Fate

To Love Or Not To Love?

* Vegetable -> what you call someone in a coma ( just for those who don't know)

 

1 month passed and gradually your memories started to come back to you, although they are still fuzzy wuzzy. You managed to remember only 4 boys name, its a big improvement there, there was Onew,Jonghyun,Key,Minho and the last one you weren't sure of his name. No matter how hard you tried you just couldn't remember his name. You could also remember the times where you all would go hang out at the park eating ice cream, or hang out at the beach playing in the water or just strolling along the beach during sunset.

 

You visited the hospital 3 days ago to go for a final checkup and at the same time you went to visit Yuki at her ward. She was a vegetable alright, her heartbeat was normal so that was relieving. You had applied for a spot in the new neighbourhood school, it was recently opened at the start of the year. If you counted you missed 1 month of school already, guess its gonna be kinda hard to catch up. Hopefully there will be some nice people there. It was time for you to head to your new school and you were so excited that you couldn't sleep the previous night, you wished that you would have a good day today. For some reason you feel that it will be the best first day of school.

 


 

So coincidentally the other 5 decided to enroll in that school also although they started school on the first day.

 

*imagine its the first day*

 

" OMG they are so hot!! Especially the rainbow coloured hair one! I'm dying here."

 

" Wait what NO he's MINE!"

 

" Ahhh that guy that has big eyes look so cute ahhhh~ <3 "

 

" That must be the leader, his eyes are like so cold...COOL TO THE MAX!!"

 

" Yellow haired dino-looking can you be my boyfriend?"

 

" Hey..that one trailing behind, I think he looks cuter and way more handsome than the rest..he is deadly looking but the vibe he gives off is super cold but somehow it makes me attracted to him..KYAHHHHH~~"

 

" Whats up with these human girls, they are so annoying" said the leader.

 

" Bear with him Onew hyung, immature fools."

 

" Tsk, Jjong don't call them immature." a diva tone pinpointed him.

 

" Aish you all stop it, isn't our class on the 3rd floor? Let's go then, I'm sure they will get tired of us soon."

 

" Hyungs-ah there's this girl pulling my shirt here, can you help..you know what will happen if I push her even if its lightly..SHE.WILL.FLY." he emphasized the last 3 words before glaring at his hyungs which somewhat led the girls along the corridor wowed in awe.

 

" Understood. Eh let go of him right this instance. I don't care what reasons you have for hanging on to him but we are all taken here so please will all of you leave us alone?" the leader addressed it to the crowd of girls whose faces turned black at the last part of the sentence.

 

"Sorry..forgive me" the girl ran off with a terrified face.

 

" There should be peace for the time being, hopefully they don't find out about the lying part ( being attached ) or we will be surrounded again."

 

The rest just nodded in agreement and they all made their ways to the classroom with the girls who had fell in love with them at first sight stared at them with black faces, while the guys had a jealous expression on their face. Obviously jealous of them being the center of attention.

 

A while later class started and everyone had to introduce themselves, the 5 were seated at the back of the classroom. The leader Onew was busy fiddling with eraser dust, Jonghyun was busy staring out of the window at the clouds, Key was drawing keys and lockets on his notebook, Minho using his feet kicking around the soccer ball he brought from their house and lastly Taemin was as usual thinking of her. He is really obsessed over her everyday he kept thinking of her, even in his dreams and even when he ate. The female students in the class stole a few glances at them but the 5 were too occupied by their thoughts to even care, there was one who even took a picture of them stoning away.

 

When it was their turn to introduce themselves, the 5 stood up and Onew said cooly,

 

" Hi. I'm Onew, this is Jonghyun, Key, Minho and that is Taemin. Teacher and fellow classmates please do not be alarmed because we are a gang called SHINee. All 5 of us love singing and it would be better not to mess around with us." and when Onew's sentence ended they smiled cutely which cause a 5 seconds chaos among the girls before they sat back down. 

 

~~ SKIP ~~ ( what you normally do in school)

 


 

- 1 month later -

" Class we have a new student. Please welcome Kim Yumi."

 

Claps were heard around the whole class and everyone was cheering, except for the 5 at the back..Kim Yumi...no way it can't be. They were all in shock among the thunderous clapping. He, Taemin, could not believe his own ears, tears were b in his eyes but he held it in. Its fate.

 


 

Wow...they sure clap real loud you wondered to yourself. You introduced yourself as the teacher instructed and you felt eyes of the whole class paying their absolute attention at you but you felt 5 pairs of eyes that were looking in different directions avoiding your gaze.

 

" Hello, I'm Kim Yumi , I love singing and dancing and I hope we can all be friends." You then smiled shyly and your cheeks flushed bright red, which caused the guys to go insane. Still that 5 pairs of eyes weren't looking at you but you could see them smile a little and the side of your lips turned slightly upwards into a small smile only for them to see.

 

The teacher asked you to sit beside Taemin, you walked over and sat beside him. You could feel the vibe he gave off, although it was cold like ice, you felt comfortable around this guy. You tried saying Hi to him but he just kept avoiding your gaze and just nodded his head at whatever you said. You decided to separate your table with him to give him some space to himself but before the table could move an inch, he grabbed the side of your table and made it stay beside his. Then he flashed you a awkward smile under all the fringe that was covering his eyes. At that moment you felt as though you knew him and the other 2 on the left and other 2 right of you, they had been watching you intently and were staring at you hard when they thought you weren't looking. It wasn't like any ert stare, it was a longing stare, the stare that you give when you finally reunites with your loved one.

 

After a few more stares you were convinced they were the 5 boys in your picture, the 5 who had celebrated you 17th  birthday with you, the 5 who you hang out with everyday after dismissal in your previous school, they were your classmates the 5 suspicious boys, the rumored ones who had crushes on you. You recognize who was who but you were sure that the one beside you was the one you couldn't remember his name. Since recess was in 2 hours time, you decided it was the best time to find out whether your assumptions were right. If they were then its fate that you all met again.

 


 

So she's here, I finally get to see her again, what's better than she sitting beside me in class? I grabbed her table when i realized she wanted to move away to give me some space since I looked down. There was no way I'm letting her go after we just reunited, I'm selfish so what? I just can't bear to lose her again its too much of a heartbreak. She looked surprised when I held the table, it was an awkward moment so I decided to flashed a smile at her to reassure her but it came out awkwardly also.

 

At this moment I heard Onew's voice in my head, he asked us to gather and discuss about how we were to approach Yumi before she starts asking us some questions that might trigger her memories to remember our secrets. We all nodded and decided to leave the matter till recess. I want her to remember her memories very badly, but on the other hand I don't wish for her to remember our secret. She might just freak out and go mentally insane or she might even start hating us after we just reunited.

 

Things have to be solved quickly at this point of time, I hope the hyungs have a workable plans and not some random rubbish, they can't be trusted sometimes that's why I prefer to be alone and carry out my solo actions. If its that fate made the 6 of us meet again, there must be a good reason to it.

 

I'm looking forward to recess now..I'm craving for blood but I gonna control it...boring lessons resume now.

 

 

A/N  LOL I decided from the next update onwards it will be " I " not  " She"  sorry because its getting confusing for me also . I hope you all have been enjoying so far.. I'm hoping my story will turn out terrifying and nice (: wish me luck and feel free to SVC ( Subscribe/ Vote / Comment )

~ KissMe4eva