidence and determination and flashed her the tiniest bit of a cocky smile. I will have you back in no time.

"Yul?" A gentle yet blaring voice called out from a distance. "Who's at the door?"

Jessica whipped her head around, raising an eyebrow. Doesn't she live alone?

Aware that she had caught Jessica off guard, Yuri let out a soft laugh, feeling victorious for once. "It seems as though the ice princess is worrying for once." Jessica was momentarily taken aback but had jolted right back into reality, and indistinctly shook her head. "Of course not, don't make any assumptions. I'm curious though. Who is she?"

Receiving no acknowledgement from Yuri, Tiffany advanced herself to the door where she caught a glimpse of an unfamiliar figure who was, at the moment, leaning seductively against the wall, gawking at Yuri with lust and affection.

Who is she?

Acknowledging Tiffany's presence, Yuri, strolled with her fists clenched, to Tiffany and intertwined her long, slender fingers with Tiffany's slender, cold ones. Her fingers are never warm. Once they approached Jessica, Yuri commenced to formally introduce her family member to her ex. "This is Tiffany, my stepsister."

"Stepsister?" Jessica questioned, shock evident in her usage of tone.

"She moved in two months after you had left." Yuri chuckled softly. "I honestly am not feeling comfortable at the moment, can you leave?" Yuri dismissed her by pointing at the door.

Jessica raised her eyes in bewilderment, slightly taken back by Yuri's comment. Before leaving, Jessica walked up to her and whispered in her ear, purposely bringing her lips close to her face. "Once I want something, I always get it." Jessica then captured Yuri's lips in a passionate liplock and turning away to the door.

Just moments before opening the door, Jessica murmured. "It was a mistake, I shouldn't have cheated on you."

Yuri, by then, had already turned her attention to something else but Jessica's few apologetic words were heard by Tiffany.

It won't be so easy getting her back as you think it will be. Tiffany thought to herself reassuringly. Taking a few deep breaths, she proceeded to Yuri and slowly wrapped her long, slender arms around the waist of the stressed out Yuri.

Lightly beaming, Tiffany tried to ease Yuri's stress. "Don't worry, Yuri ah. No matter what happens, I'll always be by your side, supporting you."

Feeling somewhat comforted, Yuri gave Tiffany a passionate hug and shot her a crooked grin. "You're my bestest best friend."

Within seconds, Tiffany's happy expression immediately turned sour and her smile simply vanished. Don't you know how I feel about you? I don't think I can stand here while you're with different girls any longer. She escaped from Yuri's hold and shot her a glance. "Yuri ah, I don't want to be just your best friend. Can't you tell my feelings for you?"

Yuri stared at her blankly before realization finally hit her, all those times when Tiffany lent her shoulder for Yuri to rest on, when Tiffany wiped her tears, when she held her hand, it was all acts of love, not friendship. Slightly gasping, Yuri let out a whisper. "Since when?"

Tiffany chuckled, eyes clearly sad. "Even I don't remember when, all I do know was that when I fell for you, I fell hard. Seeing you just then with that girl hurts. Think about it okay? I want an answer. No point in waiting for you for the rest of my life."

Sighing gently, Yuri plopped herself down on the seat. How do I figure out my feelings? Taking out her cellphone, she made a haste call Yoona. Hearing it ring one, twice, and a third time, Yoona finally picked up. "Yoboseyo!"

"Yoona ah, it's me." Yuri confided her about her dilemma and she listened contently as she spoke.

"Why don't you just meet up with both of them and figure it out when you hang out with the two? The one who makes you feel more at ease will be the answer for the one who is in your heart."

4 hours after

Yuri sitting opposite of Jessica and Tiffany was gallingly composed. After all, she was the one who had invited the two for this sordid gathering; she wanted nothing more than for it to proceed as smoothly as was deemed possible. “You two are both important in my life. I can't just take one day to realize and figure out my feelings, give me time.,” muttered Yuri as she chased the stirrer around the steaming cup of cappuccino with languorous sweeps.

"It is, by all means, fine with me." Jessica shot her a significant look, eyebrow half raised. "I can wait."

Yuri gazed at Jessica with curiousity and Jessica smirked.

They were too engrossed that they failed to notice Tiffany, who was gazing at them intriguingly from underneath her thick lashes. "Is there really any purpose for my presense?" She blabbered to herself.

Tiffany, in attempt to avert Yuri's attention to herself, immediately placed her ice cold hands on top of Yuri's. She stood up and bent over to her, purposely exposing her enviable, and slender body. She brought her face a few centimetres apart from hers and whispered seductively. "Let's go for a stroll."

The suggestion seemed to interest Yuri and she found her head bobbing up and down to Tiffany's suggestion. Tiffany grinned and abruptly stood up from her seat. Jessica, seeing what Tiffany was doing, found herself getting up too, not willing to back out from this so called meet up.

Hand in hand, Tiffany and Yuri leisurely walked around the city, enjoying the night view. Jessica, trailing behind them, was growing more irritated with each passing minute. Are they going to act as if I don't exist?

Though Tiffany and Yuri appeared to be close and all lovey dovey, Yuri felt a tinge of awkwardness deep then. Pehaps it is because I have never thought about her that way. She reasoned.

However, when Jessica leaped in and intertwined their fingers. A familiar rush of warmth and comfort went through Yuri's body. I know the answer. She thought to herself.

There they stood, the three of them, all in front of the Han River. Calm sounds of the river rush was heard. A soothing calmness began to overwhelm the three individuals and somehow, they knew tonight would be the night when everything will be revealed.

Yuri glanced reassuringly at the two and they both returned supportive smiles. It's your life, you have complete control over it. Yuri smiled as she remembered words that Tiffany had once told her.

She released her hands from both of them and took a deep breath.

Striding timidly, she slowly made her way over to Jessica. Standing in front of her, she muttered. "You're right. I'm yours."

Jessica didn’t miss a beat before grabbing Yuri's face and planting her lips onto hers. Yuri smiled before deepening the kiss, allowing parted for Jessica to explore. Jessica brought her hands towards Yuri's waist and brought her body close to her.

As the two continued kissing, Tiffany glanced at them, a tad depressed. "Jung Jessica, treat her well or I'll be the one who kicks your ."

Jessica removed her lips from Yuri's mouth. "Don't worry, I won't be dumb enough to let her go the second time."

Tiffany smiled before offering her hand. "Friends?"

Smirking, she shook Tiffany's hand. "Since when were we not?"

The three chuckled as they then focused their attention towards one of the beauties in the world. Despite one didn't get the one she loved, the world had a lot more to offer. The three girls held hands and smiled as the sun began to set.

What a beautiful sight.

yulkwon - Here is your chapter! Tell me what you think! Haha, this was a bit hard to write so I hope you aren't disappointed with this!