The first day

Memory Loss and Lies Do Not Go Well Together
Please log in to read the full chapter

The morning sun was shining brightly. The clouds were... well there weren't exactly any clouds. The sky was blue and the birds flew by.

A mother was walking with her two kids, hand in hand on their way to the kinder garden. A young man was rushing to work.

"Holidays are really over" she thought. She bit back her smile and clutched her bag straps at the sight. She inhaled and exhaled the fresh air and then ran to the school gate.

"Jihae!" G.Ji turned around to see her best friend waving her arms in the air and motioned her to come over.

She ran over and was greeted with a hug. "Oh my god, I've missed you so much." Seungyeon said. "I've missed you too" G.Ji responded as Seungyeon tightened the hug.

Jihae pulled away. "Wow, you've gotten tan." Jihae complimented. Seungyeon tossed her hair back and smiled.

"California was greeeeeat! You should join us next year" Seungyeon offered. Jihae smiled, knowing deeply inside that she would never be able to afford such a trip.

Seungyeon came from a well-off family. Her family was rich and she got everything she wanted of her father.

Knowing what G.Ji was thinking Seungyeon shook G.Ji arms. "So, how was your summer? Did you meet any hot guys? 'Cause I surely did" Seungyeon winked.

G.Ji giggled as a very familiar guy came closer.

"Tell me about all those hot guys" he said as he hugged Seungyeon from behind. She rolled her eyes. She turned around and kissed him.

“Refrain yourself, lovebirds. We’re in school, the teachers are watching” G.Ji reminded.

Seungyeon pulled away. Woohyun snickered "They’re probably just jealous. Old control freaks”. “I’m so not going to become like them when I get old.” Seungyeon commented.

Woohyun turned to G.Ji and opened his arms. "Hey" G.Ji waved as he went in for a hug. "Oh, I've really missed you, Jihae".

"If you're trying make me jeal

Please log in to read the full chapter