Cows...

Love On a Farm?! I Don't Think So...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Bye Super Junior!” my mother smiled, waving her hand, “Bye Kangin...”

A tear slid down my cheeks but I quickly wiped it away and restrained myself from sobbing. I looked up to see if anyone had noticed and saw Leeteuk turned his head in a split second. Aish! Again HIM!
It was the first time my mother would visit our family without me.

“Yah. Na-young’s umma really likes Kangin hyung a lot, ne?” Donghae asked when they drove away.

“Yeah, I think she’s expecting a little something something to happen... “ Heechul smirked.

“BUHAHAH!” Kangin laughed it off and walked away.

The worst thing is that I felt my cheeks redden. How embarrassing could everything be!

Everyone headed in different directions; I was about to go back in the house when Leeteuk held my shoulder.

“Don’t take it too personal, my dongsaengs are always teasing everyone.”

“Why? What makes you think I do?” I protested and walked inside the house. I ran upstairs to the attic room. No one, but me, ever came here. Now that my bedroom has been partially stolen, atleast I can still have my privacy here.

- Downstairs -

[Leeteuk’s POV]

“Ok dongsaengs!” I clapped my hands “Since we’ll be officially staying here, let’s just make it easy for ourself and listen to everything Na-young says. After all, we are in someone else’s house and we should show some respect.”

“Yah. As long as I don’t have to clean up other’s – human or non-human – with my bear hands, I’m fine with it.” Heechul stated, holding his hand up and throwing his fingers casually to the front. Like a lady would do who experienced something disgusting.

“Or touch a cow’s udders....” Eunhyuk added.

I laughed at my dongsaengs but quickly fixed myself when I heard my giggle.

“Ok then, let’s go to Na-young’s room and ask her what we need to do!” I said, gesturing to the stairs.

“I have a better idea... let’s wait until she comes down...” Kangin said, looking up from the book Na-young had read earlier.

I sighed, plumping down on the couch. What to do with these guys?

“We should buy her a TV!” Shindong announced looking around from boredom.

Kangin sighed. “How did we got in this situation...? We don’t even know these people. They don’t know us. We don’t have contact with the world. WE’RE IDOLS...”

“Maybe she is a stalker...” Yesung whispered.

Everyone gave him a weird look. “You’ve watched too many dramas, hyung.” Donghae said.

“She said she has a telephone!” I stated. “But we’re not allowed to use it.” Just when I said that I realized how suspicious it sounds.

Suddenly a grin appeared on Kangin’s face. He looked at Heechul who smirked back.
I swear, sometimes they are justlike little kids. Say ‘no’ to a kid and he goes for ‘yes’, say ‘You’re allowed to do that’ and the fun of doing it, has disappeared. Kangin and Heechul’s behaviour is somehow similar to that.

“Let’s find it!” Kangin got up enthusiastically. After minutes of searching he found an old telephone, let’s say more than 50 years old, behind some stuff on a cabinet, covered by a pile of dust.
http://ann163125b.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/tn_old_telephone.jpg lol ^^

“Hmm let’s see, how do you do this...” he began studying it, everyone gathered around Kangin, admiring the old piece of steel.

“What are you doing?” We heard a girl’s voice. Na-young had come downstairs without anyone noticing.

“It was their idea!” I threw my hands up in defence.

“DIDN’T I...-“ She started scolding me but suddenly held back. “Let’s go outside everyone, because there’s work to do...” Then she walked outside and everyone started following her out of curiousity.

[Na-young’s POV]

It was dark already, and I headed to the barn, as usual. I grabbed an empty plastic bucket with a cloth, some water and a chair and took it with me, I instructed everyone to just follow my example. Each of them would do one cow; that would be enough for today. Maybe I will give every one two cows tomorrow morning. Coincidentally there are a total of sixteen cows.
Yes they need to be milked twice a day, every day.

“What are we going to do?” Sungmin asked with an innocent voice. I didn’t tell them before the house was out of sight. So they would have to walk back in the dark alone when they refused to listen once they’ve discovered we’re going to be milking the cows.

I love my brain.

"Is this the part where you're going to kill us?" Yesung asked.

"Yah! I told you he's watching too many dramas!" Donghae exclaimed.

“We’re going to be milking cows.” I finally said.

I heard multiple ‘ahh’s’ and ‘ugh’s’. As expected, they would complain.

“Don’t worry, each of you will only do one! I’ll do the rest. First I will demonstrate how this works.”

I took one cow and pulled her head in an open pen filled with grass so she’d be distracted.
Then I took a chair and sat next to the cow. “First, it’s about using water to make the udders moist.... Don’t ask why because I don’t know.” I said.
I heard several giggles from Leeteuk, Kangin and Heechul... erts.
I ignored them.

“The technique is a little harder than it may seem, but you just take one and you start at the top, then you squeeze down gradually. You can pull slightly, but don’t pull too much.” I demonstrated.

“Oh...” Donghae let out, he looked like he was about to get sick.

“I think imma throw up!” Heechul squealed.

“Once you get the hang on this, you can milk the cows really fast, like you could even use both hands to do two at the same time...” I just continued.
(I actually looked this up on YT ^^’)

“It’s very simple, the more you feed them, the more they’ll produce.”

“THEN DON’T FEED THEM!” Heechul yelled. His voice cracked “I’m going, I’m getting sick!” He turned around.

“Relax, relax...” Leeteuk calmed him down. “I don’t think it’s that hard...”

“You wanna try that?!” Heechul stated.

“Let’s do a bet!” Kangin suggested. “The one that produces the lowest amount of milk will have to do ALL tasks of tomorrow!” Everyone looked excited and waited for my approval.

“I’m afraid everyone have to work tomorrow, you don’t know what has to be done!” I said. These guys were crazy.

“Okay, the one that will lose have to do the dishes for a whole week.” Kangin said. “Na-young is included!”

Leeteuk once again giggled. Donghae and Heechulshowed their excitement by jumping around.
To my surprise I started laughing at their sudden behaviour. It's not possible that I'm starting to like these guys, right?

“Whatever, I’m not helping with whoever is going to be the loser!” I said.

“Except when YOU will be the loser ofcourse.” Sungmin said cutely.

Then everyone ran off in different directions and started milking the cows. I never expected they would actually start with milking today. I counted on it to take atleast 3 days before they’d dare to. I guess I underestimated them a little. Everyone was planning to do as much cows as they could, but in the end, I ended up doing five cows. Kangin, Leeteuk, Yesung, Sungmin and Donghae did two. Shindong, Heechul and Eunhyuk did only one. Yup, those are the rules, the fastest has the most...

“I’m curious who will turn out to be the loser, when we weigh them...” Kangin said joking.

“I think it will definitely be our Eunhyukie” Leeteuk laughed.

“Nah... it will be Heechul.” Kangin responded.

On our way back to the house Heechul was cursing the whole time because his hands smelled.
I walked at the front when Shindong came walking next to me.

“Ahh, I’m so thirsty...”

“Then why don’t you drink it?” I said casually.
I still hadn’t lost my slyness against them. Unfortunately... he didn’t try it. Damnit.

- At the house -

“Ahahaha, I didn’t lose!” Eunhyuk started laughing and pointing to Leeteuk for his false accusations.

“Damnit...” Heechul murmured when he realized his was lighter then Shindong’s by only 20 grams.

“In life, there are winners and...” Leeteuk started to explain but Heechul just glared at him.

“Ahahahaha! I didn’t lose either!” Shindong imitated Eunhyuk’s laughter.

“Ok, everyone! Time to go to sleep! You can all wash yourselves but don’t take too long, I’ve got only one bathroom...” I said, clapping my hands. Yup, I’m being authoritative, I’m not going to let ANYONE decide what’s happening in this house. The only one in charge here should be me, and it IS me!

“You know, you have a lot in common with our Teukie hyung!” Yesung pointed at me, probably refering to the clapping hands thing. Then he walked upstairs like everyone else.
I turned around to see a smiling Leeteuk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm already having a sequel of this in mind... I hope I will be able to do that! =)