Far Away...

Far Away....Young Love

 

LISTEN WHILE YOU READ :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm4UwNCU0Pk

-----------------------------------------------------------

“waffle” “waffle?” I cut the honey waffle before put it into your mouth. You open your mouth while I feed you. “Delicious?” “umm” you said while nodding your head. I chuckled at your cuteness. I brushed my thumb at the corner of your lips that have honey on it. I put my arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer. You looked up on me, smiling. I love it when you smile, you look so innocent. I love how you fit into my arm.

*knock knock* I look out the window. I saw you knocking on the window to get my attention. “Yah, Jun-ah. We’re going now” You said while knocking on the window. I’m shocked that’s all I feel. I looked at the girl in my arm, it’s you, then who’s knocking-

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“Wake up! Jun-ah wake up!” you said while knocking on the car window. “Jun. Finally you wake up. We’re going now.” I woke from my sleep. Ah it’s just a dream. You giggled from outside the car watching how clueless I am. Where are we going? Why are you outside? I feel so dumbfounded right now. But then- “Hey babe.” A guy coming from your back, hugging you while nuzzled to your hair. You giggled by surprise. I was shocked. The girl I love in someone else arm. I was jealous. I know I shouldn’t be jealous because it’s her own boyfriend, he have the right to do all those lovey-dovey things even in front of me.

“Did you wake him up?” he said. “Yeah, he’s awake now” you answered him. “Yah! Let’s go!” he said while looking at you. I still have the shocked and jealous face on. “Let’s go!” you said cutely. Both of you and him went to the other side of the car, before climbing up the car. You were sitting between me and him since her boyfriend is driving. By the time you got in, you give me my coffee. “Here’s your coffee.” She hand it to me. “Thanks” I said coldly. “Where’s mine?” he said. “Yours are with me” you answer him. He chuckled at your cuteness and pulled you to him to kiss your cheek. You smiled giddily. then you put your arm around me and said “Hey cheer up! What’s with the face?” cheerfully. I just answer “a-ah okay.” Aish. Why the heck did I stuttered. I then put a smile on my face before he start driving.

Along the journey, I just look outside the window but sometimes I would look at you and him playing lovey-dovey beside me. I can’t help it to feel jealous. Just if. If you were in my arms, I bet you can be happier than that. Why did I even agreed to this trip. I sighed. I look again at you. You were wrapping you arm around him while he’s driving. While I’m sitting beside you feeling nothing but jealous. Your attention was fully at him and you were ignoring me like I was invisible to you.

‘Without knowing, I call your name

When I see you, my heart trembles

From the start, I was attracted to your eyes

It’s been a while since I started liking you.

 

Honestly, I know you’re too good for me

If it’s not you, I don’t need any other girl.

 

Do you really like that person?

That guy doesn’t know how love you

I would be a better fit than that guy next to you’

We decide to stop for a while at the gas station to fill up the gas and buy snacks. I climb out from the car, followed by you from behind. You stretched your body to ease out the cramp from sitting from few hours in the car. I can’t help it to imagine that when you do that I come up from behind you and hug you from the back but that’s just imagination. That wouldn’t never happen judging from how you love that guy. I sighed again looking at you and him walking towards the shop together. I’m jealous. That’s all I can say.

I walked in the shop and went straight to the drinks section. I took the drink that I want and when I look back, there was you and him playing around. Him putting a bag of chip beside your face and compare it. Jealous strike again.

After I paid my drink, I went outside to get inside the car but they took off and waving at me, leaving me behind. That what I thought. Leaving me behind. I got pissed. I threw the drink away. Just to know that they drive around the gas station and stop the car in front of me. They tricked me. They were laughing at me. You open the door and moved aside to make space for me to sit. I was pissed at them. I climb up and close the door and sit beside you. I look out the window. You wrapped your arm around my shoulder and said “You’ve got tricked.” You were laughing. My heart softened just by hearing you laughed. I love this girl so much to hate her.

 

 

A few hours pass by and we arrive at the destination, the beach. We drive this far just to go to the beach and not staying there for overnight. We just going to have f-. Not we but you and him going to have fun until night then we go back to Seoul.

I climb out the car and watching you and him walked ahead of me in arm-in-arm. Jealous at how you show your affection to him. I feel like a third wheel being here with you and him. You suddenly dragged me to join you and him by the water making me snapped on my thought. You put your arms around me and his shoulder, enjoying the sunset. I looked at your face glowing through the sunset. Looking at your beautiful eyes. How I love it if that pair of eyes only look at me. I stare at you until you remove your arm around me and walk along the beach with your boyfriend. I walked few steps behind both of you, feeling left out. You look back at me, feeling guilty that I’m alone.

Do you really like that love?

I’ll wipe away you’re tears for you

Don’t cry and come to me, but I know.

 

In case you go far away, in case you might dislike me

I wanted to tell you but my lips would not move

In case you go far away, I am scared

What if our relationship gets really awkward

And we grow far apart.’

That night we stayed for a while before head back to Seoul. We made a campfire and lazed around. You were there beside him, in each others arm, showing affection towards each other. I’m jealous again. I stand up and throw the stick that I have in my hand towards the fire and walked away, they didn’t even noticed that I’m gone.

 

 

Few days later, you called and asked me to go to the cafe to meet someone and I said yes. His boyfriend which also my friend picked me up at my house. He bring me to the cafe. We walked into the cafe and I found you and a pretty girl sitting beside you. You ushered us to come to the table. I sat down in front of the girl. She introduce her to me. “Jun-ah, this is my friend, Minyoung.” “Oh annyeonghaseyo” I shyly bowed at her then look back at you. Minyoung just chuckled at my politeness. “You guys have fun, okay? Me and Barom oppa gonna go somewhere.” You said while stand up and take your boyfriend away. Now I get it, you’ve set on the blind date. I look at you and Barom hyung walking out the cafe until both of you disappeared from my sight and sighed. I look at Minyoung, she’s cute, pretty but she’s nothing compared to you. “uh Minyoung-shi, I’m sorry but I need to go somewhere. I’m sorry.” I stand up and bowed at her then walked out the cafe, feeling sorry towards Minyoung.

I don’t know where to go so I decide to wait by the car at the parking lot. I was walking toward the car when I saw you and him having fun with each other. i hide behind a wall, looking at you and him. I was jealous. I watch you giggled happily when he said something cheesy. I watch how your eyes twinkled when he said that he loves you. I doubt that though. Watching you secretly like this make my heart hurts a lot. I just can’t take the fact that you’re his not mine.

 

‘Move now, just disappear because it’s too hard to see you

If I let you go like this, I’ll regret it forever

Anyone can see that guy is a bad boy who will

Make you struggle

I’ll treat you better baby

My heart is bruised at the thought of you getting far away

But in your eyes, there’s another guy

I wanna break down, I wanna break down

I’m sorry’

Later that evening, all three of you went to play snooker. You were watching me and him playing. Sometimes you would try to play it and if you get to put a ball in the hole, you would be extremely happy and he would picked you up and twirled you around. Just if...If that was me. I could see happiness through your eyes. I look at you, feeling jealous. You then smiled at me, making me put a faked smile.

 

 

I decide to get out from my house to get a walk around the city. I was bored at home with nothing to do. I couldn’t disturbed you since you were designing stuff. I left the house and start walking. As I walk, I suddenly bumped into Barom hyung and there’s a girl with him, Minyoung. So you cheated on her, hyung. That’s what I thought.  Barom hyung and Minyoung saw me and shocked expression appear on their face. Barom hyung walk to me and in my mind I was punching him for cheating on you but in reality I didn’t do it.  He asked me to hushed it and never tell you about him. He then walked pass me with Minyoung in his arm. I look at him. How dare he cheated on you. I was pissed.

I came back home, hearing you called me. Walking down the stairs, I saw you looking through  a magazine flipping the pages. The earlier incident about Barom hyung cheated behind your back striked me again, I couldn’t stand it seeing you like this. You doesn’t even know that you’ve been cheated. I shake that moment off my mind when you realised me. “You’re home?” you said. “ah, yeah.” “Come here, I need to try something.” “what is it?” you take out a shirt that I probably think that that the stuff you’ve been doing before I went out. “Try it for me okay? I made this for Barom oppa.” You put it on me. I was hesitated whether I should tell you or not. In my mind, I’d tell her about Barom hyung and she slapped me and crying, throwing things to me, telling me that I was lying when it was true. Barom hyung left her and she can’t stop crying over him. That probably happen, so I choose not to tell her but I took off the shirt that you was trying on me on the floor and walked out the house. You were shocked at the sudden changes.

I walked out the house and slumped my back towards the wall. I can’t tell her but I have to. She need to know. I’m sorry Eunyoung. I just can’t tell you. I don’t have the guts to tell you that Barom hyung is cheating on you. I walked away and drive myself to a park. I stay in the car. I should have tell her. Then my phone buzzed. I look at the phone and you were calling me. I answered it. I take a breath. “Hello Eunyoung-ah.” You on the other side of the line was sobbing. I knew you already know about it. “Jun-ah, He cheated on me. I saw him with a girl just now.” “Yah...” “I am not enough for him?” I know you’re crying right now, so I just kept silent and listen to you. “Does he think this couple thing is a joke?” “I don’t know” I answered. If only I have the guts to say you don’t deserve him but me but it wouldn’t come out from my lips. You didn’t say anything but just cry and sobbing on the other line. The memories of how you met him and him being your boyfriend flooded through my mind. Then suddenly *beep* beep*. YAH!” the sound of the call had been cut off.

‘I only know you alone

If it’s not you, I really might go crazy

 

Today, I want to tell you

(I want to tell you but it’s not easy)

Today, I want to tell you

I want to just say it but I know I can’t do it’

I need to find you right now and tell you how much I love you and why he don’t deserve you but me. I left my car and ran to the cafe. Your favourite cafe. I ran even though I know it’s  blocks away but I still run. I need to tell you how much I love you. Your face come through my mind, your smile, your laugh, how your eyes twinkled when you happy. All of that flooding in my mind as I ran to you. I was already panting but I won’t stop till I meet you, my legs start to go weak as I ran but I won’t stop till I meet you.

Finally, the cafe. I stop in front of the cafe and saw you sitting alone still sobbing. My heart shattered into million pieces just by looking at you in that state. I was about to walk in when Barom hyung walk to your table and touch your shoulder. You remain still, you’re not even talking to him. Then you stand up and pushed him away whilst crying. Barom hyung stumbled then hug you tight. Your hands remains on your side but then you lifted your hands to hug him. Don’t hug him Eunyoung-ah. Please don’t do it. Little by little, your hands touch his back and hug him back. I just can’t stand it. Why did you hug him back Eunyoung-ah? I walked away at that sight with my broken heart.

‘I’m so frustrated, I can see that you’re lost

At the thought of being alone with you

I get happy-but actually I was surprised

I didn’t know that you weren’t there by my side

(I want to be by your side everyday

Everyday, I want to hear your voice)

Without anyone knowing, come to me and hold my hand

 

In case you go far away, in case you might dislike me

I wanted to tell you but my lips would not move

 

In case you go far, I am scared

What if our relationship gets really awkward

And we grow far apart?’

 

THE END

sorry if it's too long since the MV is 7 minutes :P