First Snow

First Snow

Cold but soft snowflakes landed on me. It was the first snow this winter, I looked up at the sky and smiled. First snow reminded me of him, because last year on cold winters night like this, when first snowflakes began to fall he grabbed my waist, pulled me close and landed his soft and warm lips on mine and it was the most amazing thing I ever felt. But a lot has changed during a year, I no more feel his lips against mine, I no more feel his warmth on a cold winters night… Why? Because  everything came crashing down, but I’m happy that we were together, I’m happy that we kissed and warmed each other up. I was happy, though now I’m not, but that doesn’t matter, he’s still a sweet memory that I’ll always keep.

I was walking down the crowded street, everything was shinning, everyone were happy with their other half shopping for presents, checking out the Christmas tree, hugging each other, drinking coffee together… A bitter smile appeared on my face and I turned right, without noticing I was walking down a road, towards the river where we had our first date. I sat down on a cold rock and closed my eyes, Finally tears were escaping from my eyes, I couldn’t keep them in anymore.

Just then I felt a warm body pressing against mine and without looking, without opening my eyes, I recognized Taecyeon, his sweet scent, his strong yet gently body. Even more tears escaped and I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck.

“Babo, you’ll get sick” His voice was like a melody to my ears.

I smiled and pulled away from his bear hug “I miss you, babo” I said with a weak voice, as tears were still rolling down my cheeks. He gently put his palms over my cheeks and wiped my tears with his thumbs. Then he softly pulled my face to his and pressed his soft and warm lips against mine.

He broke of the kiss and looked deeply into my eyes “I love you” he whispered

I smiled “I love you too” and pecked his lips once again.