THE BUS RIDE pt.1

THEN LIFE GOES ON (SEQUEL TO:LET ME LOVE YOU)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

the mood song: jay park - care free

 

the final briefing before departure has ended, everyone getting ready to fight over the seat on the bus. 

you keep yawning since you can't sleep last night, you never can sleep before this kind of trip, you keep rechecking everything and planning what will you do there inside your head. 

while the other start run into the bus, you only stare at them, you already know anyway. zico and his gang will definitely take the back seat, literally telling anybody that sit there to move their asses. and you will get the very front seat along with jinyoung.

amazingly the always come late zico has shown his face along with his gang, they didn't attend the briefieng. they're hanging around the parking lot, smoking. when they saw the entourage coming, they quickly throws their cigarettes away. 

you rolls your eyes when you saw that, zico waves at you. you turned to your left and side even back, just to make sure he does waves at you, which he's rarely do like actually he never do that before. you feel awkward if you waves back at him, so you just nodded at him. 

.

he walks to your direction, he open his bag and hand you a vitamin water. you take and stare at it. 

"what is it for?"

"you of course" 

"really? why?" 

you are totally clueless, zico sling his arm around your shoulder. he chuckled, "yah... why? can i give my lady a little something?"  

you quickly remove his arm away from you then slap his shoulder lightly. "yahh, what if a teacher sees us?"

"it's not a problem... right?"

you squints your eyes on him, such a typical careless zico. he takes the bottle and open it for you, "look how pale you are... drink this.. or received my kiss? choose..." 

"eiiiiyy..." you take the bottle like a ninja then drinks it. "anyway thankyou, uhh and i don't have anything for you.. hhm i'm sorry" 

"it's okay, i didn't ask you anything..." he smiles cheekily, he looks squishy and you just want to pinches his cheeks but ofcourse you can't do that here. 

 

everyone had abboard on the bus, you and jinyoung do a quick attendance list. after it done, you went to your s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter