[INTERVIEW 231212] SBS Talk Show 'New Stars'

New Girl Group Of SM Entertainment - La'VioStar (라퍼스타)

                            

SBS Talk Show 'New Stars' invite La'VioStar as a guest star. Enactment is also intended to introduce La'VioStar before their debut on December 25, 2012. La'VioStar addition, there's also the rookie group from the other management, namely Hot Milky from Cube Entertainment and Nymph from the Dream Tea Entertainment.

"Good morning, and welcome to SBS Talk Show 'New Stars'. This morning we will talk and asked the three rookie group from three different management namely the first one is La'VioStar from the SM Entertainment." Said Kim Tae Min, the presenter.

"Natural and Simple, That's La'VioStar. Annyeonghaseyo, La'VioStar imnida." Said All members together.

"All right, then the second is the Hot Milky from the Cube Entertainment." Said Kim Tae Min.

"Hot ... Hot ... Milky Yeay! Annyeonghaseyo Hot Milky imnida." Said all member Hot Milky simultaneously.


"And the last one is, Nymph from the Dream Tea Entertainment." Said Kim Tae Min.

"Be United, We Are Always Shine. Annyeonghaseyo, Nymph imnida" Said Members Nymph with a compact.

"Let us go directly into the interview session for this rookie groups. Give applause." Said Kim Tae Min and immediately answered with a thunderous applause from the audience are present in the studio.

"I would be wondering the rookie groups from the SM Entertainment, La'VioStar." Kim Tae Min says, the audience again gave a very rousing applause.

"La'VioStar, What exactly is the meaning of the name? Kindly introduce yourself before you answer first, so that audiences get to know you all" Tanya Kim Tae Min.

"Annyeonghaseyo... Leader Selly imnida, in fact the beginning of taking this name from the a city in southern Spain namely Lavio. We especially me, greatly admired the city. So we agreed to take the name Lavio and combined with Star, so we continue to shine like a star. "Selly calmly replied.

"What difficulties did you faced during joining La'VioStar" asked Kim Tae Min.

"Annyeonghaseyo, J.Ae imnida. Difficulties I experienced during join La'VioStar, maybe just be more difficult to meet the family, but it doesn't become a burden much less obstacle for us, it is a strength for us, to be better again. "Answer J.Ae.


"The answers were very good J.Ae-ssi. Then what you most desire in life?" Ask Kim Tae Min.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hana imnida. When asked the greatest desire in life, I would have to answer is to make the family proud and happy, that's all. La'VioStar And If I get Success, of course it will be very proud of our parents." Hana replied, smiling softly.

"It was a good answer Hana-ssi. Subsequently, what your goals and expectations for the future of La'VioStar" asked Kim Tae Min again.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Myeochi imnida. I'm not good at speaking, unlike my other eonni. Joined La'VioStar goal is to achieve my dream as a singer, I've had many years of practice singing and dancing in order to join in the artists management as SM and finally accomplished, I'm very happy. My goal other than is to make proud of my mother, so that she could see from the house with a smile and tears of emotion proud. "pause Myeochi sentence, she was like hold her tears.

"Then my hopes for La'VioStar is that we always compact, always together, and can achieve success together, twelve girls namely natural and simple La'VioStar!" Continued Myeochi.

"You like to keep from crying Myeochi-ssi, why?" Tanya Kim Tae Min bit worried.

"Ani, Gwaenchanayo." Answer Myeochi smile.

"Let us continue with the questions from your fans, LaVioFriends or LVF. First question from Raina in Seoul, South Korea. Who is the member of the most quiet and most noisy in La'VioStar? Please answer." Said Kim Tae Min reading questions from fans La'VioStar.

"Let Me answered, Annyeonghaseyo Hyena imnida. Members of the most silent in LVS there are two people namely Hana eonni and Shina eonni, they are both still but different properties. If Hana eonni, quiet because little shy. While ShinA eonni, quiet because she's a very cold nature toward others. But actually she's a good person. then if it were the most noisy or can't be silent, maybe Cherry. She was most concerned about her looks, then if would appear she would dressed early because she certainly the long finish. "Hyena replied, laughing

"Well .... maybe after this I'll ask ShinA-ssi to answer questions from fans." Kim Tae Min says laughing. Shina just smiled slightly.

"Okay, second question from Lolytha in Canada is ... Is there a specific call for each member? Please ShinA-ssi." Ask Kim Tae Min while Shina invited to answer.

"I don't know, All I know is just a call to Myeochi, is Mochi and to Selly eonni, is Leader Jelly." ShinA replied simply.

"Well, ShinA-ssi is very cool hahaha ... well the third question from Floria Shin in Japan .. How do you keep the cohesiveness of the group?" Ask Kim Tae Min.

"Hello, I am Kea. Keeping the compactness in this groups is by cooperation, tolerance, respect each other and kinship. If nothing it all, maybe we will not survive." Answer Kea.

"Well, this is the last question for La'VioStar .. What do you want to convey to your fans?" Ask Kim Tae Min.

"Wait for us, and support us, we will to prove the results of our hard work over the years. We Always do the best to get the best, but without your support we are nothing, so give us your spirits and supports! Thank you very much! Jeongmal Saranghamnida! "Said Selly while indent hands above the head to form the heart sign.

"You're so excited, it was very nice! Alright, our conversation was over with La'VioStar, success for you and show that you can be the best!" Said Kim Tae Min. Then say goodbye to La'VioStar and invite others Rookie groups.