Eight

But I love you ♡ (하지만, 사랑한다)

20th  Nov 2012, Sunday, Rainbow

 

Hyunseung's POV

 
It was a beautiful night.
 
The morning rays greeted me as I rose with the dawn. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was her, peacefully and soundly sleeping in my arms, curling up under the warm covers on the bed. Though we had many intimate skinships before as our Troublemaker choreography required, this was totally different. I felt that I was the luckiest man on earth, nothing more I can asked for.
 
Planting a kiss on her forehead, I saw her fidgeting a little so I quickly pretended going back to sleep. She tried moving away from my embrace, but I cuddled her even tighter.
 
"Five more minutes, just five more minutes." I mumbled, with my eyes still closing. She hit my chest lightly, but didn't reject. How I wish these five minutes would last for an eternity.
 
"Yah, your five minutes is up. Faster go wash up, and I am afraid I have to chase you away before my unnies come back. If they were to see you here, I am sure they would let their imagination run wild." She whined. I got up reluctantly crawled out of bed and dragged my feet to the washroom.
 
As soon as I stepped out of the washroom, the aroma of my favorite kimchi stew filled the house. Heading towards the kitchen, I saw her washing the dishes near the basin in an apron. I have never seen this side of her before, and she looked astoundingly appealing. I tiptoed towards her and hugged her from behind. She jumped a little as she was startled by the sudden action. “Yah, Jang Hyunseung!”
 
“Don’t we just look like a newlywed?” I chuckled, putting my head on her shoulders. “Let me help you with the washing.” She turned back, nudged me on my tummy and said, “It’s okay. You better get going. My unnies and managers should be here soon. Take that lunchbox along, I have prepared some food for you and your members.” 
 
“Yes Mrs Jung! I’ll go visit you in the company later in the evening." I said, taking the lunchbox from the dining table and left for the world outside of our happy little life. 
 
 
 
 
Junhyung's POV
 
I was editing my composition on my Macbook while the members were either watching the TV program or just lazing around using their phone. It was an idle Sunday afternoon as we did not have any schedules today. And here we are, in the living room of our dorm, waiting for our prey to be back.
 
Just at this moment, the door cracked open gently. "Jang Hyunseung!” Doojoon hissed as our prey walked in. “Where did you come back from?".
 
" I.. I went back home to visit my mother." Hyunseung stammered, getting all flustered.
 
"Hyunseung-ah, I was on the phone with your sister last night and she was complaining she hasn’t seen you in ages. You went home? Hah, I doubt so. Faster tell us the truth, if this goes to manager hyungs, I don't know what will happen to you." Kikwang teased.
 
Upon hearing this, Hyunseung got uptight and ranted, "Yah Lee Kikwang! Why were you on the phone with my sister?!! Since when did the both of you gotten so close? You better keep a distance from her, or else...." 
 
"Or else what? Where else can you go if you didn't go back home nor the dorm? 4minute was in Daegu yesterday. Don't tell me you were at...." Doojoon suddenly got enlightened.
 
The rest of the members suddenly got interested and crowded around Hyunseung demanding for explanations. 
 
"Okay okay. I admit. I was with Hyuna last night, but it wasn't what you guys think. I just accompanied her cos she was bored. That's all. End of story. So stop probing." Hyunseung finally surrendered. “And I bet you guys haven’t had any food yet right? Here are some Kimchi stew and fried rice made by Hyuna.”
 
“Hyuna Hyungsu-nim Jjang!” Dongwoon chirped as the rest headed towards the kitchen with Hyunseung.
 
Hugging my Macbook, I walked back into my room. “Junhyung-ah, don’t you want any food?” Yoseob asked. “Nope, I am tired, going back to sleep.” I lied. “Okay I’ll finish up your share.” I heard Yoseob shouting from behind as I closed my room door.
 
I jumped onto my bed, with my four limbs spreading wide open. I don’t know why but somehow my mood got affected after hearing what Hyunseung said. They spent a night together alone?
 
“It’s either me or her.” 
 
Hyuna had always been in a special position in my heart, but I always thought that I had already put her down ever since I met Hara. It seemed like I was wrong. 
 
 “You were so worried over her little injury, rushing off to her aid, without informing me anything, and leaving me behind. All alone.”
 
I was once again reminded by Hara’s words.
 
She was disappointed with me, I know. And I somehow know the reason why. She had been treating me really good, my parents like her, and I like her as well. But my heart seemed to waver a little whenever I think of Hyuna.
 
I am confused.
 
I didn’t want to ponder over it anymore. It’s giving me a headache. Reaching out for my Macbook, I continued with my composition. After few hours of struggling, I still didn’t come out with anything satisfactory. My brain was in a mess, and I just couldn’t concentrate. I decided to throw my Macbook aside and take a stroll outside.
 
It finally started snowing, and I covered
myself up in full winter gear. No one could possibly notice me in such attire as only my eyes could be seen. 
 
I was freezing so I walked into a convenience shop to get some soju. Wandering aimlessly around the park, I was reminded of the past again. 
 
Yes, I used to have feelings for Hyuna when I first met her, but I wasn't really sure it was love or what. I soon realized Hyunseung felt the same way as I do. He would take note of every single frowns Hyuna made and tried all sorts to make her happy behind her back. I knew clearly I couldn't be compared to him and made up my mind to treat Hyuna just like my younger sister. I know my little sister would be the most fortunate girl in the world with Hyunseung around. 
 
I didn’t know how much I drank. It seemed like I finished all the soju I bought. Five bottles? I can’t really remember. I only recalled taking out 10,000 won, or was it 50,000 won? My head felt heavy, and unknowingly, I arrived at Cube Ent Building. 
 
I walked passed 4minute's practice room and saw the door ajar. I heard the song 'Icecream' coming from inside, so I know Hyuna was in there. Standing by the door, I watched her practising alone, synchronizing her dance moves with her singing. I slowly walked in. 
 
She was surprised by my entrance and stopped her practice. I walked up to her, and with my actions working faster than my brain, I wrapped my arms around her. 
 
___________________________________
 
Pardon me for the cliche storyline.
Hope it didnt bore you guys.