Catch me before I run

Catch Me Before I Run

Catch me, before I run

 

“Yah~! Key, I've had it with you and your toying! Either love me or don't!” Jonghyun yelled, running out of the SM Entertainment building with tears streaming down his cheeks. He didn't want to yell at Kibum, but he had no other choice.

 

“Jonghyun! Come back here, please!” Key stopped at the door and watched Jonghyun disappear.

 

“Key, you do know that Jonhyun is serious. He really loves you.” Onew explained, making Key's eyes wide with fear when he looked back at Onew.

 

What have I just done then?! Key thought, panicking instantly.

 

“N-no, you aren't serious. I can't be loved, I'm not nice at all! He deserves someone else!” Key yelled, tears welling in his eyes now but he managed to restrain them.


“I am, now what will you do?” Onew answered as they all watched Key run away from them.

 

“Where will he go, leader?” Minho asked, Onew shrugging.


“I think they'll become one.” Onew smiled, Taemin and Minho smiling along with him.

 

 

“Jonghyun!! Where are you?!” Key yelled, asking everyone around him in SM and they all said “No.”

 

“Catch me if you wanna~” It was the tone Jonghyun had set for Key when Jonghyun messaged him.

 

To: The Almighty Key

 

Catch me before I run and jump. I'll be at that spot.

 

“....before I run and jump...OH DEAR GOD!” Key yelled, running out of SM and towards their bridge that they first went on a date together. Key had just realised what Jonghyun meant, soemthing along the lines that he would jump off a high place.

 

“Stupid Key, how could you forget!” Key cursed at himself, and he saw Jonghyuun kneeling on the edge of the bridge rail. It only took a short time from SM, so Key got there in no time at all.

 

“Jjongie~!!” Key yelled, and as he ran he grabbed Jonghyun before they slammed into the ground together. Jonghyun landed on Key, Key groaning as his back was hurting him a lot.

 

“Key what was that for!?” Jonghyun yelled, only to be silenced by a kiss.

 

“You dummy! You should've told me that you liked me!” Key flicked Jonghyun in the head and watched his cute and confused face.

 

“Nothing would've changed, so there wasn't any point because you would've still toyed with me.” Jonghyun pouted, Key hugging and kissing him again.

 

“Jonghyun, I had no idea you were serious....” Key announced, asking Jonghyun a question.

 

“Kim Jonghyun.” Key offered his hand out.

 

“What Kim Kibum?” Jonghhyun sat up until Key spoke, hearing unexpected words that made his heart beat happily as soon as they were spoken.

 

“Will you be my boyfriend?!” Instantly, Jonghhyun took Key's hand and smiled happily.

 

“Good choice, my Jonghyun~! Shall we go on a date?” Key was happy, and he wanted to spoil Jonghyun. Hopefully, he could make it up to the smaller dinosaur.

 

“As long as it's with you, I'll go anywhere!” Jonghyun smiled, wrapping his arms around Key's waist as they got up.

 

“I take it as a yes then?!” Key smirked, he loved Jonghyun being happy. It was his favourite thing about Jonghyun.


“YES!” Jonghyun answered and they walked away from the bridge. Key, luckily, knew where to go exactly, so he let go of Jonghyun's waist and grabbed his hand. Together, they ran around Seoul for the entire day.

 

 

Hello again~!!

 

Sooo....

This is such a random SHINee one, but I just felt a little out of it when I wrote it. Plus, I wanted to do something with JongKey in it ^D^ Anyways, it's 01:39am and I have to get up at 07:00am TT.TT GODDANGIT!


Oh well ^_^

 

Goodnight everyone!

 

~NewgroundsKing