Baekyeol is official!

Chanyeol, A Boy Who is Too Addicted To Minecraft

 

Chanyeol & Minecraft

 

“No, get back here you stupid chicken! ARGH! No, not a wolf! DIE WOLF DIE!! NOOOO~” Chanyeol raged, he was playing Minecraft on the PC that they had and all of EXO-K were watching him.

 

Baekhyun was the only one missing, and D.O had gone to the bathroom.

 

“Suho, what's Chanyeol playing again?” Kai asked for the THIRD time in 5 minutes.

 

“He's playing Minecraft, why?” Suho sighed, Kai nodding and smiling before he walked over to Chanyeol.

 

“He's chasing a chicken Suho~! That's why Suho! Chanyeol-hyung, snap out of it! Be normal and leave the chicken alone!” Kai shook the older boy fiercely, making Chanyeol pay attention to the boy.

 

“But Kai, it's fun! You want to try it?” Chanyeol whined, pouting at Kai's reply.

 

“Hyung~ Leave it pwease~??!” Kai begged, making the cutest face ever.


“Hmm, as much as you are acting so cute...Nope!” Chanyeol perked up, Kai whining again.


“Chanyeol-hyung~!!” Kai started acting dramatically, sinking down to the ground.

 

“Kai, aren't they cute when they act like this ey Suho?” Baekhyun entered the room, telling Kai off with a small smile.

 

“Yeah, they are~! Now, go and take him out on a date pabo!” Suho flicked Baekhyun on the head, watching as he walked over to Chanyeol with a smile on his face.

 

“Silly hyung, I was about to do that!” Baekhyun retorted, laughing as Suho stuck his tongue out.


“Pabo!” Suho smiled, sticking his tongue out.


“Pabo hyung!” Baekhyun copied, gently placing a hand on Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

“Hey, Baekhyun, try chasing the chickens for a while! It's really fun!” Chanyeol smiled, Baekhyun smiling at how happy Chanyeol was today.

 

“Maybe later Channie, c'mon let's go!”

 

“Where hyung?” Chanyeol asked, doe-eyed confused and tilting his head in a cute manor.
 

“On a date!”

 

“Wait, a date....a date...” The word date didn't seem to quiet register inside Chanyeol's head and it took him a while to realise what it actually was meaning.


“WAIT A DATE?!” Chanyeol yelled, finally realising what he had just said.


“Chanyeol, remember when you told me that you like Baekhyun? Well, he likes you and you like him~” D.O announced as he walked around the corner, smiling at Chanyeol who blushed furiously.

 

“ARRGH! D.O, THIS.ISN'T.HELPING!!” Chanyeol yelled as he blushed furiously again.

 

“Awwh~! Little Channie is acting all cute! Baekhyun, you gunna spoil him today?” Suho smiled, both boys blushing at the same time.


“Chanyeol, is this really true? And yes Suho I will be.” Baekhyun smiled, waiting for Chanyeol's reply.

 

“Y-yeah. I like you....as in a b-b-b.....”

 

“A??”


“A BOYFRIEND OKAY?!” Chanyeol yelled, clenching his fists together and small tears sitting on the edge of his eyes.

 

“And that's all I needed.” Baekhyun smirked, leaning towards Chanyeol.

 

“What?” Chanyeol asked, wondering if Baekhyun had rejected him and the thought sent Chanyeol into a panic attack mode.

 

“I like you Chanyeol, and I want to take you out on a date~” Baekhyun smiled, kissing Chanyeol on the lips and staring at him gently after they broke apart.

 

“O-okay.” Chanyeol blushed, letting the taller boy drag him out of the building and onto their first date.


“And off they go. Hey Kai, what about you?” D.O asked, Kai looking confused.


“What do you mean?” Kai asked, weary of D.O's question.

 

“You can go on a date with Kris! Remember that they are coming here in an hour?” D.o announced, Kai turning as white as a ghost.

 

“.....” Kai was shocked. He had forgotten about the meetings that were going to be held today.


“It's actually now that they should be here by......” Suho corrected, looking at his watch and Kai yelled as he threw a cushion at his hyungs. He was distressed, upset and hurt that he couldn't be with Kris.


“YAH~!”

 

“Whoa, calm down Kai~” D.O asked, backing away a little as Kai stormed off towards the mens toilets.


“Kai, what's wrong?” Kris asked, as all of Exo-M came in through the doors.


“He stormed off towards the mens toilets. We talked about him going on a date with you because Baekhyun and Chanyeol are out on a date.” Suho answered, Kris asking where he went and he thanked them before he left.

 

“Whoop~! Another couple Suho!” D.O yelled as they high-fived.


“Suho!” A voice called, and it was none other than Xiumin.

 

“Xiumin?”

 

“How 'bout you and D.o go out on a date hey?” Xiumin smiled, Suho and D.O blushing.

 

“YAH, XIUMIN!” D.O yelled and threw the cushion at Xiumin whilst Suho blushed and stood there.


“Aish Xiumin, really?” Suho blushed.


“Yup!” Xiumin smiled and watched as the two boys looked at each other.

 

I think they do like each other. Xiumin thought as they continued to blush.

 

___________

Sooooo, Yo yo what up guys? Lol sorry I had to be an idiot ^_^


Now, as you may or may not know I am going away today (29-12-12) and I won't really be back until late January. Now, I'll be getting ideas into my head and I'll write them down so I shall update them when I come back.

 

I have about 2 – 3 oneshots that I'm going to post today, (29-12-12) and I hope you enjoy them! This was mainly about Chanyeol and Baekhyun, but you see it through Suho's eyes really. Sorry if it's confusing >< Random ideas with Minecraft though :)

 

~NewgroundsKing