Winning goal and Love! [REQUESTED]

Winning goal and Love! [REQUESTED]

You are at a soccer match but it's not just any soccer match. It's the championship match and the man you love is playing. Daegun is playing mid field this game. There is 10 minutes left the scores are tied. You are holding the love letter you wrote for Daegun. You hope that he will love you back. You can see he is exhausted which makes you worried. The ball went out for a throw in. He turned to you, smiled and waved. You immediately have a big smile on your face and wave with your whole arm.

You continue to watch and now there is only 2 minutes and the score is still tied you get worried that will be the final score. When all of a sudden Daegun steals the ball near the half way line. He then passes 2 defenders and takes a short. You have your fingers crossed hoping it will go in. The ball hits the back of the net. Everyone starts cheering and you start jumping. The final whistle gets blown. Daegun runs towards you he is going so fast your worried he wont slow down. He does slow down in time and gives you a big hug.

He then said "Hey I did it I scored the winning goal" You replied with "OMO I know oppa I saw you do it" You hug him back tightly. Then you remember the love letter. You pass him the love letter and say "Please don't show anyone" He reads it to himself silently. You get a bit embarrassed because his face is expressionless. When he is finished he puts it back in the envelop and puts his face near your ear. He the says in a flirty voice "I feel the same way" You look into each others eyes and your faces slowly get closer. Both the teams watch you guys without saying anything. Then he leans in and kisses you passionately. You hear someone yell out get in there and everyone was cheering.

You are embarrassed because they are all making lots of noise. Daegun then realises what is going on and makes the people quieten down. When they are silent you feel more comfortable. Daegun then says "I have loved you for a long time and didn't know how to confess to you" You smile and say "I have loved you for a long time too" You both laugh and he holds your hand. He then says "Let's go to my house and order a pizza" You accepted his offer and got in his car. You were excited because it was your first time going to his house. After driving down a few streets and pulled over near a grocery store. You then asked "Oppa why are we here?" He then said "We need desserts. wait here" You waited for 5 minutes for him to return. He sits down and says "I didn't know what flavour you liked so I got them all" You looked in the bag and thought "Wow thats a lot of dessert". You started to laugh and soon Daegun joined in.

You finally arrived at his house it was neat and he had nice furniture. He tells you to sit on the couch and you do as he says. You notice the couch is really comfy and start to daze of. You nearly fall asleep when Daegun taps your nose and says "Ya! You can't go to sleep yet" You say "Mianhae oppa the chair is just so comfy" He then leans in and kisses you again. After he is done kissing you he says "You can sleep now. Ill wake you when the pizza arrives. You fall to sleep but not for long. He started shaking you and saying "wake up" You said "Why oppa is the pizza here?" He replied "No I just missed talking to you" You than apologised again. He then said in a amused voice "You don't have to apologise to me" You then said "OK oppa" He walked out of the room and you were going to follow him but he came back too quickly. He came in with a bundle of roses. You got up and accepted them. 

He then went on one knee and said "Ever since I laid eyes on you I knew I would say this to you" You started to cry tears of joy. He then continued "I have always had the most feelings for you and you have been my number 1" You continued crying. He then said "I love you and I want the world to know. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a diamond ring. He then asked "(Your full name) will you marry me and finally be mine" You helped him and gave him a big hug. You whispered in his "Of course I will marry you. I love you more than everything" He got out of the hug and put the ring on your finger. He then wiped you tears and gave you a passionate kiss.