Coming home to...

My Teacher, My Stepbrother, My Lover

 

 

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

I hate hospitals! They're so white and smell like medicine and sick. Bleck!

 

We've been waiting for about 45 minutes for the doctor to come back and I was bored out of my mind. 'I wish Hae were here.'

 

"What's wrong, Hyukkie?" I looked up at Appa who had worried eyes. "Nothing. I just..." i trailed off wondering if I should say it or not. "Just what?" I sighed, 

 

"I really wish Hae was here right now." Appa sighed and looked at me with guilt. "I'm sorry I forced you to come with me Hyukkie. I should have concidered your feelings." I patted the space next to me on the (crappy) hospital bed thingy(?), motioning him to sit next to me.

 

"It's ok Appa! It's nice spending time with you! And I like it here!" I gave him a reassuring smile and just then the doctor walked in.

 

"Hello Hyukjae, Mr. Lee. I have the test results back." 'It's about time.' I thought to myself.

 

"So how is he? Is he alright? Is he going to be fine?" There goes Appa being overly worried again.

 

"He's going to be just fine. It's just a little food poisoning. He should take these and he'll be all better." The doctor handed Appa some medicine. Yuck!

 

"Thank you Doctor. Let's go Hyukkie!" We finally left the hospital and went back to the hotel. "Listen Hyukkie, I've been thinking, maybe you should leave Japan and go back to Donghae." Omo, is he serious?

 

"I can see how much you miss him and now that you're sick, you need someone to take care of you and I'm gonna be in meetings the whole time so..."

 

I didn't let him finish when I jumped on him and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" I can't believe I'm going back to Hae!! For the rest of the night, Appa and I ate take out and watched movies. Then he helped me pack so I could leave tomorrow. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stood in front of the door to Hae's apartment ready to knock. I didn't tell him I was coming home because I wanted it to be a surprise. 

 

When I lifted my hand I noticed the door was partly opened. Then I heard laughter. A woman's laughter. I opened the door quietly and nearly cried at what I saw.

 

 

There in the living room, sitting on the couch was Donghae...

 

 

With Ms. Jung on top of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hehe, no mpreg yet! So how did I do? A little bit angsty at the end but it won't be for long!

Not proofread XP